One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-13 00:40:59

PeaGirl

One hour, hot potato. The most peskiest that happened to your camp?

Time to cut the hot potato and let the steam out...
Ssssh.....

- Having that female member in your camp that runs from berry bush to berry bush, spending 90% of her time breastfeeding 50 different babies during her lifetime, while none of them managing to survive. (And me seeing this all to happen as male, trying to compete all that food consumption by providing as much as I could.)

- Having that nutjob male stating he has right to own all the carrots and locks them inside stone structure and announces his allegiance to Lorot (lord+carrot).

- Having one natural bush completely emptied out of berries, while next to it is berry bush with all berries.

- Mother naming you v****a, since you are not a girl. (Yes, I am looking at you, mom. You and your 20 year expertise of OHOL)

- A written paper that says "George", which was put next to gooseberry bush.

- Oven with kindling put on fire while there is no adobe or wet pottery to be cooked. (shivers hard.)

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

#2 2018-11-13 05:39:24

Starknight_One

Re: One hour, hot potato. The most peskiest that happened to your camp?

PeaGirl wrote:

Time to cut the hot potato and let the steam out...
Ssssh.....

- Having that female member in your camp that runs from berry bush to berry bush, spending 90% of her time breastfeeding 50 different babies during her lifetime, while none of them managing to survive. (And me seeing this all to happen as male, trying to compete all that food consumption by providing as much as I could.)

- Having that nutjob male stating he has right to own all the carrots and locks them inside stone structure and announces his allegiance to Lorot (lord+carrot).

Two thoughts: first, shouldn't it be Lorrot? B, Lorrot should be a carrot wearing a carrot crown. (Aurora Aurora, I expect a picture of this.)

- Having one natural bush completely emptied out of berries, while next to it is berry bush with all berries.

Doesn't really matter... the wild bush will regrow, the domestic needs to be tended.

- Mother naming you v****a, since you are not a girl. (Yes, I am looking at you, mom. You and your 20 year expertise of OHOL)

Perhaps she meant Virginia? *shrug*

I guess Jim said it best: People are strange when you're a stranger.

- A written paper that says "George", which was put next to gooseberry bush.

John, Paul, and Ringo's autographs are hidden near other objects in the camp. Can you find them? wink

- Oven with kindling put on fire while there is no adobe or wet pottery to be cooked. (shivers hard.)

Uh... you can't fire pottery or make charcoal in an oven. That takes a kiln. Ovens can only be used to bake things, which cannot be done in a kiln.

#3 2018-11-13 08:16:58

pein

getting kindling from far away just so my noob daughter who would deserve to die, takes up the only stone and makes sharp stone when we got 3 at least
then i miss out for 2 kindling, need to get more and my smart daughter dies somehow, that stone delayed me 10 min on axe so the camp died out

to the girl who tosses soil 2 tiles away from kiln, happy you starved talking to me

2 carts in middle of wilderness, noobs dead to snakes, plenty of baskets, bow and a noobcamp made with a square flat rock road circle

kids eating pies while everyone starves

mom holding me after she old, others fed me twice and let me starve 30 sec before i could eat

getting a good spot, mom starves naming me

i had a few good lifes but had lot of weirdo unskilled people and kids who say they not new and ruin evecamps

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#4 2018-11-13 08:52:03

gabal

A nephew waltzed into a camp proudly carrying a lasso.

He though he made a snare.

Newbies are adorable. big_smile

#5 2018-11-13 13:12:54

karltown_veteran

gabal wrote:

A nephew waltzed into a camp proudly carrying a lasso.

He though he made a snare.

Newbies are adorable. big_smile

*audible giggling*

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#6 2018-11-13 13:48:56

Tea

- Explained my kid how to make pies. While explaining her about the filling, she stated that she knew that part and then proceeded to cook the pie crust, without filling, in the forge with bellow.

- Showed one kid how to farm. He was holding a bowl and when told to take the bowl with him, he put it down and took the basket instead thinking that THAT was the bowl.

- Kids staying in base and stressing about the lack of food, yet aren't willing to go some tiles south or north to find ten berry bushes.

- Filling EVERY bowl with berries or water. Because they must be filled at all cost for some reason.

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#7 2018-11-13 14:01:02

Fetch

the eve who picked a rotten place for a camp, and then every time I tried to point it out just told me to walk a minute to the south east for clay and water.  She wanted a kiln... I  made her a kiln.  It never got used.

I just left and went rabbit hunting so that when she died I could supply the remaining kids with some backpacks to go look for a new base.

Board footer