One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-12 22:39:00

Stormyzabeast

OMG the nooooobsssss

I can't man.... I'm dying! I'm still playing and trying to teach but omg lol. I cannot wait for people to get good or quit! NOOBS! YOUTUBE IS YOUR FRIEND

I am Eve Toadvine. I name my kids Alex, Jason, Jake, Holly and Disney characters. Forager and road builder extraordinaire!

#2 2018-11-12 22:47:54

Fetch

Re: OMG the nooooobsssss

It is a challenge.  I don't mind teaching, but when I'm a girl and I'm popping out a baby every minute it's all I can do to stuff food into my face. No time to type 'no silly, you need to fire that bowl before you can use it to scoop soil'.

I play a game at 5am on weekdays before I go to work.  Much less crowded then.  The weekends are like the Jersey Shore in July.

Last edited by Fetch (2018-11-12 22:48:49)

#3 2018-11-12 23:00:42

Stormyzabeast

Lmao yessss! I've seen people trying to put bowls on berry bushes, baby pops out, an adult standing in the berries just eating, baby pops out, kid finds a knife and stabs someone by accident, baby pops out, baby I'm holding says "need foo", baby pops out. It's insane lol

I am Eve Toadvine. I name my kids Alex, Jason, Jake, Holly and Disney characters. Forager and road builder extraordinaire!

#4 2018-11-12 23:01:56

tana

at least now the games are never boring lol

I will be eve tana. If not an eve, my kids will be called numerically : Primo, Duo, Tertio, Quattro, Quintus, Sextus, Septimus, Octavius etc... ending with an -a if you're a girl.

#5 2018-11-13 00:27:20

PeaGirl

We needed it, we had it, now we can rant all the times!

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

#6 2018-11-13 08:22:11

pein

once with baker had a plan
make a shop/fortress

we took all tools to end of road where it was a well and nice desert edge
i got made a pack for both of us
then i got iron and we made tools, made some bell base walls and carts and stuff
definietely improved the main camp having the smithing outside of it
lots of kids died and eventually we had 2 females and 8 males, not sure, looked ok but with no pen and branches they might just die out

one other life i got saved alst sec by a girl, who cursed me by accident at end cause she was killed and i revenged her
i got a mine made, a grave pen, compost and some pies, that was fun, was nice again to go a bit further and work in peace

and best life at the end i got back to my old city where i had a pen and we made tons of bread, hats, pies, and stuff and lot of newbies lived a long life

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#7 2018-11-13 12:16:24

fatalwolf

Always remember that everyone was a noob at sometime.

Buff fishing

#8 2018-11-13 13:15:57

karltown_veteran

fatalwolf wrote:

Tbh I was probably a better player when I was new. All I did was farm because I didn't yet know about crowns, clothes et cetera - I'd watched a farming video on youtube and that was all.
And the running babies I'd let go because I wasn't leaving that carrot farm... made it to 60. Nowadays I often die young trying to retrieve something, or else role-play my whole life. I'm sorry, I'm guilty of wasting food by roleplaying.

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#9 2018-11-13 18:44:13

Elsayal

karltown_veteran wrote:
fatalwolf wrote:

Tbh I was probably a better player when I was new

I'm not sure why i love this lol

"I go"
"find"
"iron"

Board footer