One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-11-10 21:25:18

karltown_veteran

Q: How long can someone hold their baby without eating or being fed

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#2 2018-11-11 00:28:37

xclame

Re: Q: How long can someone hold their baby without eating or being fed

I'm sure you can go much longer, just build up a huge yum bonus, stand on perfect spot and go till like the baby is 30 or something.

#3 2018-11-11 00:39:16

VioletLily

What is someone is feeding the mother? Would the mother be able hold the baby until she ages?

#4 2018-11-11 01:44:16

karltown_veteran

VioletLily wrote:

What is someone is feeding the mother? Would the mother be able hold the baby until she ages?

yep, seen that before

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#5 2018-11-11 07:31:48

gabal

Oh yeah, I saw a mother holding a 20-year old son once.

#6 2018-11-11 10:25:17

WalrusesConquer

Can be done till the mother is 40. Then the "baby" starts to starve. I say some one have a 20 year old daughter, they were both popping out kids.

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#7 2018-11-11 10:32:15

pein

two people lagged out like that, they both aged, was hilarious seeing the lil girl as a 25+ adult, i guess kids died under her, must be weird spawning to a mom in air, eventually the mother became old and the kid starved

if you don't put down a baby in some cases wont update age, also it feeds until you got milk (age 39)
i seen this new death grip on aging moms and 4 yo kids starving while couldn't move, i even died to it, annoying
i even killed someone not understanding the kids protest, his bro increased my attention so i stabbed the old chick and the girl was saved, not fully sure if it was fixed, i think you cant death grip after age 2 now

Last edited by pein (2018-11-11 10:32:46)

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#8 2018-11-11 10:39:53

PeaGirl

Just try this out in populated town and ask others to help to see that funny bug. I am sure some would volunteer.

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

Board footer