One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#76 2018-10-28 10:36:26

Re: A Seasoned Suiciders Rant

Jk Howling wrote:
673751 wrote:

Fine if this is truly how everyone feels, I'll start suciding even as the last girl. You want me to become what everyone undeniably thinks is true fine.

How convenient that this was posted not long before the eve camp I lived in was screwed over entirely by some prick doing exactly what you describe in this rant...

My sister's firstborn was a girl. She was the only fertile female left alive- in fact, it ended up being just us two. She picked up the baby and asked if she'd want to stay or not- giving her a choice. I think she also might've explained the situation [it was an early camp, we were gen 3, me and my sis were the only people left alive] but I was making trips in and out of camp at the time, didn't see it all.

The baby said "Y/E/S" and my sister set her down on a warm tile to continue working.

The girl promptly runs off to suicide.

That was the only girl my sister had for that lifetime. Her following 6 kids were all boys.

I dunno if this was you, but whoever it was deserves a big fat fuck you. Yes, I get it, people are throwing tantrums because they can't insta-suicide on desperate players anymore. But you should at least respect the decent mothers who actually give you the choice. There's no need to be an asshole about it and lie when asked.

Not me lol. You can see all my life logs if you want, or just believe what you want too doesnt really matter. I know it wasnt me, so only thing that matters.

And as ive been trying to say, and i hope people have been realizing, this whole thing connects to one thing:

Respect.

If you respect me and give me the choice, and you explain you really need my help, i will respect you honesty and stay.

Simple. (Hopefully any other decent suiciders will accept this as well)(Maybe a sucider like me who trys to have some respect and morals about it, can make a set suciders etiquette post in the fourm or something.)

Last edited by 673751 (2018-10-28 10:43:33)

Board footer