One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-14 17:14:58

Corbeno

Stuff Despawning Timer or Decay

Do things like items in baskets or walls/ fences ever decay like leaves do? Has anybody experienced such a thing?

I want to know because sometimes I'm left alone in a village and I still want to leave a legacy by stockpiling food and supplies, but that would be pointless if it eventually goes away.

#2 2018-03-14 20:22:43

Joriom
Website

Re: Stuff Despawning Timer or Decay

Some items decay - some dont. If they do - they tend to have short "fuse". You can see them decay i few minutes max. Reeds, wheat straw, berries, leaves, rabbit bones. The only "long decaying" item I know atm are human bones.

Other stuff, like edible crops (carrots), pies, clothes, buildings, wooden planks, tools, baskets - seem not to decay. Even firewood and butt logs seem to last forever.

#3 2018-03-15 06:20:51

Dogamai

Re: Stuff Despawning Timer or Decay

if you chop down a tree, but dont dig up the stump,  and you move the firewood & log away,  the stump will despawn.  i think 200 years (minutes) maybe.     if you screw up milkweed the stump will eventually despawn.

I would like for barren rabbit holes to eventually de-spawn or repopulate, but we should be able to bury the rabbit hole with a shovel.

Board footer