a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#51 2018-06-11 01:42:10

Trick

Re: Drawing the line

YAHG wrote:
Trick wrote:
YAHG wrote:

Or you could leave your trash and baggage out of the forum?
Or it can just go on and on in circles about who is the idiot and who is the good guy.
Or you could not answer any of my questions and act like I am just ill intentioned.
It is just disappointing from my end.
This whole game is just speech, it is just lights on your screen and sounds from your speakers. The forum is the same.
You wanna kill the guy in the game, no problem.
Then again what is the point, you don't actually seem to want to talk with me.
You seem only interested in telling me I am bad and should just go away.

On my side of the screen I am getting all emotional and flustered. Is it the same for anyone else on their side of the monitor?

I don't want to be afraid to talk to try to avoid bans and stuff. I am listening to the 'other' side and even try to help them get what they want without imposing on me.

Why instead of listening does it have to be insults and moral bullying?

You literally admitted to being racist, and now you're upset about "insults and moral bullying"?

The fucking irony.  I just... can't.

..answer any questions at all

If you hadn't noticed, I am not acknowledging you on purpose.  I am not about to lend credence to your position by having a discussion about it, as if it's up for debate.

No.

#52 2018-06-11 01:49:24

sc0rp

Trick wrote:

If you hadn't noticed, I am not acknowledging you on purpose.  I am not about to lend credence to your position by having a discussion about it, as if it's up for debate.

No.

Standard SJW tactics: no discussion, only echo chamber.

#53 2018-06-11 02:01:56

TrustyWay

Don't feed the troll, we checkmate him.

Last edited by TrustyWay (2018-06-11 02:05:03)

#54 2018-06-11 04:02:07

Stripes251

My advice is just ignore them, by paying attention to them you are encouraging them.

Its not worth getting upset over, seriously why let someone cause stress in your life because they are the fool.

Last edited by Stripes251 (2018-06-11 04:03:15)

"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." - Monty Python

#55 2018-06-11 04:04:06

stickyflypaper

I think people should be able to say anything they want in the game, but also have to deal with the consequences of what they say. They can say racist and hateful stuff, but then don't be surprised if someone attacks you for it.

Stripes251 wrote:

My advice is just ignore them, by paying attention to them you are encouraging them.

Its not worth getting upset over, seriously why let someone cause stress in your life because they are the fool.

This is probably good advise, for in the game.

Last edited by stickyflypaper (2018-06-11 04:05:22)

#56 2018-06-11 04:15:56

kubassa
Banned

LOL OP is 10 year old baby. Grow up idiots and stop playing games online if everything is going to trigger your baby asses.

I got huge ballz.

#57 2018-06-11 04:24:09

YAHG

TrustyWay wrote:

Don't feed the troll, we checkmate him.

Yeah you right, my bad.

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#58 2018-06-11 04:30:16

stickyflypaper

kubassa wrote:

LOL OP is 10 year old baby. Grow up idiots and stop playing games online if everything is going to trigger your baby asses.

Well it makes sense to me why some people would be upset by jokes made about horrible, things.
Also because you can't always tell when it s a "joke" and when it's not.

Last edited by stickyflypaper (2018-06-11 04:31:02)

#59 2018-06-11 04:42:18

Lotus

Similarly to the nudity mod there should be a censor mod. I wish I could make this for those who support OP’s views but I have no idea how to code.

#60 2018-06-11 04:42:34

kubassa
Banned

stickyflypaper wrote:
kubassa wrote:

Well it makes sense to me why some people would be upset by jokes made about horrible, things.

Who gives a fuck retard.....? Grow the fuck up and walk away till that person is not in your screen. You don't have to read or even converse with them. How dumb are you idiots? You idiots trigger yourself thinking you're the boss of peoples SPEECH......

GROW UP!!!!

Last edited by kubassa (2018-06-11 04:51:00)

I got huge ballz.

#61 2018-06-11 04:46:41

YAHG

Lotus wrote:

Similarly to the nudity mod there should be a censor mod. I wish I could make this for those who support OP’s views but I have no idea how to code.

That is what I was saying too, they can do like a word list or something. That way we can coexist.

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein

#62 2018-06-11 04:49:29

kubassa
Banned

YAHG wrote:

That way we can coexist.

You can not coexist with anyone. You will just find another thing to cry about and or argue about in the forums. You seem like you need to get out into REAL LIFE and turn the games off for at least 6 months and maybe get back into reality.

I got huge ballz.

#63 2018-06-11 04:51:49

YAHG

kubassa wrote:
YAHG wrote:

That way we can coexist.

You can not coexist with anyone. You will just find another thing to cry about and or argue about in the forums. You seem like you need to get out into REAL LIFE and turn the games off for at least 6 months and maybe get back into reality.

Thanks Dad

#64 2018-06-11 05:01:11

stickyflypaper

kubassa wrote:
stickyflypaper wrote:
kubassa wrote:

Who gives a fuck retard.....? Grow the fuck up and walk away till that person is not in your screen. You don't have to read or even converse with them. How dumb are you idiots? You idiots trigger yourself thinking you're the boss of peoples SPEECH......

GROW UP!!!!

Ok, dude. Seems like you were pretty triggered there.

#65 2018-06-11 06:54:52

xxx90x

I am sick because there are many sensitive people,  Do not hurt their good humor.
I first saw in this thread that there is racism in the game. No one is interested in racism. Do not worry about it.

#66 2018-06-11 11:09:45

TrustyWay

kubassa wrote:
stickyflypaper wrote:
kubassa wrote:

GROW UP!!!!

This is a rude way to say it but that is the idea, nobody is the master of the good taste, just let people live. This kind of political correctness is just fascism hidden in fake manners.

Where I live everybody is a foreigner, you can't be racist because it doesn't mean anything, the only racism that exists is in your mind. People can joke and not being serious, but it seems like surreal for snowflakes like op calling racist asshole all these people he doesn't want to talk to. He doesn't have much friends irl for sure.

Where I live op would be the fascist for breaking people's fun. We throw away this kind of behaviour.

Last edited by TrustyWay (2018-06-11 12:07:38)

#67 2018-09-11 18:18:50

Fetch

I got murdered today because I was black.  That sucked as I was in a nice town and having a good time.  He followed me around when he was a kid and kept telling me to go pick cotton.  I called him a 'cracker'.  We traded words.  Then the bastard came back 30 years later and stabbed me.  Just when I was learning to make my first pot of stew!  Little shit.

He got cursed, but it ended my game.

If he wants to call me the N word, I can argue back if I want.  But when he stabs me it's gone too far.  A knife isn't freedom of speech.

#68 2018-09-11 19:04:33

MultiLife

Fetch wrote:

I got murdered today because I was black.  That sucked as I was in a nice town and having a good time.  He followed me around when he was a kid and kept telling me to go pick cotton.  I called him a 'cracker'.  We traded words.  Then the bastard came back 30 years later and stabbed me.  Just when I was learning to make my first pot of stew!  Little shit.

He got cursed, but it ended my game.

If he wants to call me the N word, I can argue back if I want.  But when he stabs me it's gone too far.  A knife isn't freedom of speech.

If you were Hawke Elder, a girl found a file in the forest, so Ken probably spent all those years making the knife. Ahh, if only you hadn't joined in with the racist slurs, and had managed to just end him.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#69 2018-09-11 19:15:39

Fetch

I was Hawke Elder.  I didn't want to kill him, and I probably should have ignored him.  Sometimes it's hard to tell when someone just being a troll, and when they are actually going to do something.

I was more annoyed that he wasn't doing any damn work than that he was insulting me.

The lessons of OHOL!

#70 2018-09-11 19:33:30

MultiLife

Fetch wrote:

I was Hawke Elder.  I didn't want to kill him, and I probably should have ignored him.  Sometimes it's hard to tell when someone just being a troll, and when they are actually going to do something.

I was more annoyed that he wasn't doing any damn work than that he was insulting me.

The lessons of OHOL!

True, true. Ah well, you got to practice some stew farming! And he wasted 30 minutes making a knife; wasting away his real life. big_smile He is the biggest loser in this case, where you got to learn and practice, and live in a nicely setup place. Enjoy your minutes and you will never lose!

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#71 2018-09-11 23:22:06

Booklat1

Trick wrote:

Funny how trash people want to have the 'right' to be trash, but when people exercise their 'right' not to tolerate it, they cry.

This is probably the best thing you said in this post. racists are pretty sensitive when someone points their retrograde way of thining.

Trick, i'm with you on this one, at least in the forums and discord racism should be less tolerated. In game it's hard to stop but we can always kill the racists there, so...

Also, you fucking morons saying people should just ignore racism: One day we ignore racist speech, next day is killing black babies, the third day it's fucking nazi griefer hell because assholes don't stop at being moderate assholes when given chance. The fact you bother answering trick is because you also feel attacked in your right to be a moron.

#72 2018-09-12 00:05:20

Trick

Black characters introduced to the game has probably increased the use of the N-word by about 5000%.

I should probably stop playing this game.  It's making me hate humanity both in the real world and in the virtual world.

#73 2018-09-12 00:08:36

Raliax

Freedom of speech?  No??

#74 2018-09-12 00:18:35

Trick

Raliax wrote:

Freedom of speech?  No??

The USA is one of few places that allows hate speech.  It's probably one of the reasons why you have a problem with Nazis, police murdering black people in cold blood, immigrant children in jails, Trump, and walls (to name a few).

Obviously your 'freedom of speech' is working out really well.

#75 2018-09-12 03:52:02

Spockulon

Jason, if you're paying attention, this bullshit is one of the reasons I stopped playing. It's like watching the current American political crisis play out in this video game.

Who's correct here?

Those who are claiming the right to offend whomever they choose -or-
Those who are claiming the right to not be exposed to offense and hate-speech.

Ugh. Back to Minecraft, I guess...

If you've got time to lean, you've got time to clean (the village, that is)!

Board footer