One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-09-01 14:33:57

Lotus

N/A

n/a

Last edited by Lotus (2018-12-26 06:00:14)

#2 2018-09-01 15:55:38

Turnipseed

Re: N/A

I think k is a thousand tiles. I have seen m, but never g.

Probobly means give up hope of ever reaching it.

With a horse 12k is about as far as you can go anything longer than that isn't worth trying

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

#3 2018-09-01 20:20:57

PeaGirl

If k is thousand tiles, m is ten thousand tiles as far as I remember, and g is likely 100 thousand? Just an assumption, but wouldn't be recommended to try to travel that far.

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

#4 2018-09-02 00:35:45

happynova

Maybe G is "giga," meaning a billion.  I would definitely not try to walk there.

#5 2018-09-02 01:09:10

Lotus

Hmm, with all your responses, does this mean that the tutorial is in the real world where everyone else is? That's interesting! Seems to be very far left of any "real" civilizations, I wonder how many generations it would take to get there.

#6 2018-09-02 01:25:57

boggers

I've been at the the tutorial site and seen home marker as 310M away (thought it was in the other direction though) so the K / M / G theory holds up.

#7 2018-09-02 05:32:01

pein

well, as i seen everything its inside its walls is resetting and players who join tutorial similar time are close to each other
i seen a city right above one tutorial camp, all of them were decayed so a line of adobe signaled it only
havent spent much time as the queen starved and mom starved and other chick was stabbed and the baby was left to die, so ended up being alone with 2 guys

so i think you can make a camp there just not inside the walls cause it resets, i seen trees grow back
maybe having a camp disables tutorials and the whole thing moves elsewhere, you still get a tons of stuff for free

wasnt messing with it many times, once i made a bow and all tools before 40, and a lady cut disks for everyone so i had cart too
but other life water was just 400 tile away

now with a little luck and some roads you could build a town outside a tutorial area, make a road maybe, then just exploit the tutorial zones for clothes, furs and iron, etc. when the walls decay for a water you get back 1 adobe which  is half of the material of walls. so you can build rooms and stuff from it, and converts it to player made stuff not tutorial walls, maybe even resets it so free rooms
if you twin up and one of you gets kids, starting a bell is possible, if someone makes a bell near tutorial area, eventually some real players get there
the right side of each tutorial area always has like 3 rabbits? so even after decay, you get the signs, the sure rabbits under each other and i guess the iron

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#8 2018-09-06 17:03:02

Carrot-Seedling

Lotus my child, I'm so proud of the family line you created.
You were the best kid I've had in lives.

I never intended to get the Sick but I made a hoe for you even with it, so I wasn't too useless for yall. Thank you for caring for the kids and me and Scott all at once! Must have been a job.

I left something on the Missed Connections for you. Lotus, thanks for a life I'll remember for a long time yet. <3

You have now laid eyes upon the one and only Raidan Allcock on the leaderboards. tongue

Board footer