One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-30 01:27:05

Tea

The Last Girl

So I was playing in a small village, probably founded by one of a female Hannah member. I was the only girl, my sister left, uncle died from a snek bite and mom was getting old. Did some smithing, farming and had twins, Remus and Remus II aka Remulus (sry boys should have called you Gin and Tonic instead!).

Nice boys, 11/10 twins, would pop out again !

I had girls too but they all left and I was sure that this line would die out because not many player would play at this time around. The second before I got grey hair, a girl arrived. We were happy and relieved. It was a girl and she didn't escape ! But then she talked.

"H", she said with a black bubble and white letter

Shit.

She was the last one, the one that could safe this village. The one that made all our efforts worth it. The one that got cursed by ten people.

"Idc", said one of the Remus twin. "I love babies" and gave her a berry to eat.

Fuck it, I thought. We need a girl and if that girl is cursed so be it ! "I don't care. She stays" and so named her August and we fed her with berries.

She stayed. Even danced around the fire. She helped out cleaning a bit, then went off planting wheat, helped where help was needed. She did good. 4.5/10, bit creepy but thanks for staying.

I don't keep cursed children. Usually I am in big cities that have at least three other females running around, so I let them starve, doesn't matter if girl or boy. But I never had the situation where the last girl was cursed.

Would I do it again ? Probably. I didn't work my ass off just to let the one last little hope to continue our work starve. And I gladly let her live and see her help than keep this boy I had before her who said " Fuck you" and demanded to be fed after.

I am curious. Will she stay helpful and nice ? Will her kids stay or will she be the last female ? I got to be honest, it is quite exiting having a last cursed daughter.

Last edited by Tea (2018-08-30 01:30:18)

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#2 2018-08-30 01:59:35

boggers

Re: The Last Girl

Being cursed means they probably know how to play.
Not having anyone around to grief means they probably won't grief.
Good on you for giving someone a chance at redemption, I guess.

#3 2018-08-30 02:13:18

Lotus

My mom was in a small village. She said her mom was cursed but was actually quite nice. Is this her?
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=980599

#4 2018-08-30 02:19:48

Randomname

I was also curious so I searched for August and pretty sure this is the daughter

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=980870

In the situation you were in I would have done the same thing and it seems your evil kid was a good one lol.

#5 2018-08-30 02:43:56

Tea

Randomname wrote:

I was also curious so I searched for August and pretty sure this is the daughter

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=980870

In the situation you were in I would have done the same thing and it seems your evil kid was a good one lol.

Oh yeah, totally forgot to link the family tree ! But yes that is her and I'm very glad to see that she managed to live until old age and have some children who stayed.

#6 2018-08-30 04:00:44

VioletLily

I just came from gen 22 of that line! My name was John (nameless mother). August's line is still going!

#7 2018-08-30 16:16:34

Reblab
New User

So i just played in a small town with the Egge-family. I was Treg Egge.

When I became adult, there was only one lady left. We prayed that she would get at girl. And she did!
But little did I know that the girl wasn't a blessing, altho she didn't had a black speak bubble.

First she told me that if I didn't gave her my backpack, she would kill herself. I wasn't gonna give her my backpack with a knife, to a demanding infant. But then a young boy gave her his backpack. When she got hair, her mother died of starvation... Altho we had lots of berries.
Well then she came and said that she wanted my wolfhat, or else she would die. Like wtf.. I told her that if she asked politely i would give it to her. But yeah, that was not gonna happen, so I just gave it to her. Then she was like "sorry" and "Thank you dad".

Well when she became of age she was still a pain in the ass with her demanding ways. She got a baby girl as her first and only child! Both me and the other two males that was left was cheering! But then she said " it's a boy! " and ran of. I was following with berries in my hand to rescue that poor little baby girl, but then it lagged so hard that I lost track of her.
We was two males left now, and I was getting so old. So we just died together.

Would have liked your cursed hardworking baby instead tongue

#8 2018-08-30 18:41:38

pein

romulus and remus, know your damn names, mb thats why didnt worked

when you get cursed: when killing roleplaying idiots in middle of city
i cant even imagine a situation when you deserve 10 curses and its pretty hard to accumulate those
you do something in plain view of others
now you will be killed before 10 people cursing you or if you survive then you are more skilled than 10 people

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#9 2018-08-30 22:22:19

Tea

pein wrote:

romulus and remus, know your damn names, mb thats why didnt worked

Don't worry, I know my names, I wanted to name them like that just because wink

Also I thought that maybe it was one of the players that got their names on one of those papers and got cursed through that even though they didn't to any harm.

I am a strong believer of second chances. And it turned out great !

#10 2018-08-31 11:55:08

PeaGirl

Well, if the girl was the only one, then give it a last chance. Repenting and gaining you ability to get white text box back is likely a blessing to one who has suffered from it. I was one time cursed (it was last week) when someone killed all the sheep, and I went there to kill the culprit, people stabbed me and I was later cursed. It was hard because I was being killed, although I was okay with it, since seeing people being careful especially in big villages. Had few Eve spawning so I solo lived them and let kids live if they wanted. Most of time all of them just ran, no matter how good the camp was.

If you ever enter Pea (Helkama turns into random name) family, you need the lottery ticket picked up. My baby names given can be absolutely random.
"Are you fueled with peasoup or why you keep running off from temperature tile?"

Board footer