One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-30 22:02:19

Smetig

Gene VIII Pool, my disabled little sister.

I was born Gene V Pool to Eve Pool, in rather a medium town.  I learned that my mother had just stumbled across this place and thought it is a good place to raise her family.

I was reviving the berry farm, cleaning up and making new baskets as I heard my mothers voice from the berry farm. "COME ON BABIES!" she said. I went to see what was up and saw my mother feeding my younger sister with berries.

My sister, Gene VII, about 13 years old was sitting completely still, except for her mouth chewing the berries my mother constantly shovelled down her throat. I asked whats wrong with her and my mother explained that she was braindead because her IRL brain was currently taking the biggest Sh*t in the world. 

I looked around and realised that I had no other sisters and that my mom soon was to hit the age of menopause. So I helped my mom care for my sister by the berry farm while my two older brothers were running the bakery and animal pen.
Shoutout to them for a great job btw!!!

Soon my mom got too old to have her own babies whilst my sister got mature enough. Now she really was our only hope. We waited and waited for a child but they didn't come.

Years went by and my sister must've been close to twenty when A baby girl popped out and my mother and I where thrilled! That was until she ran away and died in a pile of sheep dung.  Another five years or so went and a boy came out. Also he ran away. 
Maybe a disadvantage to my sisters brain-deadness was that it made her quite infertile bc those babies were popping out slow.

Eventually, my mother died of old age by my sisters feat and it was quite moving. Her last words were "Ima go see the angels!!!".

Finally a girl came from my sister. I begged her to stay, she did. I named her Jane and she was quite Talkative.  We became close and she called me "Dadcle" and I called her "Daughteice".  Jane helped me care for her disabled mother and I got time to work on things outside of the berry farm, such as getting backpacks for peaople.

My sister gave birth to another son right at the same time as Jane had her first baby. After that, more children came from Jane and the town was booming with life!

Eventually, my time had come to pass and I went to my sister Gene and held her hand. I said my farewells to Jane and all her little ones and then I said my final goodbyes to Gene before I died by her feat. I'm sure I saw a tiny sparkle in her eyes before I died as a response to my farewells.

Even though Gene VIII had it though with her mysterious disability, she was extremely lucky to be placed in this family where she was loved and cherished all the time!. Never was she hungry and never was she lonely. She had the luck of seeing her children and grandchildren grow up before her eyes.

While going back to the family tree I was glad to see that Jane and her Children had been feeding Gene long after her age of fertility was passed and she died at the age of 60 surrounded by her loving family.

I wish all the best luck to all of her descendants and I hope the Pool family will live on for a long while. Thank you, Jane, for staying with us at that time, you truly saved the town and made my life complete. I love you both Gene and Jane!! <3

If your name is Erika, Sebastian or Lukas, Im your mum

#2 2018-08-30 22:15:55

pein

Re: Gene VIII Pool, my disabled little sister.

did that to mirelli, and she was placed on a hot tile, said she was bored so stood afk
me and later one of her boys fed her and i had many many sons and few daughters, even the ragnar twins, funny thing my random generator named both of them ragnar which is 1/20*1/20 chance, basically i got 20 names at that time and typing 'xb' or 'xg' and i hit tab selects a name from the list randomly and i say 'you are ****' where **** is a name from list

even more funny mirelli said goodbye to them after i died

actually this type of girls are better than nabs who go around and die randomly cause the kids may get lost
a breeding machine on a hot tile means you can get babies for berries and control population

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer