One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-23 00:14:49

Tea

The prettiest town I have ever lived in

I was born in the nicest village I have ever seen! I believe it was founded by the Cool Family. It had a nice baking and forge area, next to it a big room that was empty but had a locked box in it.

There was a huge berry farm that I changed a little when I was living there as Lana Cool. Next to the berry farm there was a smaller room where you had pads and needle. Very cute.

There was a road leading to some deep wells and cut trees, a railway starting from the sheep pen and leading to the bakery. It was amazing, the shepherd would put the mufflon meat in the cart and send it to the baker who made meat pies!

Too bad it died out. Hopefully someone will find it and repopulate it. Would be a shame if it disappeared.

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#2 2018-08-23 00:29:35

Porthos
Website

Re: The prettiest town I have ever lived in

Sounds lovely! We need screen shots of nice things like this. smile

#3 2018-08-23 00:33:00

Tea

I don't know how !!! I've tried but it never works sad

#4 2018-08-23 01:43:56

AnobeseWalrus

HAHA the mutton railroad as they called it. I was Jon who died shortly after the railroad was completed.

#5 2018-08-23 01:59:11

Tea

AnobeseWalrus wrote:

HAHA the mutton railroad as they called it. I was Jon who died shortly after the railroad was completed.

Very cool idea !

If someone spawns there again, can they make screenshots of this lovely town? It needs to be saved and archived, so that everyone can see and remember it ^^

#6 2018-08-23 02:19:40

Neo

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=923494

Woah, I was Dan Cool. Not sure if we were the true founders. I was only Gen 4 and we were already a city. I predated that railroad sadly.

The town was doing quite good back then. Mum just threw me out and sent me to work at birth. Never talked to me again. But I got on with farming and sheep, planted some much needed carrot. We had a small water shortage but at least we had a road leading to further out wells.

I only ever saw my sister having kids, She herself even stated "I have a million kids". Not sure how much work she did, I didn't see her much. I just know that mum gave her all her stuff and spent her last years just talking to her.

I tried to talk to mum but she ran off towards my sister. My mum died off and later I found my sister just playing with a rock, While I was smithing a new Hoe.
I got old and retired, Watched a fucking Nephew get old and die before me..

So I cursed out my mother and baby factory sister and died.

Last edited by Neo (2018-08-23 02:33:49)

#7 2018-08-23 05:09:36

jasonrohrer
Administrator

Game has built-in screenshot feature.

Press the = key to save a TGA to the screenShots folder.

TGA files can be opened with GIMP or Photoshop.

#8 2018-08-23 05:20:19

pein

sounds like a town i lived, were 3 ponds left side, and we upgraded the first one, i made a road to that, since it was a pond, so even if it was badly located berry farm people enjoyed running for water
we only had tools, but all of them at end and even shears and spindle, as kids blocked me from work and then some drama, didnt made pen or find a vein, but we left it in nice shape

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#9 2018-08-24 09:10:06

Roblor

I had an omelette stand just north of this place, at the juncture between the swamp and the desert biome. I have really fond memories of working together with my daughter, Soma, before she sadly passed away.

IT PUTS ÞE BERRY IN ÞE BASKET OR ELSE IT GETS ÞE HOSE AGAIN !

Board footer