One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-23 06:56:50

FryinggPan

The Tale of Zeus the C**t

There once was a boy born by the name of Zeus, he was a cheeky little twat that no one enjoyed being around. He found a knife one day and made it his sole purpose to ruin town and kill the innocent. He died loveless and surrounded by people cheering on his eminent demise. So i say to all in the hopes that you see this, burn in the underworld. You will never be missed and we are all glad you died. May we never meet again. Eff you Zeus.

|Eve Otter| |Eve Black| |Eve Murders|

#2 2018-08-23 07:15:46

JellyLegs

Re: The Tale of Zeus the C**t

Zeus of the Telander family? I know just who you're talking about

#3 2018-08-23 07:27:19

FryinggPan

The very same!

|Eve Otter| |Eve Black| |Eve Murders|

#4 2018-08-23 08:16:20

Tarr
Banned

Nice to meet you too. I really just wanted to keep gathering up iron from the mines but clearly that wasn't how things played out.

First kill was Tacori who wanted to kill anyone without a last name. If you're going to pick a reason to stab someone at least pick a better reason than something people normally can't control. Our eve didn't even pick a last name until her third child so two of us kids didn't have a last name to begin with. Figured I'd stop that problem before she started stabbing the multiple no surname people in the family. I have no idea why you would want to murder people with no last name instead of just asking people to let you name their kids. It's not even that big of a hassle.

Second kill was Mike Telander II who grabbed an unattended knife and immediately stabbed Tobias. People had already said Mike was a griefer from before and this proved them to be exactly right. Obvious course of action was to stab the kid for murdering another child.

Third kill and only regrettable kill was Babyboy. After dealing with someone who wanted to kill for basically no reason followed by someone who literally killed for no reason I thought someone else was killing for no reason. Without a second thought I stabbed Babyboy which evidently the wrong thing to to as she was killing a griefer and not just another random killer. I do want to say I'm sorry for murdering you as it was just a bad judgement call on my part to not ask why you killed that kid.

Fourth kill was my younger brother Okalani. He offered to help me with all the iron collecting at a young age but since the mine was rather far out I decided against it since the area was crawling with snakes and wolves. On my final return of the iron haul he stopped me at the road asking me where the iron mines were. Since I trusted him I stopped to attempt to tell him where they were when he pulled a knife and I moved. I kill anyone who makes any sort of attempt on my life regardless of gender and age so when Okalini went over to the bushes I stabbed him too.

I died at the ripe age of 59 after being stabbed by someone else. No one moves by right clicking with a knife I know you're not an idiot and was attempting to play the victim.

And that's how I ended up killing four people when all I wanted to do was grab iron out of the iron mines.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=929774

fug it’s Tarr.

#5 2018-08-23 09:08:48

Neo

Nice, A common enemy always brings a town together.

#6 2018-08-23 15:46:45

Joriom
Website

We need more players like Zeus. Hope their glory never fades.

#7 2018-08-23 19:23:30

Booklat1

lived to 59 and people act like they defeated you, amazing

Board footer