One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-08 14:01:36

pein

Paranoid noobs?

So i was born to a settlement, first thing i saw is a 14 year old mom cutting down a signpost and standing in snow, she fed me once but she didnt name me and granny looked more decent so i went to fire with other babies

then she tried to put the post onto a wall, i made a new stone later and put on it
then she was running around with a bow and arrow, sometimes stashing the arrow sometimes not

my sis suicided over some soil she put under berry farm and i used to fix berry

my uncle bear was trying to make a saw but mother didnt let go to the bow
i had to steal it and shoot a goose
by the time we had another but uncle had to hide all stuff so she wont take it

she didnt wanted to kill  us but she blocked us from making a saw

when i grew i was making a pen with a monolith entrance, bit further from the camp

she didnt keep any girls, i seen feeding them like once but it was to important to her to withold the bow and the backpack

i dropped all my kids to fire and granny and other uncle fed them

i told her i need bow to get sheep, i had carrot planted, she didnt give just messing up others work and couldnt even take the bow from her she follow it everywhere

so i told uncle we need to kill her

she even cursed me. she went off screen but i hear the ding
she chased me with bow then disappeared, then i hid the knife as i had nothing to hold it, then i stabbed her

she didnt raise any of my sisters, 5 of them, fed them once or twice then let them alone

i guess the only reason i was alive is granny

all my kids left to die, and even lost a daughter when i tried to hide the bow

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=818569

i understand you are killed a few times, but bow is needed to advance in tech tree, if others need it, give to them, and dont run around in city with a bow, and dont give the only backpack to such a person
i had a decent daughter but she died at 18, at least i had a granddaughter who smithed, not sure if she made the shears
i made spindle and knitting needle, i found our ancestors camp up north in middle of green biome

not sure if we died out but maybe seela had one mroe daughter and we got some hope
was very frustrating with someone who is so useless and paranoid that holds to a bow for entire game
all my carrots went to seed and i got sheep at 41 year old as a granma, when i could of done it at 18-20 year old girl then focus on family and making wool clothes

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#2 2018-08-08 15:09:18

Booklat1

Re: Paranoid noobs?

If you wanna be real safe just make yourselves a knife, people.

Board footer