One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-02 09:06:32

FeignedSanity

I mean, you asked for it :/

Well, I know I'm going to get some heat for this, but they had it coming. I just wanted the one kill, but the village forced my hand. I never wanted to kill the village, but that's what happens. So I suppose I will apologize for wiping out the Righter line, as that was not my intention.

So I'm doing my usual OHOL thing, making potatos and giving my children mismatched names; when I get born into the Righter family. It's a nice little village with a large berry farm, sheep pen, tools and stew on the way. I start making the usual plans for a backpack and potatoes when my Mother names me. She named me "Evil".

I said, "Okay, really? It's time to role play tongue" So I was the evil child crafting a bow and arrow in the shadows to take down my mother and live up to the name she gave me. Needless to say, I dispatched her easily (along with the mandatory evil laugh). I only wanted the one kill and took the inevitable curses. But immediately people start running off to make their own bows and arrows. I warned them not to challenge me, but no one was listening.

So I figured this would be nice, I'm usually up for a good challenge. And one after another, they all fell to my bow (one even accused me of cheating XD, and lets not forget the classic "you're so lucky" tongue). The only exception was the girl, she was obviously hacking of some sort. A six year old girl, picking up a bow and walking around with it. I asked her, how she was picking it up at such a young age. She feigned ignorance and claimed that "she was just as surprised as me". She set it down to go eat some berries. Then, I follow her and she goes right back to the bow and picks it up again. Okay, this is no accident. So I shot her before she could get her hands on an arrow, I wasn't taking any chances with someone who seemed to be messing with the code or something; especially after the other day where some woman was running around at normal speed after just shooting someone. Not sure what's going on, but it seems some people are cheating the system somehow.

So anyway, I've kind of stopped posting on the forums as I don't really have the time; but I wanted to post this one story out of all the others. It's honestly kind of admirable, if foolish, how people seem to just line up in front of your bow after you've killed 4 others. They're probably thinking "yeah, they all died, but I'll be the one XP" Also, to the guy asking who I was, I never got to answer. So this is me. Also, it's a bummer about crystal, I know you were going to be my first opponent, but the boar got you first T.T

TLDR: It appears that OHOL players may have started hacking (it seems reasonable to assume from what I understand of the game). So that's something to look forward to. Also, if you see someone mowing down every guy coming after him with a bow, but shows no interest in killing innocent town folks; maybe don't line up like trees in front of the chain saw. Especially if you're one of the last few fertile females. You're supposed to be trying to stay alive, not suicide.

Edit: Not sure how to post the family tree thing, or if I even should; but I figure it can't hurt. So here it is, I think. http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=765960

Nooooo, I fucked up and wrote haven't instead of having. RIP last words sad

Last edited by FeignedSanity (2019-05-17 18:32:25)

Believe you're right, but don't believe you can't be wrong.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Days peppers/onions/tomatoes left unfixed: 120
Do your part and remind Jason to fix these damn vegetables.

#2 2018-08-02 10:21:18

Neo

Re: I mean, you asked for it :/

Lol, I guess that happens when your too good at pvp. Sometimes it's better to let them win if your goal isn't to kill the town.

Just let them think that they "killed the griefer", It'll boost morale.

Last edited by Neo (2018-08-02 10:36:26)

#3 2018-08-02 11:12:38

I am Pharo

FeignedSanity wrote:

Well, I know I'm going to get some heat for this, but they had it coming. I just wanted the one kill, but the village forced my hand. I never wanted to kill the village, but that's what happens. So I suppose I will apologize for wiping out the Righter line, as that was not my intention.

So I'm doing my usual OHOL thing, making potatos and giving my children mismatched names; when I get born into the Righter family. It's a nice little village with a large berry farm, sheep pen, tools and stew on the way. I start making the usual plans for a backpack and potatoes when my Mother names me. She named me "Evil".

I said, "Okay, really? It's time to role play tongue" So I was the evil child crafting a bow and arrow in the shadows to take down my mother and live up to the name she gave me. Needless to say, I dispatched her easily (along with the mandatory evil laugh). I only wanted the one kill and took the inevitable curses. But immediately people start running off to make their own bows and arrows. I warned them not to challenge me, but no one was listening.

So I figured this would be nice, I'm usually up for a good challenge. And one after another, they all fell to my bow (one even accused me of cheating XD, and lets not forget the classic "you're so lucky" tongue). The only exception was the girl, she was obviously hacking of some sort. A six year old girl, picking up a bow and walking around with it. I asked her, how she was picking it up at such a young age. She feigned ignorance and claimed that "she was just as surprised as me". She set it down to go eat some berries. Then, I follow her and she goes right back to the bow and picks it up again. Okay, this is no accident. So I shot her before she could get her hands on an arrow, I wasn't taking any chances with someone who seemed to be messing with the code or something; especially after the other day where some woman was running around at normal speed after just shooting someone. Not sure what's going on, but it seems some people are cheating the system somehow.

So anyway, I've kind of stopped posting on the forums as I don't really have the time; but I wanted to post this one story out of all the others. It's honestly kind of admirable, if foolish, how people seem to just line up in front of your bow after you've killed 4 others. They're probably thinking "yeah, they all died, but I'll be the one XP" Also, to the guy asking who I was, I never got to answer. So this is me. Also, it's a bummer about crystal, I know you were going to be my first opponent, but the boar got you first T.T

TLDR: It appears that OHOL players may have started hacking (it seems reasonable to assume from what I understand of the game). So that's something to look forward to. Also, if you see someone mowing down every guy coming after him with a bow, but shows no interest in killing innocent town folks; maybe don't line up like trees in front of the chain saw. Especially if you're one of the last few fertile females. You're supposed to be trying to stay alive, not suicide.

Edit: Not sure how to post the family tree thing, or if I even should; but I figure it can't hurt. So here it is, I think. http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=765960

They had it coming?
Nah, fam. 

You were totally power tripping, and being a tyrant. 

I was born into that family,
You shot my mom for no justifiable reason, while i was a baby. 
My mom didn't name you, the kids in the village didn't name you...
How did we have it coming, by joining the server? 
GTFOH, buddy.

We couldn't work, you just kept droning
on and on
and on and on
instead of, you know....
helping the village in anyway what soever. 
Nope, She just stood in the center of town, shooting people,
provoking, and threatening kids who couldn't even hold a weapon.

We just wanted to live in peace,
we were trying to work. 
You wouldn't go away,
Just standing in town with all the weapons, slaughtering everyone. 

You are a griefer and a troll.
Simple.

TL:DR
Town productivity came to a complete standstill with this player in our town.
1/10 stars, pretty lame villain role-play, would not recommend for your village.
Dicktator is a way better villain. #IncelGamersAttack

#4 2018-08-02 11:38:59

FeignedSanity

@pharo

Okay, first off, my mother did name me, you moron. I was born, sat there on the tile, she picked me up, and said you are evil. Bing, Bam, Boom, that's how naming works, my good man. I really don't know what the fuck you're going on about.

Secondly, I never killed anyone unless they had a knife or a bow and arrow. I was even chatting it up with Linda but she unfortunately starved. I was not stopping anyone from working. I sat there in the village, with all of my arrows in my backpack. The only reason why nothing got done, was because everyone was too busy trying to kill me. That's not my fault. That was their decision. I didn't even eat the village food, I mostly lived off of wild berries and onions.

I regret to inform you that on top of being a liar, you are also a moron. Like I said, I only intended to kill the one. But if you're going to try to kill me, then I can't be blamed when you end up dead instead.

#5 2018-08-02 11:42:25

FeignedSanity

Neo wrote:

Lol, I guess that happens when your too good at pvp. Sometimes it's better to let them win if your goal isn't to kill the town.

Just let them think that they "killed the griefer", It'll boost morale.

I see your point. On one hand, it would be nice. But on the other hand, I aint gonna roll over like no bitch XD

You want to kill me, you got to earn it. I take a small amount of pride in the very few deaths I've had to murder, even less if you don't count getting caught with my guard down.

Last edited by FeignedSanity (2018-08-02 11:42:45)

#6 2018-08-02 11:51:43

JonySky
Website

FeignedSanity wrote:

Nooooo, I fucked up and wrote haven't instead of having. RIP last words sad

Another assassin without sense, without any value in the game, who did nothing but kill ... and thinks he was a good role player ...

People tried to defend you, and you just massacred them for no reason ...
his final words perfectly describe his killing: "I now starve, have not vanquished all challengers"
I saw you killing and you were only going for fertile women ... typical ...
to write your story of how you massacred an entire town, I suggest you save your time in something more productive

I'm sorry, but I already know your story and it's quite boring ... a child in a collaborative game, killing people with no reason in the PVP style ...

#7 2018-08-02 12:55:33

Potjeh

Make all the excuses you want, you're still a cunt and the game would be better off without you.

Last edited by Potjeh (2018-08-02 12:55:59)

#8 2018-08-02 16:02:53

FeignedSanity

JonySky wrote:

Another assassin without sense, without any value in the game, who did nothing but kill ... and thinks he was a good role player ...

People tried to defend you, and you just massacred them for no reason ...
his final words perfectly describe his killing: "I now starve, have not vanquished all challengers"
I saw you killing and you were only going for fertile women ... typical ...
to write your story of how you massacred an entire town, I suggest you save your time in something more productive

I'm sorry, but I already know your story and it's quite boring ... a child in a collaborative game, killing people with no reason in the PVP style ...

Well, quite frankly, I didn't have time to do anything else but kill. I couldn't do anything without people trying to kill me, which is fine. I don't mind. But it's hard to be productive when you're constantly having to defend yourself. I was looking forward to doing all the usual things but the town had other plans, and that's okay.

Also, no one tried to defend me. Not sure where you got that from. And I never "massacred for no reason", I was killing people that were trying to kill me. I find that to be ample reason. Like I said, I didn't kill anyone who didn't have a knife or a bow (which I also explained to the village). Of course, there is the exception for my mom; but I already explained that.

And I already stated that I fucked up my final words. I meant to say "having vanquished", because everyone that was trying to kill me was dead. Felt the last words were fitting, had I said them properly.

You did not "see me killing only fertile women". I fucking swear, I'm so sick of people crawling up their own ass, then spewing some non nonsensical bullshit. Hardly anybody on these forums can get by without straw-manning and generally just saying things that are false to fit their narrative. So, because you are too stuck up your own ass, let me explain the facts for you. I killed 6 people; 2 were women that were already past childbearing age (infertile), 2 were men, 1 one was a fertile woman, 1 was a young girl. So yeah...typical...

And I find it adorable that you want to try and throw the child card at me. I feel like this is projection of the highest magnitude, but I guess ignorance is bliss. Anyway, I grow weary of people like you.

And just for the record, I spend almost all my time "being productive". 99% of my game time is spent smithing, farming, etc. Probably why I've never actually had the cursed text. But I know you'll probably stick to your assumptions, I just figured I'd throw that out there.

#9 2018-08-02 16:06:43

FeignedSanity

Potjeh wrote:

Make all the excuses you want, you're still a cunt and the game would be better off without you.

LOL, what a very reasonable and thought provoking response. I suppose this is what the kids call "being butt hurt". Regardless, I'll leave you to being an ignorant prick.

#10 2018-08-02 20:45:09

I am Pharo

Potjeh wrote:

This.

#11 2018-08-02 20:55:40

I am Pharo

FeignedSanity wrote:

@pharo

Okay, first off, my mother did name me, you [person who doesn't care about my lies]. I was born, sat there on the tile, she picked me up, and said you are evil. Bing, Bam, Boom, that's how naming works, my good man. I really don't know what the fuck you're going on about.

Secondly, I never killed anyone unless they had a knife or a bow and arrow. I was even chatting it up with Linda but she unfortunately starved. I was not stopping anyone from working. I sat there in the village, with all of my arrows in my backpack. The only reason why nothing got done, was because everyone was too busy trying to kill me. That's not my fault. That was their decision. I didn't even eat the village food, I mostly lived off of wild berries and onions.

I regret to inform you that on top of being [the fucking man], you are also a [great player]. Like I said, I only intended to kill [every]one. But if you're going to try to kill me [for being a cunt], then I can be blamed when you end up dead .

Dear @IncelForLif369
oKaY, fIrSt oFf,

Read what I wrote, which described how MY MOM, who was murdered by you, didn't name you,
nor did the other victims of your Incel Rage. 

Guy doesn't even read these posts right, how are we going to expect you to be the paragon of truth and justice.
GTFOH, buddy.

You had arrows in your back pack, a knife, and an Arrow in your bow,
talking on an on, much like you are doing now. 
People like you make this game unplayable.
So on behalf of the community,
Eat a duffel bag of dicks.

I Have the Honor to be Your Obedient Servant,
Pharo

#12 2018-08-02 20:57:35

Turnipseed

Hey if mom names a kid evil. Its asking for this kind of thing.

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

#13 2018-08-02 23:14:25

JonySky
Website

Turnipseed wrote:

that excuse is not new ... it's one more of the amount that the killers use to start their killings ...

some day they will put as an excuse that "the girl has looked at me badly!" jajajajaj

FeignedSanity does not need to justify yourself so much to kill an entire people ... if you feel bad about yourself, you go to a church and let others play in peace!

#14 2018-08-02 23:32:13

Turnipseed

JonySky wrote:
Turnipseed wrote:

that excuse is not new ... it's one more of the amount that the killers use to start their killings ...

some day they will put as an excuse that "the girl has looked at me badly!" jajajajaj

FeignedSanity does not need to justify yourself so much to kill an entire people ... if you feel bad about yourself, you go to a church and let others play in peace!

Lol true enough, i usually suicide when given a shitty name.

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

#15 2018-08-03 08:07:48

FeignedSanity

I am Pharo wrote:

Dear @IncelForLif369
oKaY, fIrSt oFf,

Read what I wrote, which described how MY MOM, who was murdered by you, didn't name you,
nor did the other victims of your Incel Rage. 

Guy doesn't even read these posts right, how are we going to expect you to be the paragon of truth and justice.
GTFOH, buddy.

You had arrows in your back pack, a knife, and an Arrow in your bow,
talking on an on, much like you are doing now. 
People like you make this game unplayable.
So on behalf of the community,
Eat a duffel bag of dicks.

I Have the Honor to be Your Obedient Servant,
Pharo

LMAOOOOOO, Incel? Holy shit, that was funny. I swear the stuff kids come up with these days. So much funnier than "cuck".

And I see that now, I was running off of very little sleep and assumed (based on the rest of the stupid shit you posted) that you were just being a moron. Well, I never once claimed to be perfect, so I reserve the right to make a mistake here and there.

As far as your mother goes, I can only assume it was Evilyn Righter II (considering she was the only fertile woman I killed). In which case, she was the one I got the knife from. She made a knife, tried to stab me, got shot in the face. That was what she did. Read what I said in original post before you start trying to throw shit at me. I never said people had it coming because they named me, I said it was because they were trying to kill me.

And again, that's just wrong. I only had an arrow in my bow when someone was trying to kill me. I had three arrows, and one knife. All of which stayed in my backpack, aside from an arrow that was loaded when I was being hunted down. Hell, I didn't even carry my bow on me in the beginning; but the next thing I know, Sonya is trying to use it against me.

Anyway, long story short, everyone I killed was making attempts to kill me. Those were the only people I killed, and thats honestly why the town died out (that, and the early hours). All the semi competent people were too busy crafting arrows and getting shot down, while all the noobs were starving.

But like I said, ignorance is bliss, so I'll leave you to it. Just don't chase someone with an arrow or a knife, and not expect them to kill you instead. I guess this is where it's customary to call you an ignorant cuck and to eat your own bag of dicks. That is all, good night to you.

#16 2018-08-03 08:23:30

FeignedSanity

JonySky wrote:
Turnipseed wrote:

"start their killings" LMAO, just wow, haha.

And I do need to justify myself if people are misrepresenting me. I'm not one to just let people spout of bullshit and ignorance without putting them in their place. But you're probably right, there's not enough hours in the day. I wouldn't bother with a church because whatever god they worship would not be who I offended or wronged. I do feel bad about the town dying out because that really sucks, and I never intended it to happen. I just wanted to grow some damn potatoes, but fuck me, people just couldn't let it go.

Regardless, the main reason I posted this, was not to apologize. While I do feel bad for the town dying, I feel no wrong in my killings because they were all justified. You try to kill me, I kill you, simple. Nothing more needs to be said. The main reason I posted this was to tell people that it's a bad idea to try to kill the guy that has already killed four people if he's just trying to mind his own fucking business. And that it seems that an issue with people hacking is becoming more prevalent.

I knew this post would get me some heat, and you children did not disappoint. Thank you, and good night.

Last edited by FeignedSanity (2018-08-03 08:25:54)

#17 2018-08-03 08:57:02

pein

well you started it so you make the heatwave, if its for any reason i would understand, or make it a proper duel
like i killed a few old people for trying to starve me as a kid, and even if some were there, they still considered that dumbass right, and me wrong

then people call you names and dont work, even if you want to
cause they dont trust you, the one who made half camp

generally i end up killing 5 to 8 attackers/smartasses who know better than you what actually happened, when they wasnt even born. and maybe die at 55 when you cant even hold a knife without eating

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#18 2018-08-03 08:58:32

I am Pharo

You were playing "Tyrant Gladiator" while everyone else is playing
"Will this punk ever stfu and work on something?"

Nothing you did was justifiable,
No one cares how little sleep you get,
you are wrong when you are well-rested,
well-fed,
and well-read.
Just accept that shit like a man, instead of fleeing to the "nobody's perfect defense"
when you realize your attacks are weak, ill-conceived, and meritless.

I get it you are a hyper-defensive person,
with no sense of reality,
as it is stated in your name
SO I'll write your apology,
pro bono, my guy:

"Hey OHOL Community,
I, FeignedSanity, was really tired one day, overreacted at a my given name,
thus acted like an asshole and committed genocide.
I realized after some thought,
the behavior I demonstrated was toxic,
and is damaging to the community we wish to build together here in OHOL. 

I evermore shall refrain from exhibiting such toxic behavior,
discourage this behavior,
and cut it out of the game with my knife,
one griefer/troll at a time.
ILU All. 
F

Forever Pretending to Feel Affected by Reason,
FeignedSanity"

Do what you do best, and copy and paste this into your life, buddy.

#19 2018-08-03 11:53:03

JonySky
Website

I am Pharo wrote:

You were playing "Tyrant Gladiator" while everyone else is playing
"Will this punk ever stfu and work on something?"

Nothing you did was justifiable,
No one cares how little sleep you get,
you are wrong when you are well-rested,
well-fed,
and well-read.
Just accept that shit like a man, instead of fleeing to the "nobody's perfect defense"
when you realize your attacks are weak, ill-conceived, and meritless.

I get it you are a hyper-defensive person,
with no sense of reality,
as it is stated in your name
SO I'll write your apology,
pro bono, my guy:

"Hey OHOL Community,
I, FeignedSanity, was really tired one day, overreacted at a my given name,
thus acted like an asshole and committed genocide.
I realized after some thought,
the behavior I demonstrated was toxic,
and is damaging to the community we wish to build together here in OHOL. 

I evermore shall refrain from exhibiting such toxic behavior,
discourage this behavior,
and cut it out of the game with my knife,
one griefer/troll at a time.
ILU All. 
F

Forever Pretending to Feel Affected by Reason,
FeignedSanity"

Do what you do best, and copy and paste this into your life, buddy.

+1 I am Pharo
wise words

#20 2018-08-03 12:11:21

JonySky
Website

FeignedSanity: "Regardless, the main reason I posted this, was not to apologize. While I do feel bad for the town dying, I feel no wrong in my killings because they were all justified."

598b944f598bc.png

Last edited by JonySky (2018-08-03 12:12:39)

#21 2018-08-03 18:10:41

MultiLife

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile Pharo and Jony! Your messages! Grinning so hard.

Ok I will drop my thoughts down here quickly:
- maybe don't play the "Evil" character in a way that leads to you killing a random mother unless she is doing actual bad things
- it should be common sense that if you kill people, and others see it, they will memorize that there is a dangerous individual around no matter the background or history - don't start such loops, it's not good, it does nothing, as pein said, there was no reason to start the chaos: "I was named Evil" is not a valid reason to me
- I'd suggest living further away from the place if people hunt you, you can go along and make your own life if people keep chasing you, just leave them there and grow your potatoes for yourself

Like, there is no way to turn the blame onto the poor villagers that thought they were under constant threat with you around. They may only see a glimpse of what has happened, so saying "they shouldn't just line up and die, their fault" sounds really immature: in their eyes they were trying to vanguish a bad guy, like no wonder they attack! You probably were the only one who even knew your motive for the first killing...

Hackers: well uhh those are always possible so shrug on that.

Last edited by MultiLife (2018-08-05 11:06:07)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

Board footer