One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-02 18:17:12

JonySky
Website

The latest in griefers

Today I was born in an eve in the middle of a forest, she told me that the base was not very well located because there was no water nearby ...

When we arrived at the camp I found an arch and an arrow ... nothing more
no oven, no forge, no food, nothing at all ... only his bow and arrow

He raised my sister and me and explained that there was another sister looking for food in the forest

I did not do anything more than go from bush to bush eating berries

first I became an adult myself and I went to look for food ... when I returned I found my sister turned into a skeleton ... I was not surprised since I've seen so many babies commit suicide that one more is not new anymore ...

I went back to look for food again and look for an area with water, to move

When I returned I found this situation:
LAST.jpg

my mother had killed my brother with the bow she had created ...

seriously people? in this is reduced to play one hour one life?
Seriously there are people so idiot to be 20 minutes minimum of the game in creating a bow and arrow to kill a person ??? without even eating so as not to die of hunger ???

the human being does not stop surprising me ... for bad.

Last edited by JonySky (2018-08-02 18:20:00)

#2 2018-08-02 18:30:15

MultiLife

Re: The latest in griefers

Try not to let them bother you, that's what they want to do. Let them waste their time and know they will never get that wasted time back. You should focus on making your gaming session as fun as you can, I know it's not easy but try not to let griefers ruin your gaming session for you. A life can stretch to an hour or seconds in this game, and there may always be a better one right after, so don't worry about killing/dying too much. It happens anyways.

Last edited by MultiLife (2018-08-02 18:31:38)

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#3 2018-08-02 19:57:17

Tea

Also I don't understand what is up with those people who wake up the bear.

I spawned and my first born was a new player. So I wanted to take the time and teach her a bit. We arrived at a small green biome with a swamp next to it. Wanted to show her how to make a basket and continue our journey when I got my second child. I was about to tell her that I will not be able to look after her when she jumped out of my arms and wakes up the freaking bear. Why ?

The new player died and I feel guilty for not being more careful. But how should I know that this kid would be a fucking potato. I'm sorry but this upsets me so much and I feel sorry for the new player.

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#4 2018-08-02 21:59:31

Catfive

Tea wrote:

Also I don't understand what is up with those people who wake up the bear.

I spawned and my first born was a new player. So I wanted to take the time and teach her a bit. We arrived at a small green biome with a swamp next to it. Wanted to show her how to make a basket and continue our journey when I got my second child. I was about to tell her that I will not be able to look after her when she jumped out of my arms and wakes up the freaking bear. Why ?

The new player died and I feel guilty for not being more careful. But how should I know that this kid would be a fucking potato. I'm sorry but this upsets me so much and I feel sorry for the new player.

But next time when a baby runs off you will let them starve AND not be near a bear cave and thus be pre-armed smile
There's tons of new players always asking can i help? Find one and mentor them to be cunning, skilled players and laugh as those only planning to ruin your game fail and become highly frustrated!

#5 2018-08-03 05:08:17

elpargo

A bit of good news here. I have only read about these terrible people in the forum. Maybe i'm lucky and our timezones are different but my point is everything else is great. Yesterday I had the exact opposite happen to me. I was born to a bad mother... she died short after and uncle lol at her a couple of minutes later people started saying *no girls left* this order due said ok this town is dead I won't waste my time on it... and went next to granma's grave to die. I followed him and asked if he could teach me stuff. Stew or smith he said? We made a bunch of tools and after he passed away I made some more it seems like an eve can actually find those if you die of old age so that's what I did smile

#6 2018-08-03 06:50:20

pein

was an eve archer who fed me then told that im the target, then tried to shoot me, ofc i dodge, so told me she shot a lot of them but im the first worthy;

i started building the camp and dodging boars, later shooting them, she failed to raise a sister so i suicided with last words: 'you are not worthy'

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer