One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-02 04:59:57

pein

wood griefers

i just got 14 curved shaft which took like 3-4 generations to accumulate, i got  a full cart
and two in pack

a girl made 3 fires and throw on it to make it double, wasted in two minutes

because people are bored

i seen people cutting firewood in swamp then burning it up but this is worse

if you are bored talk to someone but dont fuck up stuff for no reason

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#2 2018-08-02 06:19:30

JonySky
Website

Re: wood griefers

in this problem there are parts of griefer and another part of ignorance, I was today in a camp in second generation with about 8 bushes of berries full of berries and a son of mine took out all the berries and threw them on the ground ...

the berries rot on the ground !!!!

At first I thought I was a griefer, then I saw how I was taking care of the farm and I realized that it was just pure ignorance and no desire to listen or learn

Last edited by JonySky (2018-08-02 06:21:20)

#3 2018-08-02 06:42:37

pein

actually domestic one dont decay if i know it well
but takes up valuable space
its good to put all of them in a bowl and restart the timers, then you dont need so much bushes

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#4 2018-08-02 15:52:17

Lum

Pein, the forums are not your personal diary for reporting every single annoyance you encounter during your life. At least try to produce meaningful conversations rather than writing a rant after each life specifying how you hate everyone and how everyone is ruining everything you do. Are you even enjoying yourself?

ign: summerstorm, they/them

#5 2018-08-02 16:29:18

pein

Lum wrote:

Pein, the forums are not your personal diary for reporting every single annoyance you encounter during your life. At least try to produce meaningful conversations rather than writing a rant after each life specifying how you hate everyone and how everyone is ruining everything you do. Are you even enjoying yourself?

its a new form of stupidity and kinda 4 games one annoyance

let me tell you a story:
i made compost, everyone made compost, we had everything, nobody died, nobody talked to others
nobody roleplayed, was a good life, did you liked that?

all you bitches bitching about me bitching
then bitching about not teaching

you can for example stfu up and if not interested, dont write unrelated nonsense

you might be one of those scavengers who doesnt even knows what is happening 15 tiles away, they can burn down the whole village, they can make a new outpost, you just turn on vulture mode, then run like ants when a murder happens, pass on stuff to kids, what you never made, then writing to missed connection that how much you loved your 5 year old toddler whose final words were 'K'

and you never even talk about your thoughts on sakra keto diet

Last edited by pein (2018-08-02 16:32:28)

#6 2018-08-02 17:25:38

Turnipseed

^^^ seriously dont gripe wood griefing is a serious concern, educating people of it on forums can make people more aware of the fact its happening so they can help stop it.

Im on the sakra keto diet are you?

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

#7 2018-08-03 03:40:47

kubassa
Banned

Lum wrote:

+100%

So tired of reading these kids comments. There is a few that think they are L33T MLG ready for pro league OHOL players. It's because they have nothing better to do in real life so they troll the forums.

I got huge ballz.

#8 2018-08-03 04:23:09

FeverDog

Pein, thanks for pointing out poor gameplay.  I find they improve my game.

#9 2018-08-03 05:18:28

startafight

yall are really so unnecessarily rude to pein. he might talk like an asshole sometimes but he brings up valid points and does a lot around the forums to teach newer players. if he was just here to bitch he would not have made soooo many guides (which start pretty far back too!)

the purpose of the forums is to create discussion - pein brought up that the sticks are not just for fire and some people might not know that and its useful to talk about it. idk about pein but i make forum posts b/c im fucking tired of teaching people over and over the exact same thing, so i put it out into the forums hoping itll reach a bigger audience who *want* to improve their gameplay

and if u dont like pein just fuck off! dont read his posts! dont bother talking to him! why go through the trouble of tracking down everything he says to tell him to shut up? (i mean being an asshole is probably a natural aspect of the forums, but ignoring someone isnt *more* work in any sense!)

#10 2018-08-03 05:29:46

Turnipseed

startafight wrote:

yall are really so unnecessarily rude to pein. he might talk like an asshole sometimes but he brings up valid points and does a lot around the forums to teach newer players. if he was just here to bitch he would not have made soooo many guides (which start pretty far back too!)

the purpose of the forums is to create discussion - pein brought up that the sticks are not just for fire and some people might not know that and its useful to talk about it. idk about pein but i make forum posts b/c im fucking tired of teaching people over and over the exact same thing, so i put it out into the forums hoping itll reach a bigger audience who *want* to improve their gameplay

and if u dont like pein just fuck off! dont read his posts! dont bother talking to him! why go through the trouble of tracking down everything he says to tell him to shut up? (i mean being an asshole is probably a natural aspect of the forums, but ignoring someone isnt *more* work in any sense!)

+1

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

#11 2018-08-03 05:35:06

pein

its hard to explain ingame for all, generally people even starve talking
you might stand 5 tiles away but you dont see who brought it or who uses it, its kinda everyones responsibility to stop such actions

14 kindling kinda would be enough for a few stew, pies, extra hoe, etc.
there are new players and there are kinda experienced ones who wont starve near food but dont see the bigger picture, and just selfish
i could start crafting a bow before anything else or i could lock away a lot of stuff, but people will be never happy with what they got

if i see smart things i learn it, rabbit bones into filled pit, teleporters, tortilla stations, its your mentality towards yourself how much you want to improve, not the newbies are the problem, the cocky players who think big of themselves and just cant accept that they arent as good as they think and act all innocent after ruining others work

Board footer