One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-01 08:15:14

pein

Conection lost - Santa family

Santa town

sorry i lost the keys cause i lost connection, top left corner, a green biome, i had knife, two keys, apron, shoes, loin cloth, no hat

medical room: B key, has a knife in it, a guy told us that he locked inside the b key xD
was funny
my daughter had a b key as well
she was decent

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=757171

if cant find my grave there is a bow up north above buildings

my sister was an idiot
dont give knifes and crowns to kids
they died anyway early
forge has a box, b key as well, used to crack the medic

btw too obvious making medic room and leaving pads there

for past generations: fuck you destroying my station
i left tons of wheat milkweed, carrot and sapling, now 4 biome away no sapling and noobs use up as a home marker or tilling

Last edited by pein (2018-08-01 08:15:39)

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#2 2018-08-01 09:24:45

Mark_W

Re: Conection lost - Santa family

Ah that was you! Dont really need the lock room tbh big_smile I was your Mum then grandaughter. The last remaining hope of the Santa clan survived. Went back as your Granddaughter for another life. Was mainly making compost wheat carrots big_smile So did u kill the kid just cos he had a knife in his backpack? No remorse? lol

#3 2018-08-01 09:33:46

Tea

I want to add something too here :

I was Emilie Santa. I died too early because of connection lost.

I hope you guys continue the church that I started to make out of a unfinished house, west from the cooking station. And the little cemetery next to it.

Oh and please put George to his little pen back. He is always escaping to search for new adventures but I am really worried that he will get eaten by a wolf. I spent a lot of times to make that little pen next to the medic station, it would be a shame that it gets destroyed ... again ^^

The one and only Eve Kelderman

#4 2018-08-01 10:45:50

pein

i did kill cause he was a fucknab with a key and two knifes

and bit of roleplay of a jelous sister, cause my daughters were like kill the queen, first girl was decent, "why u manhandling me" i took her to make a pack, ended up on a grandkid as i found her one
i killed one more girl for crown then my second daughter got it and didnt give her knife cause she couldnt even make compost  but she enjoyed the  show
but really my sister was so idiot, all her kids died early same for my crowned daughter, she didnt kept kids

i kidnapped the crowned girl, and tried lock in the pen, she came after and left her, maybe mistaked with my girl, i stabbed on my daughters wish, and she was like K

we should really make an outpost there somewhere

everything full of clutter already and the forest is full of plates

i had many runs and i died at 11 or 31 old with full gear due to connection issues kinda annoying

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#5 2018-08-01 11:22:36

Mark_W

I alwasy run in damin mode seems to not lose connection liek that for some reason. In the Quest family now. BUt sent out two girls on horseback to see if they can get to the bell tower. 23k away, how long on horse will that take? They were young so hope they get there and combine families big_smile My marker was alrdy set when tower rang hmm

#6 2018-08-01 11:23:40

Mark_W

Oh and thats funny cos when I crowned your sister the younger one I wa slike hope this doesnt cause grief cos the older sis should prob have it hahahaha Seems it did big_smile

#7 2018-08-01 14:51:51

Neo

I was Helen Santa, You man handled me while I was watering berries If i remember. I was suprised because most of my mums don't bother with me once I grow, you just sorta scooped me up and ran north.

Thanks for killing that kid, I saw him and was suspicious immediately but you dealt with him before I could even tell you. I even fed you afterwards, at least people didn't complain much.

I let a lot of babies die but kept a few, All my daughters lived long at least. I ended up dying because I tried to do a stupid roleplay, My daughter to let me sacrifice her next boy to the penis statue. Of course I suffered karma and they healed the boy and let me starve.
I was old anyway.

Can anyone born after me explain all the murders, A guy killed a bunch of people before finally being killed himself.  He stabbed a baby girl so I assume he was griefing.

Last edited by Neo (2018-08-01 15:03:14)

#8 2018-08-01 16:36:28

pein

i told you to come twice

i often scoop them up if they are decent and not full gear

i mean i restarted both pens a few times so making apron isnt hard
we had tons of rabbits and i guess all packs were from before left as a fur
if im on a camp once i know most of stuff around it
not sure on outposts, i seen a guy taking a cart somewhere, and few things missing from before, but i dont think anything big
we should really make outposts on such camps

file was locked but one knife in the medics and key at daughter so he might of found it

desmond, he had stupid full fur gear and told him i need one fleece, i really hate this kind of people

you can keep all in big cities or at least decent ones
it can handle it
maybe dont keep all baby girls as others do
i even had a mom who told me to stay near fire cause is balanced
while she was in full fur and im naked, then when i said no she tried to put me on the forest to starve

#9 2018-08-01 20:38:18

SweetMamaSun

Rping with the Santa clan was amazing! I had a great time. Thanks to my daughter Princess who did great RP. It was nice to see the clan had survived another 10 generations. Really statisfying to even see rp around the crown in final words.

#10 2018-08-02 03:55:16

TheBigDaddy

I was Gen 27 (Lola Santa).  Glad to see that the family lasted as long as it did.  I was the only girl tasked to repopulate. Hope and Future did a wonderful job!

Last edited by TheBigDaddy (2018-08-02 04:00:10)

#11 2018-08-02 04:25:58

Auner

LOLA SANTA!! You were Linda's grandchild! I married Linda and took care of her and your mother.

Hope you're well, Lola & Linda!

Last edited by Auner (2018-08-02 04:26:17)

Once upon a time there was a lizard who wanted to be a dragon...

Board footer