One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-07-30 11:22:56

thegolfpantsguy

Re: Fucked up life (Pharro family)

you miss that one hour one life is not just a game
its a social experiment too, and you are clearly lost in this...

omfg most stupid ass on earth..... a backpack has nothing to do with storing berries LOL
a backpack just doubles your effectiveness (3slots basket + 4slots bp)
double the amount of dead sheeps... double the amount of seeds.... double amount of soil.... bla bla bla bla, you got it?
why would you give backpacks to girls who mostly stand at the fire feeding babies next to a ton of food? it just makes no sense...

so the workers (boys) get the backpacks.... so they can be more effective....
and girls who obivously just stand near food and fire all the time get the clothes....

like i said, history should tell you.... there is a reason why it was so common lol...

AND YES I DESERVED THE BACKPACK MORE THAN ANY OTHER PEOPLE....
CAUSE I MADE THEM IN GEN 2...
AND AGAIN YOU JUST MAKE YOURSELF MORE STUPID THAN YOU ARE....
BECAUSE YOU DONT TO ADMIT A FAULT....

lol are you even able to think?

again... i was preparing pie and searching the hidden tool cause you were not able to bring it back or tell me where it was...
we had 2 boxes prepared pies... but could not cook them...
and yes, preparing pies means also feeding,butching and cleaning the sheeps and bringing the mutton to the oven
im sorry i just left the dung on the shovel in front of the pen... i cant do everything for you lazy selfish shittalking human being...
and ofc i made the boxes too....

if you cant see any of this cause you have to talk shit to your babies and everyone... not my problem...
but yes, i saw the shit you made in the sheeppen.... you cut the pen by 2 tiles and then you just threw the mutton in the opposite direction of the oven, behind the sheeppen
but we all thank you for this.... this was an amazing help for our civ.... hahahah
u were more than useless bro....
just use a cart and bring mutton to oven.... instead of teleporting the meat anywhere but not in the right direction... 5 times more effective...
you just wasted your and even my time.... its faster to pick up 4 items from one tile than running around and collecting the meat...

100 points for that idiot....

thegolfpantsguy wrote:

if you look up on natalia /server.php?action=character_page&id=712649
it says she died at 32y by the killer and her bigger sister was killed by pein when she was 9y old...

hello? can you start your brain and try to think please?
its not guessing lol..... its there.... in plaintext.... if you can understand that....
bigger sister, means born earlier... died at 9y and died at 32y, hello? it made click? NIIIIIIIIIIIIICE

if you didnt realized, i was avoiding you.... cause a strange old girl with a knife takling shit to everyone since i was a baby.. usually not a good sign...
specially after you killed that girl with the spindle, you had a no go area 5 tiles around you lol
that one old uncle even told me you were annoying him at smithing...

Last edited by thegolfpantsguy (2018-07-30 11:29:44)

#27 2018-07-30 18:03:08

jord1990

So guys/girls, Right now we are at the point where both of you have been able to vent your frustrations. I most certainly do not agree with the language used in it and would like both of you guys to leave this behind before it escalates any further.

Please remember that you are talking about a game. We all know this can be a frustrating environment, But I would ask you that next time you are this frustrated you take a step back, relax and enjoy something else before attacking other players.

#28 2018-07-31 00:24:20

pein

he just repeats bullshit over and over, thing is they couldnt even start a fire and convert back a flint tipped bow
couldnt dodge an arrow, couldnt heal anyone, couldnt kill a bear and couldnt build an oven near the pen

funny people tell how fast is to carry a cart of mutton, while they dont realize that bringing crust is 3x faster and making new oven is even faster
cause then next time the teleporter throws it to the same place
costs 2 adobe, i dont bring a mountain to mohamed
you should think about what you done and that you deserved talking to you like that, a moving baby is a dead baby, and a pointing baby is a griefer, selfish sponge generally, thats about social experiments
clearly you failed the baby tests so no reason to give you a pack, and being an unskilled boy wont make you better than a skilled girl, or being a boy when you got a few brothers in general so you just rush into conclusions
generally the rule is who gets it owns it, now i can hide it and if you prove your scouting skills i can give it to you
if you would ask me i would of answered

and if i annoy the 'smith' as a 4 year old kid telling that we missing shears, and i start making crucibles and getting kindling, well its his problem
gender and age comes after skill
we all start naked, and some of us ends up in apron, knife
this is aint random, i didnt get lucky
they all take the stuff for granted
but they didnt want to work for it, now tell me
isnt that funny?

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer