One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-18 20:33:23

Goliath

Bears can't attack me, Click to find out how.

Was watching HoneyBunny the youtuber that plays One Hour One Life and noticed he was playing with a friend and his friend pointed out an exploit.

If a bear is trying to attack you and you're on an occupied tile. You're not able to be attacked.
The bear just runs to an empty tile whilst the people he purse plop items down to avoid the encounter.

Teamwork makes the Dreamwork.

#2 2018-07-18 21:01:17

Turnipseed

Re: Bears can't attack me, Click to find out how.

Goliath wrote:

Was watching HoneyBunny the youtuber that plays One Hour One Life and noticed he was playing with a friend and his friend pointed out an exploit.

If a bear is trying to attack you and you're on an occupied tile. You're not able to be attacked.
The bear just runs to an empty tile whilst the people he purse plop items down to avoid the encounter.

Lol this has been a thing literally forever

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

#3 2018-07-18 21:10:04

Goliath

Turnipseed wrote:
Goliath wrote:

Lol this has been a thing literally forever

Ouch. Sounds like a legit way to become an exploit King.

Teamwork makes the Dreamwork.

#4 2018-07-19 08:20:24

pein

i jsut fixed a snake to a spot as it moved only inside 6 black tiles, so filling 5/6 stops the snake in place

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer