One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-15 08:17:35

pein

Peinado on decaynado

I spawned on top of a noobcamp, soon after a son was born
still alive on time of post

i seen one milkweed and they planted one, only that they didnt finish fire bow and had no hatchet

but a set of decaying clothes and a decaying cart

i didnt wanted to find city, i seen a small desert to right and told my kids we move there
bit later i found another noobcamp, possibly the eve? the girl who escaped a city?
both camps in middle of green, the one i spawned had one pond
and some south but pretty far

one by one raised all kids
i was running with first getting two ropes in wild, running back, found noobcamp with some furs
told son we need milkweed for hoe, dont make pack from
made the tools and made the bowls which were wet
seen like 5-6 bones there around

first daughter died soon after raised up
then i told each to take bowl, fill it, come back
all of them just dies right after i didnt feed them

finally my sixth reaches older age
i told all plans, strategies what we do
next two suicides after seeing our berry farm on the make in a desert spot, like i even had a chance to raise them
last daughter i raise at old age, teached to fill bowl, and come back, she stood around camp like a moron
son makes 5 ropes instead getting food
or planting bushes
then told daughter to fill bowl again she runs into a swamp with a bowl to pick berry, killed by boar

daughter raises a kid, runs to make basket and dies to a boar, and she is like six and stand on camp, berry is grown, , then at eight she goes into swamp behind trees for no fucking reason and dies the same way to a boar
and im old, son is aging, and lineage is killed
i even made a kiln
raised every single and couldnt make hammer or axe or any tool, not even a fire to cook eggs
they all died

ran to south west, accidentally sent son south east to find her
wanted to be sure
found a grave and an apron
son found axe and shears, but no camp
told him to try find city

and shoved the furs i hid behind a tree
he tried to make pack, when kid, and i hid it, cause if im an eve at least leave me the furs, annoying enough to raise kids, not that my own son steals the first pack, in the end didnt matter

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=563277

i dont want much  but if you are new, make a berry bowl, stand on good temperature, grow up, do simple things, feed yourself, if you are only girl dont risk anything, stay home take care of kid, explain stuff, or repeat what i told you as a baby

was funny as my last daughter born i started losing my decayed clothes, so i put on her and it gone in a minute, and cart broke down

its nice and all to teach but if i just abandon every, i setup the camp in 10 min, berry grows and kids can grow up, and i dont have to talk 3 minutes to each kid how to fill a bowl with berry, i didnt even had time to make fire and cook some eggs, also they didnt took the stuff from old camps so i had to do it
now imagine how much mood i got next life feeding noobs

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer