One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-07-06 15:21:45

pein

End of Bonners, start of Linn

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=471716

spawned into the city i were few days ago, gen 51 so probably second or third lineage
a long pit pen to left, a few rooms in desert, a room with antivenom blood, north rabbits, northeast and east

already realized that we got no soil, the berry was yellow again, i fixed it before, i think i was just after decay there

we had 5 baskets, 2 aprons, a few people in pack

like 2 guys,  a girl and an older woman

i only had a rabbit shirt while a little girl was given good pack, apron, everything, like every kid of other woman

i was older so i had time to scout, i swapped my shirt for apron then swapped her pack for decayed one, taking her pies, they even gave her second one
i didnt wanted to kill her but pulled the knife on her, cause she talked back, i found it behind a corner

i picked a few furs before and made my own pack and planted carrot, so i can make compost, but then something happeend

was a murder, probably my mother died, i forgot to check, didnt knew the killer either
i seen few bones of my brothers so i was lucky to be alive, they didnt really cared about me

later i seen a pile of gear, probably the murderer starved
but the shep was all killed so my plan for compost with no dung was in danger
found the domesticated muflon and fed a lamb to get a poo, we didnt had rope so i planted milwkeed too, but i had to feed lamb outside for dung to get soil first

spoiled chick died, we thought its murder but i havent seen anyone else so maybe just starved
i felt sorry taking her gear, but they gave new ones for her anyway, she was the only baby machine

then my aunt came back just to see all dead, she told me at older age to make a sign, but i tried to fix the berry, the pen, cosmetics after

and so i did, got the dung from far away, made compost and by that time my aunt disapeared too,possibly hiding gear for other life

so i was alone, others suicide after 5 min, not me, big playground, i know lucky eves will come sometimes after i die
looking at bell tower, what do i need to finish? a fence kit, but it was unstable, so no chance to do anything about it
i started fixing berry but then childrens cry, i thought im going crazy

but then i seen her, a crazy head brown chick with no name no relation, at first as i see a 15 year old girl i was confuse, i asked if shes an eve, she was, named herself Linn, i think, took a basket, and started putting around berry, asked her to fix it, we saved the berry
then i started scouting around, i killed 7? snakes, found a full set of clothes in desert, despite all the kills no one went to elft side desert killing snakes, i literally had 4 stabbed on a 2x3 tiles and one more next to it

i got back few plates, clothes, snake skins, snares, rabbits with the horse, seems a bit better now, runs away later but then runs a lot

the first son died and some ran away, but she had a lot of daughters, i asked her to marry me, and gave her clothes, made compost, checked upon her. and one girl was pretty big by the time i went old, i gave the next daughter a pack i found, was near me when i died of old age, called me dad
good things come for those who wait

its nice to fix things before you suicide

the life before my mom tried to name me "dumb", ended up nameless, named my lil bro, fed him twice but run away from him and starved him
she knew how to make tools but made noob camp in green biome, at age 3.5 i promised her i kill her, and at 12 i shot her cause she was verbally abusing me and telling me racist stuff the whole childhood, she had two more girls, and while die timer, she asked me to raise the girl but i wanted to end her noob eve run and set her lineage where it belongs: noob category
she was so far from water i spent 10 min to make a bow and arrow
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=471353

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer