One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-25 14:15:41

FounderOne

to my son "tard"

I was an eve found a nice spot. Got a boy and we started, the camp could be nice.

My second kid pooped out and he said he was "tard". I still fed him. Short after I gave birth to a girl. I wanted to feed her but "tard" walked infront of her so I always picked tard up.
This went over and over unfortunately my girl didnt stayed in my arms. So if I wanted or not I fed "tard". He let a bear near the camp out, made all the bowls to plates. I couldnt start the settlement he trolled so much. I escalated. And was so annoyed and fucked up because I liked the place and was long time no eve.

I just cut a plant to eat, he grabbed it and ate it by himself. My second daughter starved because of this.

Yes tard you are a tard. You are a degenerated human. Karma comes and it will ...... you.

Its a rought world - keep dying untill you live <3

#2 2018-06-25 14:25:31

sc0rp

Re: to my son "tard"

Looks like somebody's following griefing guide.  Unfortunately I see no real defense to that, except for banning griefers from early camps.

#3 2018-06-25 14:34:33

tana

yeah we just had the same kind, mom got only boys, and the one girl we had, a bro was doing the same...
but she got big enough so she ran away so he made bow and arrows and chased her most of her life. To the point i though only boys were left, and all died, but miraculously my sis appeared, so it was just the two of us, and she told me she only had boys and couldn't keep em.
Finally she got one girl, then another one just as she went old, so we fed her berries.
I really wanted to stay and watch that settlement regrow, but my game suddely decided otherwise and got so laggy that i starved trying to pick up a pie.

I was sooo happy to be finally out of that city with this huge ass berry farm, that everybody stubbornly wants to maintain whole (and even expend) that it's eating up all other ressources, we had no water for anything else.

I will be eve tana. If not an eve, my kids will be called numerically : Primo, Duo, Tertio, Quattro, Quintus, Sextus, Septimus, Octavius etc... ending with an -a if you're a girl.

#4 2018-06-25 14:43:26

Xan

Yeah thanks so much for being there for me after that was over bro. I was super anxious after that ordeal. That wasn't my first rodeo of that nature: dancing around from a knife or bow. I was having flashbacks but at least I was the woman this time so I could repopulate after it was over. It was nice that you could help me repopulate, even if you did get creepy with our daughters at the end.

#5 2018-06-25 15:16:28

forestglade

The developer thinks this sort of experience is just an amazing part of the game!  /sarcasm

#6 2018-06-25 15:27:45

tana

Xan wrote:

Yeah thanks so much for being there for me after that was over bro. I was super anxious after that ordeal. That wasn't my first rodeo of that nature: dancing around from a knife or bow. I was having flashbacks but at least I was the woman this time so I could repopulate after it was over. It was nice that you could help me repopulate, even if you did get creepy with our daughters at the end.

haha yeah, but you started it by asking me to make babies with you ^^ and i was the only male, those babies don't come out of nowhere.... oh wait big_smile

anyway do you have lineage link ? i don't remember our names, i'm curious to see if we survived.

I will be eve tana. If not an eve, my kids will be called numerically : Primo, Duo, Tertio, Quattro, Quintus, Sextus, Septimus, Octavius etc... ending with an -a if you're a girl.

#7 2018-06-25 15:51:31

Xan

#8 2018-06-25 16:07:40

Neo

Early camps are easy to grief but it's not a big deal, Nit much is lost.

I think Tard wasted his time going after small fry.

#9 2018-06-25 17:08:29

sc0rp

Neo wrote:

Early camps are easy to grief but it's not a big deal, Nit much is lost.

Well, if drives other players away from the game then it kinda big deal, ain't it?

Neo wrote:

I think Tard wasted his time going after small fry.

That's not the problem.  Problem is that he wasted other people's time.

#10 2018-06-25 17:13:01

Intangir

this game is a game about learning what makes up our society..

unfortunately the main lesson it teaches is our society is plagued by 'tards'
lol

#11 2018-06-25 18:19:24

forestglade

It has taught me that individualism doesn’t work actually. That individuals cannot be counted to make choices that are best for the species or society at large.

#12 2018-06-25 20:07:19

pein

well thats weird cause each generation 3-4 people do every change for the other 30 and they still complain

sharing only works when you got enough for yourself
the only time inviting over a newbie eve mother works when you already got the spot, the kiln and the means to create a bowl under 5 min or she gonna ruin your efforts

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer