One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-13 19:19:57

Glassius

You shouldn't hid my arrow!

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=323727

Edge of swamp, desert and green biom, very nice location for very early settlement. There was pond with goose, which I estimated will go dry very fast. So I made a bow and arrow to shot goose not to waste it. Obviously my little sister did not like it, so she hid my arrow behind the tree while I was looking for skewer to roast it. I did not like it. After asking where did she hid it, she answered "what?".

Enough. I found this arrow and shot my stupid little sister. It was very satisfactory smile She of course ran to our mother screeming I am the griefer and so on. I droped the bow and arrow next to mother to show her I am not enemy to her and tried to reason. She did not listen, tried to kill me instead. We were running all around the camp. During running, I was collecting carrot and feeding my little brother. In the end, mother threw bow and abandoned camp. You can see, how angry she was with her last words.

Don't worry mama. I had plenty of kids, raised them and told story of you and my sister. They listened, laughed and worked hard. I even used this weapon to shoot wolf who approached our little village.

Everything would be great if not George, my son, who picked the last carrot pile defined for seeding. Famine took many of us, including me, just before the carrot grow up. I hope, they will survive.

#2 2018-06-14 01:49:49

LHO

Re: You shouldn't hid my arrow!

Does it bug you that George lived to old age?

#3 2018-06-14 08:59:34

Glassius

No. At least he did not fool with anyone. I followed sister requesting 'give it back'. Anything would be better than "what?", even Fuck you. I planned to throw this bow and arrow to her feet again to show I am not griefer. But she did nit want to reason with me. Neither mother.

George at least was capable smith. I see,  the lineage survived surprisingly long. I guess,  also because of his work smile

Last edited by Glassius (2018-06-14 11:38:48)

#4 2018-06-14 10:18:07

pein

im fully geared and have made half camp then people asking why you make knife
seriously bugs me

once i wanted hunting, as i had no clothes, my idiot brother who had pack before my hunter brother took arrow and told no killing weapons, then he ran off with it and used for himself, i really dont want to kill anyone on start of games but some are so stupid, they think you are a griefer so they can steal from you deliberatly

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#5 2018-06-14 17:31:31

TAIOAN

That is...wow/

I always give my children a lovely Tâigí(Taiwanese) name, súi(beautiful)!

#6 2018-06-15 19:14:34

Luniatji

Well, I just really didnt like griefers. Since I couldnt know for sure if you was an griefer or not, I could better kill you. So we were running around the camp with an bow an arrow, putting them down to feed your brother, picking it up and run farther.. until I couldnt find the bow anymore. So I thought you picked it up and would kill me and your brother Daniel so we ran. Unfortunate I was too old at that point to feed him and the way we run to was without food, so he died in my arms. Shortly thereafter I perished myself.

But well, you got us to gen 40 so its fine lol

#7 2018-06-21 21:36:49

Glassius

How often does it happen to you, a killer puts his weapon right next to you, especially if you hold an arrow. Maybe he had reason for killing and now he wants to talk to you?

If you are afraid of griefer, everything is griefing for you smile

Board footer