One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-06-03 14:51:34

pein

Moon family gen 4

I was Kasyn Moon, my mom picked me up as i was a girl, tried to fry me so we played it, she dropped me on fire in desert i walked to corner, repeating h-o-t- h-o-t-h-o-t, just the usual spoiled daughter who knows almost nothing, still lived to 57
she fed all kids waaay to often and enver seen her doing anything else than picking food.

A nice old man made packs for everyone, then i found a dead guys reed skirt, then a shawl, gave the skirt to my first girl, Lagertha, the name which brings luck so far. I just kept my kids on corner of the desert and ran back each minute doing stuff, we had popcorn and carrot.

As a kid got firewood, helped smith a bit, she was slot but got iron and did the tools needed, axe, hoe, shovel.
I made a second kiln and 3 berry bushes planted. a guy extended it all his life, we were both farming and watering it, so food wasnt issue, still all girls starved i seen.
My son Skyee typed Q and told he is okay but starved at 9, stupid kids.
I had an error with my laptop, first daughter ran away somehow or been kidnapped as my screen went dark for 1 min and while fixed it she was gone, no grave. Smith lady had none and my daughter barely so we were other server.

lagertha died at 55, while i write this post, she had plans but not much time from kids, no pack as guys took all, i get her stones and made a well, she was happy seeing me later, i never die, people forgot it even if i make half the camps buildings. She had a daughter i dont see on tree so she survived as our dynasty.

She had a son suicide which i dont get cause this was todays best spot, a nice desert with 3 ponds and close rabbit, not much iron or vein i see, but i found more reed, green biomes, etc.

couldnt make tools so at like 50 i decided i make a pen with the shovel, someone used it and broke it a bit by digging all the graves under the oven. second time today, people use the shovel before iron mine, to dig noob peoples bones in a square, even if i move the bones to form a room wall, they just move back bones to become a stupid, useless block of graves.

i got a limestone too, hope someone can use it.
we had two ropes and a tied skewer, few sheep food, hope soon somebody goes south to get a sheep.

couldnt talk with them as i made a pen just in time, eating berry from pack. made it between two ponds, 3x3, had to cut trees, i like to include one-two natural blocking tiles, 4 would be the best but hey

i was old already when i had stone, stakes, shovel same spot, and made the 17-1 pits, even fixed some with 1 leaf

i dunno what the other guys worked but the berry farm was the only visible thing and i farmed every second time.

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer