One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#26 2018-05-23 12:09:34

Aname

Re: Tell me about the weirdest life you've had

I was born a boy in a small village. My name was Hero.  I loved my mom but i had a goal too achieve and that was too make a crown.

We didnt had any carts so i had too walk many miles back and forth. eventually i found some gold! then i made a crown. my mother was very proud. I was king but i saw my village almost dying of the lack of girls.

many years had passed and we only got 1 girl left. but she said she was gonna suicide. i got angry and said if she killed the linage i would kill the remaining boys in town. she said do it then!

and so i killed 1 boy too see her coming back with a child and the child was a girl.

I failed to be a good king.

My last words where± I am a failure of a king.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=111467

Eve Gluck! We are the great glucks and we will beat every other dynasty!

Best Gluck linage so far: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4082492

#27 2018-05-24 00:10:01

Lotus

For some reason, I was born as an Eve over, and over, and over. It had been about eight times when I decided, alright, I’m sick of wandering around trying to find a decent place and having four kids along the way until I die. So I decided to play a fun... game.

I spawned in the grey biome which contains wolves and bears. There were about twenty bear caves. I went around touching them and provoking bears to come out. Pretty soon, I had a pack of about nine bears following me, and I had my baby girl.

I knew I was going to die soon anyway, so I said “I am Moist” and “You are Moist” which the baby went along with. She didn’t seem to know what I was doing, and I kept going around in circles. “This is fun” I said, to which she responded “?”

So I decided to demonstrate what I was doing. I plopped her down next to a bear cave and provoked the bear. Instantly, my beautiful innocent baby was killed. I didn’t know that you could be killed when you were two squares away from the cave! Sorry sweet baby!

Anyway, I got to thirteen bears before one of them ate me.

#28 2018-05-24 03:54:52

Nopik

I was born to an Eve I'm pretty sure was a bot. She just stood in a desert biome with a few items around, but nothing useful. She picked me up if I "F"d, but never spoke, just ate cactus fruits. As soon as I could, I left and found food nearby. To see what would happen, I brought her some burdock and berry a few times. She just kept eating and pooping out babies. Most of the babies died, but I met a sister who knew stuff, so we left together and started a new camp. A few years later, I came back and found the same useless stuff lying around her grave.

#29 2018-05-28 15:12:04

Laika

Well, I asked my honorable grandmother to marry me (she was very sweet to me, and my mother gave me her blessing when I asked "GM MA RY ME". She died before she could respond. My mom didn't find anything wrong with that, and helped me move on.

Shoutout to my mom Bear Yom. My real mom actually dropped me off, and I was raised by Bear thinking she was my mom. XD

#30 2018-05-28 18:30:36

happynova

My new weirdest (but very short) life:

I was born in what looked like a pretty big town, although I didn't see a lot of people around.  Mom immediately picked me up, so I thanked her.  Then she ran off with me and dumped me outside of town.  Which seemed dumb.  Why bother, when all you have to do is not feed the kid?  Or just say "sorry," and most babies will accept that and go off to die.   I figured she didn't want anyone else feeding me, either.  Maybe she's  just a griefer who wants to kill babies and didn't have a weapon yet, who knows.  (I was a girl baby, for the record.)

Regardless, she only took me a very little way outside town.  So I went back and stood by the fire, figuring if she didn't want me, maybe somebody else would feed me.

So, she comes back again, picks me up again, and dumps me back in the same spot, still never saying a word. 

I'm starting to get amused by this.  I run back, park myself by the fire again.

A while later, she comes back again, picks me up again dumps me back in the same spot again.  Seriously?  By this point, enough time has passed that I'm up to three letters, so I spell out, "I can do this all day."  Back I go.  Back she comes and does it once more. 

I'm finding this utterly hilarious.  Does she not realize that by constantly picking me up like this, she's feeding me and keeping me alive?  I would have been dead long before if she'd just ignored me.  But no.  I figure, there's a good chance I'm gonna get raised to the hair stage this way.  Maybe if I'm really not wanted, I can go off and live in the woods or something, afterward.

Once again, she drops me off in the same stupid spot... and immediately dies.  Apparently she was doing this instead of feeding herself.  Feeling oddly victorious, I headed back to town one last time.  Unfortunately, at this point the fire had gone out and there was nobody else around, so I died anyway.

#31 2018-05-28 18:59:43

Smetig

I once had two children who married eachother and made babies. It turned out both of them new swedish and the three of us started making fun of all other villagers in Swedish. My daughter decided she wanted to become a car an rand around with a cart all day .  Was that you Aurora?

Another fun life was five minutes after the last update whith the new skins. I started as Eve and made started my first town. My first baby plopped out and was kinda cute, then my second came and was super ugly. I could not stop laughing. I had plenty of children and almost all of them got the new skins. Since it was the first reaction to the new skins for all of us, everyone was laughing so much everytime someone aged. We actually didn't get much work done bc we were commenting on the new skins. My little girl Hana had cute red curly hair, she disappeared for a while and we assumed she had died. Then suddenly one day a crazy cat lady stumbles in with a crying baby and a face that says she has just seen a ghost. And she just says "Kill me". Everyone stopped what they were doing and burst out laughing and I actually snorted out loud laughing with tears in my eyes in the middle of the night. It was hilarious and then I starved. I literally died of laughter.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … _id=131427

If your name is Erika, Sebastian or Lukas, Im your mum

#32 2018-05-28 19:02:54

Aurora Aurora

Smetig wrote:

Was that you Aurora?

Kanske

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#33 2018-05-29 05:27:02

KarenBrown

Thanks all for sharing your weirdest experience of your life.

#34 2018-05-29 06:15:18

The_Llamacorn

Dishehs wrote:

I was doing some classic griefing. Like several others in this thread I was born to a women who had turned grey as soon as I was born. "You are the last girl" "we need you to survive".

I jumped out of her arms and started running. She chased me desperately begging me not to suicide. I stopped moving for a bit and ran again when she got close. Easiest grief I've ever done.

Griefing isn't funny, why are you bragging about it here? No one likes people like you so just stop. And before you say "It's just casual griefing" or something, let me tell you, griefing is not acceptable at any level and doing it for no reason is even worse. Why are you ruining things that people have worked so hard for just because it's fun? Just because you can? Griefers are so immature and childish thinking that it's fun to ruin things that are very important to people. If you haven't learned how to cooperate and work together with other people yet, you shouldn't be allowed to play games like this.

Noobs are fine, but noobs that don't listen and refuse to learn, get on my nerves. Your ignorance will lead you to Donkey Town one day.

"Hugs from grandma"
-Rose Winter

#35 2018-05-29 07:55:41

Superfun2
Banned

Baker wrote:

I got that one your in, You'll love it.

I was an innocent boy born into a cruel town, My mother left me to die on the farm. "Y" and "P-L-Z" I yelled. "shut up" says one of the townspeople, My sister then fed me a carrot. I was able to survive past infancy, despite most of the town not caring for me I watered their crops, tilled their rows and planted their seeds. I was attempting to prove that I was using but it all went unnoticed.

Aurora was my psychopathic mother at the time along with her equally vile accomplice, I saw them stab another newborn baby and laugh. "You could just let him starve," said her friend, Aurora replied with "Nah, I like stabbing people".

Soon after I saw them say "all nameless should be stabbed", I attempted to flee but I wasted time trying to grab a basket of carrots. If I had run sooner I may have escaped but I was too late, I watched as two laughed at me while I was dying. The townspeople were indifferent to my death, probably fearing for there own lives.

I later learned that they had killed the majority of the town in an attempt to preserve food for themselves. In the end, they went on to kill the others and ending the family line the process.

That was me... I went on a crusade after that to kill evreyone else except my brother ninnite abd my kids I accidentally stabbed him while trying to kill a pesant later my precious madison tried to stab me

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … e&id=86050

I name my self Amyx after my hot 8th grade science teacher  and my baby names are after hot girls in my school. big_smile

Board footer