One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-22 11:22:45

Aurora Aurora

Tell me about the weirdest life you've had

I like to read about weird lives. Nothing more to it.

Plus points if Im in it wink

Last edited by Aurora Aurora (2018-05-22 11:23:48)

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#2 2018-05-22 11:40:30

Aname

Re: Tell me about the weirdest life you've had

There was a hero born in a village! his normal name was Simon! in his youth simon was a little brat and stole carrots from the seed row! One guy hated Simon and wanted him dead! Simon like the coward he was ran to his mommy for help. his mom made a knife for him so Simon could protect himself! When the guy who hated Simon came back he had a bow! The mean guy was Leo he tried to defend the seed row but everyone saw through his disguise. He was just an mass murderer. Simon saw that Leo killed a boy who picked from the seed row! but there was enough carrots and enough seed rows. So simon knew he had too do something so he grabbed his knife and stabbed the scumbag. Leo dropped on the ground screamed that he hated everyone and died. Simon was an hero.
And then some years later a god from the heavens destroyed a sign! and only the chosen one could pick up the sign!
everyone tried but failed. But then Simon tried to pick it up and he picked it up with all his power. He lifted the sign and everyone saw that Simon was the chosen one! From that moment his name wasnt Simon Anymore But he became the HUMAN SIGN!
He did the lords work and helped people from the city and said where the farm where! because that was the text of the sign! he screamed day and night where the farms where. he got fed by the townies. he stayed strong and was an real super hero!
People said The Human sign was just some crazy deranged person! some say he was an hero. but everyone liked him. they gave him food like he was an god.
But Then got The Human Sign a Message from the Gods! he was needed in the future.
The human sign knew he had to leave his village behind an help the world. and so he did! he left the village people thought he died of starvation but that was just an lie. The human sign is still alive! saving people in the future.
This is the story of The Human Sign. Who knows maybe he was just an Deranged crazy person. Or maybe he was a real super hero!
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … e&id=97178

Prob that one.

O and The ned and robben story that one was pretty fun too.
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1662

Last edited by Aname (2018-05-22 11:41:30)

Eve Gluck! We are the great glucks and we will beat every other dynasty!

Best Gluck linage so far: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=4082492

#3 2018-05-22 11:47:12

Baker

I got that one your in, You'll love it.

I was an innocent boy born into a cruel town, My mother left me to die on the farm. "Y" and "P-L-Z" I yelled. "shut up" says one of the townspeople, My sister then fed me a carrot. I was able to survive past infancy, despite most of the town not caring for me I watered their crops, tilled their rows and planted their seeds. I was attempting to prove that I was using but it all went unnoticed.

Aurora was my psychopathic mother at the time along with her equally vile accomplice, I saw them stab another newborn baby and laugh. "You could just let him starve," said her friend, Aurora replied with "Nah, I like stabbing people".

Soon after I saw them say "all nameless should be stabbed", I attempted to flee but I wasted time trying to grab a basket of carrots. If I had run sooner I may have escaped but I was too late, I watched as two laughed at me while I was dying. The townspeople were indifferent to my death, probably fearing for there own lives.

I later learned that they had killed the majority of the town in an attempt to preserve food for themselves. In the end, they went on to kill the others and ending the family line the process.

Last edited by Baker (2018-05-22 11:47:41)

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#4 2018-05-22 11:51:50

Aurora Aurora

Baker wrote:

I was an innocent boy born into a cruel town, My mother left me to die on the farm. "Y" and "P-L-Z" I yelled. "shut up" says one of the townspeople, My sister then fed me a carrot. I was able to survive past infancy, despite most of the town not caring for me I watered their crops, tilled their rows and planted their seeds. I was attempting to prove that I was using but it all went unnoticed.

Aurora was my psychopathic mother at the time along with her equally vile accomplice, I saw them stab another newborn baby and laugh. "You could just let him starve," said her friend, Aurora replied with "Nah, I like stabbing people".

Soon after I saw them say "all nameless should be stabbed", I attempted to flee but I wasted time trying to grab a basket of carrots. If I had run sooner I may have escaped but I was too late, I watched as two laughed at me while I was dying. The townspeople were indifferent to my death, probably fearing for there own lives.

I later learned that they had killed the majority of the town in an attempt to preserve food for themselves. In the end, they went on to kill the others and ending the family line the process.

I was actually the man. I have no idea who your mother/the woman was

#5 2018-05-22 11:52:51

Aurora Aurora

Aname wrote:

There was a hero born in a village! his normal name was Simon! in his youth simon was a little brat and stole carrots from the seed row! One guy hated Simon and wanted him dead! Simon like the coward he was ran to his mommy for help. his mom made a knife for him so Simon could protect himself! When the guy who hated Simon came back he had a bow! The mean guy was Leo he tried to defend the seed row but everyone saw through his disguise. He was just an mass murderer. Simon saw that Leo killed a boy who picked from the seed row! but there was enough carrots and enough seed rows. So simon knew he had too do something so he grabbed his knife and stabbed the scumbag. Leo dropped on the ground screamed that he hated everyone and died. Simon was an hero.
And then some years later a god from the heavens destroyed a sign! and only the chosen one could pick up the sign!
everyone tried but failed. But then Simon tried to pick it up and he picked it up with all his power. He lifted the sign and everyone saw that Simon was the chosen one! From that moment his name wasnt Simon Anymore But he became the HUMAN SIGN!
He did the lords work and helped people from the city and said where the farm where! because that was the text of the sign! he screamed day and night where the farms where. he got fed by the townies. he stayed strong and was an real super hero!
People said The Human sign was just some crazy deranged person! some say he was an hero. but everyone liked him. they gave him food like he was an god.
But Then got The Human Sign a Message from the Gods! he was needed in the future.
The human sign knew he had to leave his village behind an help the world. and so he did! he left the village people thought he died of starvation but that was just an lie. The human sign is still alive! saving people in the future.
This is the story of The Human Sign. Who knows maybe he was just an Deranged crazy person. Or maybe he was a real super hero!
http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … e&id=97178

Prob that one.

O and The ned and robben story that one was pretty fun too.
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1662

Youve told this story in 5 different threads now and it was kinda fun the first time but now its just tiering

Last edited by Aurora Aurora (2018-05-22 11:53:19)

#6 2018-05-22 11:55:29

Baker

Aurora Aurora wrote:
Baker wrote:

I was actually the man. I have no idea who your mother/the woman was

Oh, Guess I had them the wrong way round. Not much difference between you two, Both heartless killers D;

#7 2018-05-22 12:11:04

Baker

I have another one, Two stories for the price of one. This one doesn't have you in it tho.

I was yet another abandoned boy but another older boy saved my life. He tracked down my mother and made her name me, I ended up being named "rea". I called him Dad and helped him with pies for a bit, Then I saw no one was farming so I switched over. An old woman told me to make some emergency seed plots outside of town just in case disaster happened.

Fast forward a few years and my Dad was old, He gave me his knife and requested that I killed him. He wanted a warriors death. Another random kid asked me to kill him also, great I was helping people suicide.....

I refused at first but he insisted, I ended his life. Well, unfortunately, someone shot me with a bow for being a murderer. I hope he reads this and learns not to rush to conclusions, You shouldn't blindly shoot someone when you didn't even see shit. I even had a witness that would have backed up my story but you choose to be a cowboy and gun me down, thanks for ruining that life.

#8 2018-05-22 14:49:52

Valences42

Sitting in the all too familiar baby pile by the fire, my aunt amused us by playing rollercoaster and strip teasing?

If I could laugh more that H E E H E... I would have...

#9 2018-05-22 15:05:08

pein

once i was your mom then you was mine, you commanded to others not to feed me, they still did, ended up the only fully geared person while you were using the horse i got

it was in karltown, i knew the map as my palms, fixed a lot of stuff and made fences outside, to strategic positions, but people started killing each other so town was ruined

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#10 2018-05-22 19:16:17

mulgara

I was born to a weird Eve who didn't have any type of camp set up. She waited for me to age up, then when I brought rope to her, she made a lasso with it. I stopped trying to make a camp, and just hung out with her eating berries with our lasso. We would move up a few screens every time berries ran out. Eventually we moved up far enough that we found a desert and we caught a horse. We took turns holding the horse while eating berries.

#11 2018-05-22 19:27:58

Stankysteve

It wasn't the weirdest life. It was one of my best lives, but it was pretty weird in the beginning. I'll leave the full story in the link, but specifically talk about The Strange Man, Theusus in more detail here.
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1729

Developing Town. Born into a royal family under a king and queen, I was their firstborn, and a girl! Name: Jewel. My mom, Queen Duchess, clothed me quick and took me to meet Dad, King Rarity. They both were very proud and loving, and so was I. Then The Strange Man appeared~ He wandered around the periphery before coming in and swooping me away in his arms. Theusus, and his royal kidnapping. I'd seen this play out before to all outcomes, but I wasn't letting this beautiful budding life be taken from me as this man ran further away from town - And yet, curiosity kills, doesn't it? I just want to speak with the kidnappers and murderers, that's all.

I let The Strange Man take me for a bit before running back to see my Mom and Dad hot on our heels, bewildered and outraged.  He tried to pick me up and take me away a couple more times. He didn't seem to have a stashed weapon, but even worse The Strange Man wouldn't answer me or my parents at all. I tried, believe me, but my words were tiny. "wat?, why?, whre?" to no avail. So I retreated to safely to Mother. Father and mother quickly wasted no time deciding he was The Strange Man and a threat to be killed. They quickly retrieved a bow and arrow to do the job. But I still didn't get to talk to The Strange Man...

So as father approached The Strange Man in the farm, I bolted past him and quickly typed a word by The Strange Man. "Run," he saw the bow and arrow and got the idea quick. But Oddly though The Strange Man didn't run away...rather just in circles in the farm plots like a maniac. So I tried a few more final times with bigger words. "Where?, Why?, For???". Father Rarity was a fierce warrior king however, and would let no misdeed go  unpunished. So their chase continued throughout town for several minutes. But the error of my ways quickly set in as I saw king daddy go full grey and start the prunification. He had only minutes left. But the old warrior dog still had his bite, and The Strange Man took a fatal wound.

As The Strange Man screamed he said some bizarre words I'm unfamiliar with, all starting with a 'P'. I paraphrase, but nonsense like "POBJMO" "PAMBE" "PUDUM". At first I thought The Strange Man was revealing he an evil lich and casting some awful curse on our family bloodline. People gathered around even more so, as we were already in the farm fields. And it was there the sad unfortunate truth came out about The Strange Man. Among his last words, "NO ENGLISH"...Shit..

Someone of course sees this happen and picks up a weapon ready to kill the killer, my father, the fierce noble warrior who protected his family. With my small child words I was able to quickly de-escalate the situation and explain. And King Rarity did proudly pass on his crown to me, Jewel. But I knew the sick truth in my heart. I killed him. I killed the king. And I killed The Strange Man If I hadn't warned the strange man to run, Father wouldn't have wasted his golden years on a goose chase war of attrition. We could've spent more time together. And I certainly killed The Strange Man. I could've run the second he picked me up. I could've run the second he left the town's edge. I could've run instead of trying to talk to him. He wouldn't have been chased down like a rabid dog. You remember what we say? Curiosity kills.

((went on to live an amazing life as jewel, but wasting the king poppa's precious final years due to my naivety, and that whole interaction with The Strange Man were things I was a bit sad about. King poppa says it was ok though.~))

Last edited by Stankysteve (2018-05-22 19:35:03)

#12 2018-05-22 19:55:48

mulgara

Stankysteve wrote:

((went on to live an amazing life as jewel, but wasting the king poppa's precious final years due to my naivety, and that whole interaction with The Strange Man were things I was a bit sad about. King poppa says it was ok though.~))

I was King Rarity. Your mother and I were fated lovers and our story started generations before you.

We were Todd and Celine, who met while working the carrot field in that very town. Todd was a
peasant then, but Celine still loved him and married him. Todd ventured out to gather stones, for the
town had plenty of ponds, and he thought creating cisterns would ensure that the people would have
water for centuries to come. When he returned, his Celine was nowhere to be seen. He lived out
his life improving the city's water system, always hoping he would catch one last glimpse of her.

Generations later, Todd was reborn as Rarity. It was beautiful to see his cisterns being utilized, the
one next to the pie station, another next to the berries, and three more near the carrot farm. Rarity
donned the crown as a young man, and immediately caught the eye of Duchess. On that same carrot
plot all those generations ago, Duchess asked to marry the King.

"My Celine asked to marry me, exactly where you stood."

"I am Celine. LOL."

Rarity looked into her eyes and knew it to be true. They were soulmates, destined to meet again and
again, in this life and all the next. But this life would be a good one, Duchess would not meet the same
fate as Celine, the King made sure of it. He knew his life's work was complete when he first laid eyes
on Jewel. She was the future that Todd and Celine never got.

#13 2018-05-22 20:13:16

happynova

Todd!  Todd who made the compost for me!  As I mentioned in the other thread, I was Hope.  You were great, man.  I was sad when Una came and told me you died.  I buried you with our ancestors.

And that is a lovely story.  Aww.

#14 2018-05-22 20:26:05

happynova

Also, my weirdest life?

Probably when I was born to an Eve who was clearly new.  She was really funny, though.  She took me back to our home marker, which just had a few random things scattered around it and was like, "Look, this is our home!  There's a rock!  And a stick!  And (some word in French which apparently means "thread").  Also, you are French!"

And I was thinking, OK, we're probably going to die, but this is freakin' hilarious.

Then my mom gave birth to a dark-skinned girl and said, "Oh no!  You black!" and then -- seriously or not, I'm honestly not sure -- that she was going to feed her to a snake.

At which point I decided, OK, I am not hanging around with racist Mom, hilarious or not, jumped out of her arms, ran off, and died.

I do kinda wish I could have seen what happened after that, though.

#15 2018-05-22 20:53:59

Angel Carrillo

Actually, this happened to me two times, but one time I lived long and the other I didn't. Here is the not so good life where I only was 1.5 minutes away from becoming a toddler before I died. I was born to a brown haired woman (or brown chick, as some people say) and I had a sister. This mom was from a village, as she was fully clothed except for the head. What I didn't know was that my mom hit menopause when I was 2. This meant that I was born to a 38 year old MOM after dying multiple times to the client CRASHING! It was hilarious though, seeing my mother scrambling for berries. I died of starvation at 2. It was hilarious though being born to a mother about to hit menopause for the second time! I wonder, did any of you have this happen? *You become a toddler actually at 3.5, not 4 years old, just to debunk the misconception. That's why I said 1.5 minutes from toddlerhood at 2. I watched the hunger bar and when I hit toddlerhood I had 7 bars. 30 seconds later and I had 8. Want to see for yourself? When you hit 7 bars, wait until you grow more hair. Wait 30 seconds, and see if you have 8. This will prove this true.

Last edited by Angel Carrillo (2018-05-22 20:56:04)

#16 2018-05-22 22:50:36

pein

i had soem weird lifes

my first nomadic life was fun when granma and mom was running to left, i had a brother too, and some more kids on the way, we just ran left and eating all on way, we even found some carts and baskets. Granma was high skilled, so di i, mom, sometimes lost me but we found each other. we had many babies, turning to  kids, but they couldnt keep up. Once my granma was old, my mom went afk, maybe bored, maybe network issue, we fed her, and used her as a vessel, she had kids, i tried feed them but they were so afraid and all they wanted their mother to pick them up. i even clothed the first daughter, but she jumped off my arms, i was the only one left alive with granma, and mom went old, we couldnt get a baby anymore.we passed like 4-500 tiles from beginning.

One of my weirdest life was after update, the decay update. Everybody was complaining and nobody made buildings, new baskets, it was mostly lazyness. I found out that pits block movement, so i started digging, and made the very first pit pen, first in history. I was in generation 2nd barely after tools, got the sheep inside and we had dung. Then was some bug, sheep not making poo if no free space so actually we only had one, but i knew it was the fastest pen and first dung ever.

One weird ass life was when the apocalypse happened, i was a granny making new farm closer to water, as they had a green farm, but the meta was swamp cities, so i made the biggest farm, pretty close to tons of soil and ponds. Like half hour later born back, got my clothes back, found my farm working, only one kid knew about it. Ended up with a few kids, but the last daughter jumped out of my hand and i was surprised and tried catching her when everything gone white, another apocalypse. was kidna first time when i made a new city, and most of the server was there.

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#17 2018-05-22 22:56:36

pein

Angel Carrillo wrote:

Actually, this happened to me two times, but one time I lived long and the other I didn't. Here is the not so good life where I only was 1.5 minutes away from becoming a toddler before I died. I was born to a brown haired woman (or brown chick, as some people say) and I had a sister. This mom was from a village, as she was fully clothed except for the head. What I didn't know was that my mom hit menopause when I was 2. This meant that I was born to a 38 year old MOM after dying multiple times to the client CRASHING! It was hilarious though, seeing my mother scrambling for berries. I died of starvation at 2. It was hilarious though being born to a mother about to hit menopause for the second time! I wonder, did any of you have this happen? *You become a toddler actually at 3.5, not 4 years old, just to debunk the misconception. That's why I said 1.5 minutes from toddlerhood at 2. I watched the hunger bar and when I hit toddlerhood I had 7 bars. 30 seconds later and I had 8. Want to see for yourself? When you hit 7 bars, wait until you grow more hair. Wait 30 seconds, and see if you have 8. This will prove this true.

this happened a lot of times, they dont realize i do, i type old old old, with 1-2 letters, they talk shit and try to pick me up, i try to run to somebody but mostly always die cause they pick me up over and over and im pissed, im so pissed dieing at 7 bar
yes its 8 bars to become toddler, your character even smiles or just the mouth changes. still age 3 and u can starve before age 4 if you dont eat, and shows 3

#18 2018-05-22 23:04:23

pein

happynova wrote:

Also, my weirdest life?

Probably when I was born to an Eve who was clearly new.  She was really funny, though.  She took me back to our home marker, which just had a few random things scattered around it and was like, "Look, this is our home!  There's a rock!  And a stick!  And (some word in French which apparently means "thread").  Also, you are French!"

And I was thinking, OK, we're probably going to die, but this is freakin' hilarious.

Then my mom gave birth to a dark-skinned girl and said, "Oh no!  You black!" and then -- seriously or not, I'm honestly not sure -- that she was going to feed her to a snake.

At which point I decided, OK, I am not hanging around with racist Mom, hilarious or not, jumped out of her arms, ran off, and died.

I do kinda wish I could have seen what happened after that, though.

happened to me that my first kid was my color, brown, second kid was white, and i left him telling "you are too white"
it was because i already holding one and had no resources, my kid was laughing so hard. Happened me after that, its kinda a rule to me not picking up one when holding other and im not safe resource side or im too young and alone. usually im brown and kid too, and other is white. it smae thing but would sound worse smile

#19 2018-05-22 23:10:28

Dishehs

I was doing some classic griefing. Like several others in this thread I was born to a women who had turned grey as soon as I was born. "You are the last girl" "we need you to survive".

I jumped out of her arms and started running. She chased me desperately begging me not to suicide. I stopped moving for a bit and ran again when she got close. Easiest grief I've ever done.

Last edited by Dishehs (2018-05-22 23:10:53)

#20 2018-05-23 00:34:43

Turnipseed

I was immortal for about 20 minutes once

Be kind, generous, and work together my potatoes.

#21 2018-05-23 01:19:44

happynova

Another weird-ish life I just had today:

I spawn in as an Eve, and get a kid immediately.  I explain to the kid that I just spawned and have to look for a place, and ask her if she's up for that, because I'm sick and tired of babies suciding on me when they realize I don't even have a camp, after I've already wasted resources by feeding them a couple of times.  The kid is in, so I pick a random direction, and off we go.

Turns out, I spwaned in the middle of the biggest damned desert I ever saw.  On and on and on... Nothin' but desert.  Then, finally, we're out!  Into a yellow plains biome.  We're a good ways into that one before I even see any wild carrots, and I've got the baby, so it's not like I can carry a sharp stone around, so I just keep going.  Through what feels like one of the biggest yellow biomes I've ever seen.

Finally, a swamp!  OK, that's promising.  There's probably water, right?  Might herald a good place to settle.  So I explore around the swamp. Which turns out to be one of the biggest damn swamp biomes I've ever seen (with not even all that much water, for as big as it was).

At this point, I'm losing hunger boxes rapidly, and I'm just looking for a way out of the swamp. There's got to be some berries somewhere, right?   Finally, I emerge... into rocks. Nothin' but rocks.  I put the kid down, and pick up a stone, but I'm down to two boxes now, and there's no way I'm going to get back to the carrots.  So I just look at the kid, all, "Oh, for crying out loud," and the kid looks back at me and laughs, and we admit defeat and wish each other luck in our next life.

And, at that moment, out pops another kid.  It was pretty morbidly funny.

Anyway, that's the story of the life I lived without ever seeing a green biome, or any usable food.  That's pretty weird, right?

#22 2018-05-23 06:09:28

Stankysteve

mulgara wrote:

I was King Rarity. Your mother and I were fated lovers and our story started generations before you.

We were Todd and Celine, who met while working the carrot field in that very town. Todd was a
peasant then, but Celine still loved him and married him. Todd ventured out to gather stones, for the
town had plenty of ponds, and he thought creating cisterns would ensure that the people would have
water for centuries to come. When he returned, his Celine was nowhere to be seen. He lived out
his life improving the city's water system, always hoping he would catch one last glimpse of her.

Generations later, Todd was reborn as Rarity. It was beautiful to see his cisterns being utilized, the
one next to the pie station, another next to the berries, and three more near the carrot farm. Rarity
donned the crown as a young man, and immediately caught the eye of Duchess. On that same carrot
plot all those generations ago, Duchess asked to marry the King.

"My Celine asked to marry me, exactly where you stood."

"I am Celine. LOL."

Rarity looked into her eyes and knew it to be true. They were soulmates, destined to meet again and
again, in this life and all the next. But this life would be a good one, Duchess would not meet the same
fate as Celine, the King made sure of it. He knew his life's work was complete when he first laid eyes
on Jewel. She was the future that Todd and Celine never got.

Aww that's beautiful! I'm jealous you got to share such a wonderful moment, the fruits of it were well worth. The aspect of actually having a father in the family goes a long way. Sense of community goes way up. You did an amazing job. I had been born there a few times over several generations, originally when it was a larger camp, and then seeing wells, cisterns, walls, that all start popping up in smart locations over time was awesome to witness. I hope to cross paths with you again <3 and of course our wonderful queen and my mother, Duchess <33 My only question for Rarity, is what was your family? I couldn't find you in the tree at all. Was this actually two different families getting "married?" If so, that's even cooler. Thank you.

Edit: turns out I was also Rosie in generations 6, I was my own Great(x6) Grandmother. Didn't realize one of my lives in that town previously was with the same family! <3

Last edited by Stankysteve (2018-05-23 06:57:26)

#23 2018-05-23 06:59:22

Stankysteve

Dishehs wrote:

I was doing some classic griefing. Like several others in this thread I was born to a women who had turned grey as soon as I was born. "You are the last girl" "we need you to survive".

I jumped out of her arms and started running. She chased me desperately begging me not to suicide. I stopped moving for a bit and ran again when she got close. Easiest grief I've ever done.

Lame. "Haha, I killed myself idiot. Whose stupid now?" /s

Last edited by Stankysteve (2018-05-23 07:07:37)

#24 2018-05-23 08:03:23

mulgara

Stankysteve wrote:

My only question for Rarity, is what was your family? I couldn't find you in the tree at all. Was this actually two different families getting "married?" If so, that's even cooler. Thank you.

Duchess and Rarity were second cousins, they had different grandmothers. We all came from Eve Lola, but somewhere along the line we lost our last name.

Rarity: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=103398

Last edited by mulgara (2018-05-23 08:03:41)

#25 2018-05-23 11:14:19

Angel Carrillo

pein wrote:
Angel Carrillo wrote:

this happened a lot of times, they dont realize i do, i type old old old, with 1-2 letters, they talk shit and try to pick me up, i try to run to somebody but mostly always die cause they pick me up over and over and im pissed, im so pissed dieing at 7 bar
yes its 8 bars to become toddler, your character even smiles or just the mouth changes. still age 3 and u can starve before age 4 if you dont eat, and shows 3

Oh okay. Maybe it might be just my perception of time. It is a bit wonky. Thanks for debunking it though! I didn't know it didn't work.

Board footer