One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-28 09:37:11

pein

Badland city

I was a few times there, its a badland, random letters in a sign, i think danger? was once
Has a double pit walled pen, lot of sheep skin, as been griefed (even now guy tought dropping dead lambs into pit wall is good idea, almost stabbed him), a road into snow

My mom raised me up told her with 3 letters that i was there
then i headed off to check my wheat farm, still standing
milkweed is a problem, still, but we had furs
i could make wool clothes, found a bad pack and booties, then i got a key from aunt as i helped clear the pen
it opens the door to the room, i was stashing there keys, ingots and stuff

I been murdered last life as a guy, they even called me griefer, well i wasnt entirely innocent, i killed people stealing my stuff and a "cheating wife" then got killed because i took a knfie from my friend who went down the wrong way, 4 kills 3 knifes and a mess, and i stabbed a lady stealing my locks over and over, but i made the biggest wheat farm, and not on stupid positions like others, south where is plenty of ponds, unused, also i left milkweed, compost

Anyway, this life i raised my sister, mom gave her all gear, she was fully stuffed with knife in pack, told her make berry bowls north, she did good job, she left like 8 near pen
I had a kid meanwhile a guy kidnapped it, i didnt really care as i had my sis and lucky he didnt take her, didnt even knew who took it
After second kid kidnapped i got suspicious and asked about, he told he building his base and follow him, maybe he had a bow or knife there

I had one more kid who jump off and went to left, so i found the carts this guy stole, full of pies and unmade pies, which is stupid as we had shittons of muflon, grain and water. But we had no pies, thats true.
So this guy kidnapped my next kid, and i ran after but lost them. went back to carts, and then i had my next kid, the cries lured the kidnapper there and i stabbed him, he didnt see it coming, my poor kid starved as i was on cooldown

brought back the pies to city, we were really low by then, few guys, only adult my sister, who didnt really cared about kids, i raised a niece, who could been my grand grand kid, and put her to extend wheat and milkweed farm

Gave a key to my sister and hide one, hoep she dont dies without hiding it.
wanted to put furs and thread into the room but was too old, next time.

jerry lucky, dont mess with my kids  or other kids, truth to be told i wouldnt have raised six kids, and if they let to be kidnapped is their fault too, but its still not fair to take a kid who is cared for

we had like 3 carts, a horse and now a lot of compost left by me in two lifes, also some milkweed in making by my lovely niece, gennesis?

died somewhere near room, after i hid my key, hope they bury me properly

my son became murderer too, omg

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=158465

Last edited by pein (2018-05-28 09:39:15)

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#2 2018-05-28 15:02:05

Lum

Re: Badland city

The sign said Warning

ign: summerstorm, they/them

#3 2018-05-28 15:19:48

FounderOne

I was there twice today.

First time my mum and dad told me that they are composting. So I joined them and ended alone composting. I did so much compost, but left was nothing when I died. Everyone was happy about the compost.
City was running great. I left a big wheat farm and some unfinished compost. The berry farm got fixed, all looked good.

Later the day I was spawned there again. All sheepes were killed. My big wheat farm was not much left, only some wheat cutted on the ground. And only some unfinished compost, maybe the one i left. Luckly I made an emeregency wheat plant close so I headed over and got the wheat farm big again.

I tried really hard to get the compost running. Unfortunatly everyone just took the stuff and ran away. I got new stuff and someone else came along and grabbed all the stuff. In this life I just got stuff and someone else took it and I couldnt finish my work...  I only did smithing in the beginning of my life that took almost 1/4 of my life just because everything was missing and everyone was blocking me. Never took so long to make four tools... big_smile

I stabbed then one women out of anger because she took the bowl of berrys with carrots right after i put the carrot in. I couldnt belife it.

Normally I just kill murderer, but this time I got out of controle.

At the city was a "dog". He stayed there forever. And also close to it like 30 ice holes.

dog.png

Last edited by FounderOne (2018-05-28 15:27:37)

Its a rought world - keep dying untill you live <3

#4 2018-05-28 17:15:45

pein

yes, my wheat farm was just under the dog
maybe you added soem to it, looked great second time, third time not so good as only 2 wheat tiles left

started yesterday, fixed pen, then today mom fixed pen, then later on i fixed it again, and fed sheep outside, as i needed dung to make milkweed to make pack to stash key to have something left in room next time

once i brought back sheep, everyone started stealing my wheat and dung and berry bowls, and they always brought to the left, near the old carrot farm, where water is needed to other things
my wheat farm was i ncold biome with like 10+ ponds

a guy tought dead lambs into thrash pit wall are good idea, ended up double walled pen with 3 filled pits diagonally

someone disconnected with a  cart of pies, the cart worth a lot now

also most fence rails were carved to short shafts

the road was taken off to make another room

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer