One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-28 09:20:41

Tenshio
Website

First Time Leaving a Legacy

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … &id=158060

I'm the nameless eve on 2nd generation who lived to 57 y.o.

I've played this for a few days now and still learning how to do things.
So far playing as an Eve is really difficult for me, I'd rather born with a mother so I can help her around or helping around town.

But last time, I was born to a mother who's nameless, I think she's the first generation but she didn't name herself
I don't know if she didn't know how or maybe something else, the only name I got is Sally

So I was nameless and motherless, but before she died we make a small place for ourselves.
She started on making a farm of sort, and I work on making stone hatchet, fire, kiln and basket

Then I start popping out babies, but too bad not all of them want to survive seeing me alone and we have almost to nothing.
The children who grew old with me are my precious son Apple and my daughter Amy

Apple is clueless and don't understand how to survive, so I tasked him to gather food.
It was difficult for me since I want to raise the kids, but I also need to finish the fire and bowls.
He worked hard and gathered a lot of food, that's why we can survive to make the farm

Then Amy was born and she took the task to hunt for rabbits and then she worked on the farm too
It was amazing, we worked together and the farm was going, bowls and plates are made
She also gave birth to lots of grandchildren

My only regret is that I'm growing old and can't make my last hoe for tilling the farm, and I can't teach more things to Apple
Before reaching 60 I decided to starve myself since the carrot can go to better healthy person

It's the most amazing feeling that I can see what I left make the next generation survive and thrive
I don't know if they still staying at the same place or not but I hope what we left can mean something for someone

I think the generation only lasted for 6th gen, but next time if I started as Eve, i'll make sure to make a good base
so the generation can goes on!

Does anyone have the same experience? Learning and then found out how to do things and suddenly seeing the generation lasted so long?
It was an awesome feeling!

Last edited by Tenshio (2018-05-28 09:21:38)

#2 2018-05-28 09:48:00

pein

Re: First Time Leaving a Legacy

leave family links

one of my mother was kinda proud of beeing the eve

i wasnt so excited as i was the only daughter and the only smith at first, and the only one who not totally retard scouting for iron, i had 5 iron and they made tools but took everything, so i didnt even see what tools we had, one axe, that was useful, hoe maybe?
but adze and froh should of been next, and i dunno what was
im unlucky as eve, as my kids die too easy, if i do all alone, got ponds and desert, make a farm quick, maybe 2-3 kids can be raised but its upon luck if they are pro or decent at least
some know how to eat which is progress, but usually they just carrot farm for 4 generations and die out

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer