One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-16 03:18:56

karltown

Hawk, Starling and Sparrow. My three precious little girls

To my girls: I love you all so much. You brought life back to my village. Hawk, I am SO SORRY I killed you. It was an accident. I was reaching for a hoe to dig into the unplowed ground, thought I'd switch the knife for the hoe, you were there, the game had a brainfart (or I had a brainfart) and suddenly I'd killed you. I'm sorry, dear, that you couldn't be around longer. Rosie has your crown. She loves you, and so do I smile.

Sparrow and Starling, I'm writing this right after my death so I don't know what will become of you but I hope you both live long happy lives and name your kids cool names, unlike my sucky name Honey.

To mom: Yep I lived he wasn't a griefer just mad at you because you didn't pull your weight or something. (?) Anyway he fed me through infancy and when I had to take a game break and he loved my girlies and made them pie. Sorry you couldn't be around longer. I love you, even though you called me Honey.

To my son Eagle: Cole killed you because he didn't like boys. Sorry about that, but you seemed to take it in stride and started talking about orgasms on your deathbed. smile You're a funny little man and I hope you get a chance to be reborn to the village, you would like it.

To Cole: You were a good guy but why did you have to go around flashing your knife and telling every baby I had that you'd killed my mom? (Don't get the wrong impression. He's a good guy. Just a bit off sometimes.)

To every non-Sol who looks at the family tree: No I am not a murderer. I wanted my last words to be "It was an accident killing Hawk btw" but I wasn't paying attention and starved while typing it out.

P.S. I was also Star. I played a part in the Sol migration to the town you guys are in, AKA I had the only babies to survive and continue the line. Ily Moon (mom).

P.P.S: The town is officially called ColeTown, on Cole's command. Or HoneyColeTown? Honcole Town? I'd be up for that.

Every time time you pick a seed carrot a penguin dies.

#2 2018-05-16 11:08:01

LodiaVDH

Re: Hawk, Starling and Sparrow. My three precious little girls

karltown wrote:

Ily Moon (mom).

Aww. Ily too Star !

karltown wrote:

P.P.S : The town is officially called ColeTown, on Cole's command. Or HoneyColeTown? Honcole Town? I'd be up for that.

Hahah Cole seemed like a funny creepy guy. I think I saw his sign in one of my comebacks. I believe it was Cole Town but I could be wrong. Did he wore a crown ? ‘Cause there was a crown in the town at some point.

Could you put a link to your lineage ? I know it’s Sol but it’ll be easier to find you.

#3 2018-05-16 11:37:58

Baker

So many different sol families.

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

#4 2018-05-16 14:06:25

pein

guess just later gen, somebody posted it

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#5 2018-05-16 17:27:45

karltown

LodiaVDH wrote:
karltown wrote:

Ily Moon (mom).

Aww. Ily too Star !

karltown wrote:

P.P.S : The town is officially called ColeTown, on Cole's command. Or HoneyColeTown? Honcole Town? I'd be up for that.

Hahah Cole seemed like a funny creepy guy. I think I saw his sign in one of my comebacks. I believe it was Cole Town but I could be wrong. Did he wore a crown ? ‘Cause there was a crown in the town at some point.

Could you put a link to your lineage ? I know it’s Sol but it’ll be easier to find you.

http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … l_id=49505

It cut out after the 66th generation, but oh well... At least it's a cool number to end on.

Yeah, Cole wore the crown. It was passed down to Hawk and then to Rosie. No idea what happened after that.

Every time time you pick a seed carrot a penguin dies.

#6 2018-05-16 17:43:15

Baker

Oh That's nice, you guys were my ancestors. Sadly I was just a nameless 57th Gen male but it was still a good life even if my mother didn't care about me. Hawk was my Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandmother.

"I came in shitting myself and I'll go out shitting myself"

Board footer