One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-14 20:22:22

Telafiesta

200 generation run

Hello everyone the Boots family has broken the linage server and just hit generation 200 if you would like to join us we are welcoming all just please follow a few rules.
1. Don't keep any boys only girls.
2. No killing or greifing.
3. Always water the berry bush after you picked its last berry.
4. Finnally please don't join if there are 7 or more people already playing you can check this here: http://onehouronelife.com/reflector/ser … ion=report

Thanks for joining us and have fun server 7 if you want to join!

Join us in the discord https://discord.gg/BzWVqsQ

#2 2018-05-14 20:31:16

Angel Carrillo

Re: 200 generation run

YESSSSSS! THEY DID IT! THEY BEAT THE 111 GENERATION Family! whooh, i need to slow down.

#3 2018-05-14 20:35:59

TrustyWay

Yeah, gg everyone. Happy to have help you.

#4 2018-05-14 22:02:41

Anshin

Congrats!

Long Live the Pie-ome!

#5 2018-05-15 04:01:48

ripper1a1a

was fun helping out on the run

#6 2018-05-15 05:26:29

Dishehs

You guys got no life. Seriously, Do you play just you can brag about breaking some arbitrary record. Lame.

#7 2018-05-15 06:47:30

The_Llamacorn

Dishehs wrote:

You guys got no life. Seriously, Do you play just you can brag about breaking some arbitrary record. Lame.

Wow, you must be fun at parties. What do you think the forums are for? Talking about real life? Why are you even on here if you think playing games is useless? People work hard together to break these records, and I think they deserve to be happy about whatever they want.

Noobs are fine, but noobs that don't listen and refuse to learn, get on my nerves. Your ignorance will lead you to Donkey Town one day.

"Hugs from grandma"
-Rose Winter

#8 2018-05-15 06:57:06

Alleria

Dishehs wrote:

No, we did it in an attempt to convince Jason that the game is too easy, so that he will make the game harder to make it less fun for people like you.

"Words build bridges into unexplored regions"

#9 2018-05-15 07:53:06

Dishehs

Alleria wrote:
Dishehs wrote:

No, we did it in an attempt to convince Jason that the game is too easy, so that he will make the game harder to make it less fun for people like you.

Cool so you want what remains of the playerbase to die out.  I've seen you guys elitist crap all over forums and discord.

So you think Jason should cater for the "10% of players that are good". Well I'm sorry we ruined your fun but I'm pretty sure the game isn't made just for you.

How about you play with the rest of us and actually share your knowledge instead of hiding away in discord.

#10 2018-05-15 09:07:42

Alleria

Dishehs wrote:
Alleria wrote:
Dishehs wrote:

Cool so you want what remains of the playerbase to die out.  I've seen you guys elitist crap all over forums and discord.

So you think Jason should cater for the "10% of players that are good". Well I'm sorry we ruined your fun but I'm pretty sure the game isn't made just for you.

How about you play with the rest of us and actually share your knowledge instead of hiding away in discord.

I just want everyone to stop playing except for me and my friends. Maybe we could reach 1000 generations on server 1 if everyone quit?

#11 2018-05-15 15:49:26

OxPower

Dishehs wrote:
Alleria wrote:
Dishehs wrote:

Ayy lmao, basically ur saying we got no life 1st and we are a bunch of losers for doing it and then you come out clean saying we are lame cuz we are a bunch of elitists. kek. Which one is it bud, we a bunch of losers or u a salty MFer?

Edit: Added typos. For the memes.

PS: Alleria is not being serious you dense nerd.

#12 2018-05-15 16:44:15

Dishehs

OxPower wrote:
Dishehs wrote:
Alleria wrote:

Ayy lmao, basically ur saying we got no life 1st and we are a bunch of losers for doing it and then you come out clean saying we are lame cuz we are a bunch of elitists. kek. Which one is it bud, we a bunch of losers or u a salty MFer?

Edit: Added typos. For the memes.

PS: Alleria is not being serious you dense nerd.

Lol, Can't stop laughing as I type this. I can taste your salt, I think your challenge is stupid. Get over it.

Well anyway i'm not going to waste anymore time with this. I might get a few more laughs out of your replies if I bother to read them but I'm done here

-Dense Nerd

#13 2018-05-15 16:47:23

Lum

You do know anyone is allowed to play with them on discord right..?

I don't get how they are being elitist if they let everyone join as long as they help out and follow the rules. They even offer to teach stuff to other players who choose to participate in the challenge.

Last edited by Lum (2018-05-15 16:48:54)

ign: summerstorm, they/them

#14 2018-05-15 18:15:13

The_Llamacorn

Dishehs wrote:

Lol, Can't stop laughing as I type this. I can taste your salt, I think your challenge is stupid. Get over it.

Well anyway i'm not going to waste anymore time with this. I might get a few more laughs out of your replies if I bother to read them but I'm done here

-Dense Nerd

You're so toxic. Why did you even buy this game, it seems like you don't fit into this community at all. After checking out some of your posts I can see what a horrible person you are. It's like you think you own the game, just griefing for the sake of it. You think that you're better than everyone else and you convince yourself that they're just assholes who deserve to be killed. You really just need to step off your high throne and realize that you're the asshole in these situations. And don't get triggered while reading this and then post a reply completely ignoring the statements I made and just insult me. I don't think that's how you approach criticism like a mature person.

Noobs are fine, but noobs that don't listen and refuse to learn, get on my nerves. Your ignorance will lead you to Donkey Town one day.

"Hugs from grandma"
-Rose Winter

#15 2018-05-15 19:52:58

TrustyWay

Hahah, sry but nobody cant see you laughing as you wrote that, aren't you a nice guy in real world ? Hahhaha

You dont even make sense :,) read what you said

Dishehs wrote:

Discord is for everyone, and aren't you yourself crapping the game as you proudly grief ?

I don't think it is you that is laughing.

Last edited by TrustyWay (2018-05-15 20:45:58)

#16 2018-05-15 20:51:11

jasonrohrer
Administrator

I just skimmed this.... but....

Be nice, people, okay?

I also saw the record being broken by the Boots family, which is exciting.

I'd be interesting to hear about what resource challenges they faced along the way, perhaps in another thread.  Did iron ever run out?

#17 2018-05-15 22:49:58

Artarda

jasonrohrer wrote:

I just skimmed this.... but....

Be nice, people, okay?

I also saw the record being broken by the Boots family, which is exciting.

I'd be interesting to hear about what resource challenges they faced along the way, perhaps in another thread.  Did iron ever run out?

We had a food shortage

Piome

#18 2018-05-15 22:56:01

Telafiesta

Thank you Jason for waiting to update, we are about 75% thru all the iron within about 2 biomes we could fesiable expand towards the nearest iron if we wanted to or just collect it with horses and fence kits.

#19 2018-05-16 02:56:15

thirdplanet

The only resource shortage I've experienced was not being able to find any more wild saplings after I accidentally killed our sapling farm... extremely vital for sign-making, we almost died out...

There are several iron mines I've seen and I don't think we've tapped all of them yet, so I don't think we're close to running out.

We've got a pretty dang sustainable civilization going, and its a really fun little shallow end of the pool for helping new players to learn the ropes with super low pressure! We've had several new players come through and learn about pie making, smithing, sheep keeping, etc!

Discord: kingbaby // be nice!

#20 2018-05-16 03:15:28

Alleria

Yeah, we could easily go 1000 generations if we had more people and no updates.

Gen run is finally over, but city is still populated if people want to come play. Great for new players if you want to learn in a casual environment from some of the best players in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPIdRJlzERo

#21 2018-05-16 04:29:53

Telafiesta

The run is over telafiesta blew it and starved while others were trying to cycle in, sorry all my bad, I really wanted those butt logs.

#22 2018-05-16 09:26:18

Joriom
Website

Congratulations guys.

Board footer