One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-05-06 22:36:24

Mirelli

The Last Female

Yesterday, I was born into a little city with a glitchy bear just hanging around. I was born to that same village earlier as a boy and my aunt kept grabbing me and trying to feed me to the bear (“let’s kiss the bear”) but I kept jumping out of her arms until I was too old to be held. Told my mom she was trying to kill me but she didn’t care lol. I tried to set it loose to kill my aunt who fed my baby sister to the bear but it wouldn’t budge so I just walked into it and killed myself.

Not long after, I spawned there again, but as a girl. My mother died immediately after giving birth to me and my life was miraculously saved by being born in the right place at the right time. My Great Great uncle was working on the farm when he saw me and heard my cries, immediately started to feed me carrots, explaining that I was the only girl left and I needed to repopulate. He pleaded for me to stay alive. It took him his whole life to get the compost and fix the farm after that army of children did nothing but eat everything. It sounded like he had lived a very hard life and was exhausted.

He turned elderly just a few minutes after my birth, and the carrot harvest was finally ready as soon as I was able to grab. He died not long afterwards, but not before he gave me my mother’s knife and told me I was their last hope.

There were two other men in the camp, maybe my uncles. They made pies and brought it to me as I worked on the farm and raised my children. I asked how many I should keep when the time came, and I was told to raise them all because we needed people. Better chances to keep the city alive, I think. Some of my kids were noobs, some were pro. I always give backpacks to the pro children because I’ve noticed that the noobs often run off with their clothing and starve somewhere away from camp. Which may or may not be a mistake, since those “pros” could easily be a griefer in disguise.

I had so many children, I was even able to breastfeed some of my grandchildren. Dove, Blossom, Robin, Kai, Bear, and Petal. Also a son named Ash who instantly suicided. I had spent the most time around Blossom at the farm and she was always hard working so I decided to trust her with my knife to protect the village. Just seconds before I died, I noticed that Dove had made her own knife and carried it in her pack... hopefully for the greater good and not malicious purposes.

Thank you, Great Great uncle. I hope I did you proud. You saved my life and I tried to save your town. I hope it continues to thrive!

I usually play as Eve Storm. If you’re named Phoenix, Bear, Winter, or Summer, it’s probably me smile

#2 2018-05-06 22:54:22

pein

Re: The Last Female

i was there, glitchy bear, glitchy wolf, attacking shot wolf stood in place

dont remember much, i think i seen a girl beeing last one, later a son running around, didnt born there afterwards, carrot farm was crazy bad, but were other food options

i was getting a horse there, then fences all around, and later made milkweed farm
last time i died by shearing the corner sheep and no place in pen to put down shear, no place in pack and too many lambs

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer