You are not logged in.

#26 2018-04-29 01:12:36

kubassa
Banned

Re: Persistent Griefer

Uncle Gus wrote:
kubassa wrote:
Uncle Gus wrote:

I think knowing the coordinates is an exploit as well. It can be fairly easily obfuscated too, so I might log a suggestion on github for it.

Definitely not an exploit. The game is open source anyone can read anything in the folders.

Exploiting would be duping things in the game or running faster then you can normally.

I get the feeling that if it was meant to be apparent to everyone, then Jason would have just put it in the GUI. It seems incongruous that you would appear in the wild, butt nekkid, with no technology available, having to pick up stones to work with, yet you know exactly where you are at all times.

Coords are not in World of Warcraft(Blizzard) either yet you can get an add on that will relay your coords. Your premise is flawed. If Jason wanted to hide stuff the game would not be open source to begin with. LOGIC.

nofaz wrote:

Yes the clusterfucker of random items everywhere, making an axe and that item last 10000000 generations, everyone understood that message, the game should be hard to survive against the environment, and you interpreted your selfish way, and started sabotage hard working settlements because you're abandoned as a baby.

Keep trying to find things to fit your narrative. It's not working so far. Maybe watch the video before you post. You make yourself look silly.

P.S.
Stop aborting your babies then. What goes around comes around.

Last edited by kubassa (2018-04-29 01:15:14)

I got huge ballz.

#27 2018-04-29 01:14:46

nofaz

Finrael wrote:

I actually like kubasa's posts. You can click on his name, show all post and read a little. It reflects half or maybe most of the griefers personality and mindset. You see anger, jealousy , overflowing emotions and satisfaction while destroying stuff.
I am not saying thats something bad with him, it's just interesting from psychological point of view:
Underdeveloped personality.

I have the same opinion, was bored AF until I realized could have some fun here on forum

With blood and Honor

#28 2018-04-29 01:16:45

kubassa
Banned

Finrael wrote:

I actually like kubasa's posts. You can click on his name, show all post and read a little. It reflects half or maybe most of the griefers personality and mindset. You see anger, jealousy , overflowing emotions and satisfaction while destroying stuff.
I am not saying thats something bad with him, it's just interesting from psychological point of view:

LOL some random dude pretending that stuff on the internet is real and meaningful. CLASSIC. Sounds like you need some outdoor stuff to do for a while. Unplug for a bit because you online psychotherapy is terrible.

Last edited by kubassa (2018-04-29 01:20:40)

I got huge ballz.

#29 2018-04-29 01:19:03

Alleria

kubassa wrote:

P.S.
Stop aborting your babies then. What goes around comes around.

Kubassa confirmed for low IQ subhuman. Learn to play, gaylord.

"Words build bridges into unexplored regions"

#30 2018-04-29 01:25:36

nofaz

kubassa wrote:
Finrael wrote:

LOL some random dude pretending that stuff on the internet is real and meaningful. CLASSIC. Sounds like you need some outdoor stuff to do for a while. Unplug for a bit.

Actions take effort, your actions are not effortless, and individuals are measured by their actions in our society. Its normal to feel gratification when cooperating to build something with your peers, not the other way around.

Alleria wrote:

Complete faggotry. Even after all your hours, you still have no fucking clue what this game is about.

kubassa wrote:

Keep trying to find things to fit your narrative. It's not working so far. Maybe watch the video before you post. You make yourself look silly.

Don't need to watch a video about an alternative reality, we discussing what happens in this servers.

With blood and Honor

#31 2018-04-29 01:29:58

danger1penguin

Hey everyone. I made this thread to induce constructive feedback on the game. Can we please stop giving Kubassa attention and get back on topic. Pretty sure Jason isnt gonna change anything based on our opinions of each other, so let’s focus on something he can change via code!

#32 2018-04-29 01:33:23

kubassa
Banned

nofaz wrote:

Actions take effort, your actions are not effortless, and individuals are measured by their actions in our society. Its normal to feel gratification when cooperating to build something with your peers, not the other way around.

You can't seem to understand that this game is fiction RPG. It's not real. It is the internet. Grow up.

I got huge ballz.

#33 2018-04-29 01:39:06

nofaz

danger1penguin wrote:

Hey everyone. I made this thread to induce constructive feedback on the game. Can we please stop giving Kubassa attention and get back on topic. Pretty sure Jason isnt gonna change anything based on our opinions of each other, so let’s focus on something he can change via code!

Its feedback, being constructive is subject, at least other players can see this kind of behavior is nefarious

danger1penguin wrote:

So I was born to a relatively new village a few hours ago... I was done wasting time on a village that people had worked hard for and torn apart by soulless people who are sociopaths in real life.

You started a needed topic, the forum its here for this, its impossible to discuss behavior ingame, and unfortunately we need to clarify what is accepted behavior, in this Civilization we're supposed to rebuild. I'm glad you started the discussion

With blood and Honor

#34 2018-04-29 01:43:45

Alleria

Kubassa is a large reason why babies are aborted and plebs are often kicked out of good towns. Griefing people who know how to play the game makes them more hostile to plebs, not the other way around... At the current rate, it won't be long until experienced players will refuse to play with plebs outright if sociopathic behaviour like this continues. And yes, Kubassa, you are a pleb because you lack a foundational understanding of the game and real life. I hope you're a young child and are immature as a result. If you are fully grown, I honestly think you should kill yourself, or self-segregate yourself from the rest of society.

Last edited by Alleria (2018-04-29 01:44:13)

"Words build bridges into unexplored regions"

#35 2018-04-29 01:52:19

Go! Bwah!

Alleria wrote:

If you are fully grown, I honestly think you should <snip>

No no no.  People like that can actually turn out fairly awesome, once life has taken them down a few pegs.

I like to go by "Eve Scripps" and name my kids after medications smile

#36 2018-04-29 01:59:31

nofaz

Go! Bwah! wrote:
Alleria wrote:

If you are fully grown, I honestly think you should <snip>

No no no.  People like that can actually turn out fairly awesome, once life has taken them down a few pegs.

Or become a dictator like Hitler or Stalin, not worth the risk

With blood and Honor

#37 2018-04-29 02:13:48

YAHG

kubassa wrote:
nofaz wrote:

You can't seem to understand that this game is fiction RPG. It's not real. It is the internet. Grow up.

Then why you so salty no one fed you?

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#38 2018-04-29 02:21:39

Gomez

Yes it is currently frustrating subversive or anti-players can respawn with no penalty from within repeatedly they truly have an edge and something should be done to mitigate it imo.

P.S. Don't feed the trolls. 

Also mods is this behavior fitting of the environment we are cultivating on these threads?  Derailing topic and being hostile are things I would squash not permit.

#39 2018-04-29 02:24:56

nofaz

kubassa wrote:
nofaz wrote:

For the 100001 time, you seem to not understand this game at all. If it was a fictional RPG there was a history, characters and a background. Also because of your age seems you don't understand that people work 40-60+ hours a week for a living and want to relax for a hour at the end of the day, that time limit its real, we all paid the same price to use this servers, why you make an effort to ruin other peoples experiences?

You are the one that don't realize you need the good will of others to play this game. And if everyone had a name tag (like an RPG) you would become famous and never survive as a baby. I was alive when Internet started, been playing RPG's in such ways your mind cannot conceded, been "killed" just because someone write on telnet the shoot an arrow at me, I didn't got mad. I don't get mad at you if you kill me, just trying to understand why, even as a kid you can reason you behavior (I hope)

Last edited by nofaz (2018-04-29 02:25:50)

With blood and Honor

#40 2018-04-29 02:28:57

kubassa
Banned

nofaz wrote:
kubassa wrote:
nofaz wrote:

For the 100001 time, you seem to not understand this game at all. If it was a fictional RPG there was a history, characters and a background. Also because of your age seems you don't understand that people work 40-60+ hours a week for a living and want to relax for a hour at the end of the day, that time limit its real, we all paid the same price to use this servers, why you make an effort to ruin other peoples experiences?

You are the one that don't realize you need the good will of others to play this game. And if everyone had a name tag (like an RPG) you would become famous and never survive as a baby. I was alive when Internet started, been playing RPG's in such ways your mind cannot conceded, been "killed" just because someone write on telnet the shoot an arrow at me, I didn't got mad. I don't get mad at you if you kill me, just trying to understand why, even as a kid you can reason you behavior (I hope)

I do not play the game like you do. Get over it and grow up.

I got huge ballz.

Board footer