One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#76 2018-04-27 06:32:06

breezeknight

Re: Game is dying

@ConfandibulumFlakes

ConfandibulumFlakes wrote:

Well, despite being all brash-assertion-y, I'm open to rebuttal.

If you don't think cooperative focus is the *ne plus ultra*, I'd like to hear your reasoning.

in game cooperation is surely one of the important gameplay contents but it is not the game's ultimate goal, it is one option

every player spawned as baby needs a little cooperation from the mother or someone else feeding it (just like IRL), but that's it, more cooperation is not neccery needed to play this game & not even to be supportive to others or ... to grief & murder, lol

especially after the decay update there are settllements left behind & that means i can decide as Eve to live from the remnants & bring that settlements as one person, without any kids of my own, a little bit forward, i don't need to have kids, i don't need any form of other cooperation neither from other players nor do i have to teach anybody anything if i don't want to, i still am supportive if i leave a better place to live than i entered or at least in a comparable state to what i encountered, i can't know for sure what will remain, but the same way i don't know for sure what will remain of the big family i am leaving behind as female or Eve

- - -

Last edited by breezeknight (2018-04-27 06:33:32)

#77 2018-04-27 07:01:26

breezeknight

@TrustyWay

TrustyWay wrote:
Glassius wrote:

But there is no need for serious thought. After building sustainable village there is no more to do. This is why Jason is making it harded. But it implies less and less role play with every update.

The ''nothing more to do'' is the uncreative people argument. We had many things to do, players were developping, we had roads, we started wars, peace, making stories, religions, rules. Now we have to stick to a precise strategy and do nothing else. We were waiting for content because the game had a almost perfect shape, not a remaking of it. why the game got so much hype ? Maybe because it was interesting. Why that many players play less and less ? Because. Hem hem hem. He didn't make the game harder, it's tedious. Now it still is very easy to start everything but it's just looooong, very looong.

"the game had an almost perfect shape" ? good grief !

those monstroCities OTHER players have imagined as the best way to play OHOL is NOT my imagined best way to play OHOL

i am fine with other players making up in game stories & roleplaying but please - accept that this is NOT my way to play OHOL - i do not play RPG, i don't even play survival games, i don't play city builders, so there - every aspect you think as the best way to play OHOL is not what i even want to play, let alone, like to play

those mostroCities were a pain my butt - that's what they were lol

accept it, deal with someone else's interest in a game with a wide scope of options to play, not just the ultimate & only one which suits you

& hm, i play RTS & life simulations, so the game as it is now suits me better, now you have a taste of how i felt with your monstroCities lol

btw, the game WAS tedious, to come into a settlement with tons of carts of carrots, mutton, pies pies pies & clothes - i felt literally like the most lishniy chelovek, the useless surplus person & i understood pretty much why players started to grief & murder, out of pure boredom with nothing to do than to destroy & disturb the fantasy idyll - the idyll of someone else is always stirring up agression, that's how it is, i didn't grief & murder only because i am still a much too nice person & can deal with my agression in a contained manner, otherwise i would have been very disruptive to those monstroCities too, because i am a very creative person as well lol

my only agression towards the results of the gameplay before the destructive updates is what i name those towns - monstroCities

#78 2018-04-27 07:14:37

angpaur

breezeknight wrote:

get real people

if you're not happy with a game developed by one person only, go somewhere else,
most games are developed by teams, so plenty of games to choose from, right ?

& if you think a game should be developed by teams only, then do it yourself, get yourself a team & make a better game than OHOL tongue

Couldn't agree more :-)
I follow exactly same logic and now I'm enjoying great and somehow similar game Oxygen Not Included.
If OHOL gets balanced and is fun to play again, I will be back.
Vote with your time - if you don't like OHOL now, do something you like more. Player's base decline surely will be a signal that something needs to be changed or there will be no point do develop the game further, as no one is willing to play.

Last edited by angpaur (2018-04-27 07:21:41)

#79 2018-04-27 07:18:17

breezeknight

@Eve-rlastingGamer

Eve-rlastingGamer wrote:

I'm not against the decay, I'm against being unable to repair the decay.

i am for repair as well
vote here https://www.reddit.com/r/OneLifeSuggestions/
there are several threads suggesting repair, unfortunately formulated rather florid & not to the point
i hope Jason still gets the message - the ability to repair things is popular with OHOL players, i think there is nobody who opposes that idea
if the next update won't include repair i will make a new thread asking explicitly for that - REPAIR

(Also, to elaborate, I would love repairs.  Not "put two broken baskets to make one" but "get a tool to remove the broken bits, then add a new reed with another tool.  Also, I'd like it if he added options to make steel carts!  Ooohh, and wooden/clay baskets!  Maybe that will eventually happen.  I can always hope. LoLoL)

why not both ?

i would like to have the alternative
1) make one new basket out of two old
2) use one bundle of reed/wheat to repair the old basket, maybe even a tool inbetween to remove the broken pieces, though i'd find that a little cumbersome

& for you
use the reddit Suggestions - make your own suggestions !

#80 2018-04-27 07:33:53

breezeknight

angpaur wrote:
breezeknight wrote:

get real people

if you're not happy with a game developed by one person only, go somewhere else,
most games are developed by teams, so plenty of games to choose from, right ?

& if you think a game should be developed by teams only, then do it yourself, get yourself a team & make a better game than OHOL tongue

Couldn't agree more :-)
I follow exacly same logic and now I'm enjoying great and somehow similar game Oxygen Not Included.
If OHOL gets balanced and is fun to play again, I will be back.
Vote with your time - if you don't like OHOL now, do something you like more. Player's base decline surely will be a signal that something needs to be changed or there will be no point do develop the game further, as none is willing to play.

i am still playing OHOL, so the idea that "noone" is willing to play it is not a fact

"player's decline", well, every game, literally every game has players' decline, especially games in development have players' decline when the game takes a turn not aligning with the ideas of the players
i did it even myself with Northgard at some point, i started with it in a very early access, as the game was very simple to play & i liked it very much, then came couple of updates which enriched the gameplay for me & then players have started to ask for more complex combat & multiplayer, both things were then added, i tried both short after & then i stopped playing for a year - yep
i didn't like the complexity because in comparison it was too cumbersome for me without any substantial gain
but after a year i came back, i still think Northgard is a fine game, well done, i play it from time to time still, i even deal with the more complex combat & at some point i will probably again try MP as well
so players going away doesn't mean that a game is bad, it just means that a game doesn't suit some players, that's all
& that's all i was suggesting
if a game doesn't suit you, take a break, come back later & see if it does then & if you then still think there are more interesting games, then ok, this game seems not the right one for you, but it might be the right one for some other player after the changes were made which drove you away - that's how it is with games in development

- - -

Last edited by breezeknight (2018-04-27 07:35:08)

#81 2018-04-27 08:47:10

breezeknight

Xuhybrid wrote:
breezeknight wrote:

games are made for gamers but not every game is made for every gamer
& games in development often change the gameplay significantly

What you're saying is,

Jason is making a game for some gamers,
some people who are not already playing his game.

yes, those are the newbies who should start playing this game to make it more popular

He's not making a game for the people currently playing and enjoying the game.

the game is in development, this must have been apparent for you from the very start
the game claims to be about development of civilization, pies & steel tools is not really the top of your current modern RL experience, right ?
so the game is clearly not finished & will change, probably significantly
nobody, nowhere can make sure that this game will when finished be what you expect it to be - why ? because you are not making this game but Jason is, you will have to accept that
how he wants the game is how this game will be, he has proven with all his previous projects that it is far more important to him to go his way & realise his dreams even if it means being unpopular
he did now set out to make OHOL his most popular game, this is one of his tasks, still i doubt it very much he is willing to throw away all his dreams just to be popular, please the current players & avoid pissing anybody off - is not gonna happen
at some point he might sell OHOL to a company which then will have a team instead of just one man developing it, but will this ensure that the game will go the way you want it to be ? well, rather the opposite in my experience, the more popular a game the more luck you need to get exactly the game you like to play
so, as unfortunate for you that the last changes didn't suit you, you still have a FAR better chance to get the game you yearn to play from Jason than from a faceless team of dozens of devs

He does not want the gamers who are playing his game, and is actively trying to get them to stop playing, so that he can magically find the other gamers that want to play his tedious chore. Sounds like a solid game plan. Can't see anything wrong with that lol.

you are being quite embittered - with a game - made by one man alone - really - GET REAL

you sound like a spoiled child crying because one of its many many many toys is not the right color anymore

& no Jason is not actively doing anything to adress players - he does not make the game "for" players, he makes the game he thinks will be interesting for players to play & it might happen that you are indeed not included or not anymore included - tough, but that's reality

i would still suggest that you step one step back, take a deep breath, stop obsessing & then evaluate if the game has not still values which you don't find elsewhere, in other games

the idea players have that a game designer, a creative mind, a genius, an artist is interested to please the audience is erronous
this is not how things work in reality, at least not always & not with everybody & everything
great things are made very often not to please, they are made because the maker finds an idea not leaving his mind but pester him to be born & made real
the energy & love a maker puts into a thing is what makes a thing attractive - that's the magic
& it drains lots of energy from the maker, it's at times extremely exhausting, but since it is also extremely satisfying & rewarding that's why makers do it

afaik a thing is attractive to an audience & becomes popular because either it hits the right nerv at the right time
or because the maker is being persistent in his vision
i personally find the second way more reliable & it is also repeatable,
because with the first way, there are many people who had one hit only & didn't even know what hit them, so they didn't know how to repeat it
with the second way, it's slower but the maker can learn & one day he knows what to do & what not to do, that's skill

as a side thought, unfortunately there are also examples that the thing becomes popular & appreciated only after the maker is long dead,
i hope Jason doesn't fall into this category, would be unfortunate for him tongue
but it happens, at least we live in an overpopulated world, so the chance to be discovered as a genius is way higher than with people like Vincent Van Gogh eg, but that's for another discussion smile

#82 2018-04-27 08:51:44

breezeknight

@jasonrohrer

jasonrohrer wrote:

Sometimes I feel like pushing a little "time machine" update just to give people a taste of what the game was like at launch....

you should do that
there should be an in game option, if you could make it, would be great, would shake things up for everybody
at least as a temporary experience
the game needs more dynamic, less everyday chore, at least imo big_smile

jasonrohrer wrote:

Soil is still finite...

Yes, new Eve spawning isn't live yet.  It will go live in about an hour.

It's not a "problem" for me to release an update that "breaks" things.  That is what every update will do, every week, for the next two years.  I will keep breaking the game over and over and over.

A multi-player game is like a leg that keeps healing crooked.  You have to rebreak the leg to get it to heal straight.  That process is painful but necessary.  The "healing crooked" is players getting used to playing a broken game.  Exploits calcify into reflexes.  Players become skilled at playing the broken version, and they have to re-learn the fixed version.

A game where every tool lasts forever is ALREADY broken.  Having things wear out is a (partial) fix.  Letting your repair everything with one easy trick just lets you get back to your comfortable, previously broken state, where every tool effectively lasts forever, and no one needs to make tools in an established village anymore.

A game where the entire traversable area filled with endless civilizational clutter is already broken.  Monoliths that clear the whole world (at least once), plus abandoned map culling, plus better Eve placement, is the fix.

The only constant in this game will be change.

And I'm not going to make cautious, timid changes.  I'm going to make bold, sweeping changes.

Two years from now, you will barely recognize One Hour One Life.  There probably won't even be carrots anymore by then....

thank you

good to know

though i hope there will be carrots at least in some form to be consumed, i like carrots very much big_smile

jasonrohrer wrote:

Also, I'm not at all saying that I haven't made loads of mistakes.

I've made TONS of mistakes with this game.  Obviously, monoliths weren't supposed to be buildable from scratch in 1.5 hours.  Obviously, putting Eves in a R=1000 circle isn't going to work long-term.  Obvious now.

I will keep making mistakes.

this makes me trusting you
thank you smile

jasonrohrer wrote:

My intent was never to make a roleplaying game where you get to make up what you want to do in the game and pretend to be a king or whatever.

I'm trying to make a game where a village NEEDS a king for real, gameplay reasons, because leadership is the only way to succeed in the complex, multi-person task of keeping a village going.

You don't care for your baby in this game because you're roleplaying mother.  You care for your baby because it's your only chance at a future after your own death.

If a village was going to war against another before, it was simply because it was an entertaining thing to do.

I want villages to go to war FOR REAL based on true gameplay reasons.  Resource shortages, fertility issues, etc.

Where is trade in the game?  That is what I want.  Real trade, not role-playing trade.  But there is no reason to trade if food is infinite and everything you make lasts forever.

I do have grand plans for this game, but it will take a lot of experimentation to get there.  When we get there, if I can do it, it will be the most rich and complex and meaningful game you have ever played.  But you won't be role playing.  You won't need to.

oh gosh - this sounds EXCITING !!!

yes please, more reality, more true in game necessity & less, in fact as little as possible pretending & roleplaying

because i like simulations, i don't like roleplaying, for me this is oc the game i want to play - the necessity to do something in game because that's how things work out not because i am bored - YES !

- - -

Last edited by breezeknight (2018-04-27 09:04:42)

#83 2018-04-27 10:10:59

breezeknight

@Joriom

Joriom wrote:

jasonrohrer wrote:

Where is trade in the game?  That is what I want.  Real trade, not role-playing trade.  But there is no reason to trade if food is infinite and everything you make lasts forever.

For trade you need to some kind of feeling of possesion, communication and most of the time - long time experiences/goals/relations.
- While possesion grows over time now - thanks to locks too, you still only get that feeling a bit for personal stuff. With just one hour its just an abstract concept in most cases. With exception of what you can have with you (which is VERY limited) there won't be private property if any way of protecting it (like house?) requires few lifetimes to complete.
- You can replace private with collective possesion. Still, in that case its almost impossible to track all the interactions, item locations, etc. It very fast becomes "its everyones so its noones".
- Communication... sux. To trade, you need to make people aware that you are willing to trade. You need to find someone who has what you want to trade for. And you need to find them and perform the trade itself. 99,99% of time you're better of getting it yourself. It will be easier and faster.
- If you want to speed up trade - you can have places designated for that. Markets. "Private" shops. Workshops. So you need to be aware of your souroundings. Currently we don't have easy way to signal to others what is what. Is that bakery, someones houre, or just random owen inside those walls? Or are you just griefing here placing owens everywhere? Having just one hour you have to get A LOT of information at once, remember it, use it. Our brains are not fit for that.
- Long term relationships are the same thing. Our brains can't hadle so many new people in such short ammount of time. Most of the time you remember few, but don't know much about them. If you take time to get to know people, you're basically counterproductive - eating more food than your work is worth. Most people play "everyone for himself" not because they don't care but because their time is so short they can't handle it all or it would just take to long for them to get to know others. Especially with such limited text chat.
- Long term goal. There are none currently. Other than vague idea of "progress". Most people try to find job for themselves, but if they commit to the job - they will neglects two previous points.

i am really curious how trade could work in a game where a session lasts only for one hour

trade is one of the things i enjoy very much in games, there are unfortunately so few games that do it right, in fact atm there are none

i still miss the Impressions Games trade, this was a true adventure, silos, warehouses, markets, options to set the amount, the things to buy & sell, to see all the things being transported, not teleported !!!, but transported piece by piece from the production place to the selling & distribution place - that was such a rewarding gameplay !
what i always hated on the other hand was how games like The Patrician handled it, with spreadsheets - darn ! that's also why i don't really appreciate games like Banished, too much spreadsheets, all the goods & the management of people takes place mainly in the miniscule spreadsheets & not in the main screen, so what's the point to have a main screen anyway if the most engaging gameplay, trade, transport, production is being managed via a spreadsheet ?

about communication & trade

we need symbolic communication - to signalize in short what we want right now, immediately, time flows as quick in OHOL, time is vital, so there has to be symbols for love, trade, war, hatred, appreciation, teaching, food, bears ... all things that matter in this game
typing just takes too long & for non english speakers it's just impossible to play this way

& yes, there needs to be signs & some kind of possession, the current locks, well, i didn't even manage to smith anything yet in the game, because i usually am too busy keeping the farm going or chasing berry bushes to just plainly survive, so really don't know how all that will pan out to end up in a rewarding gameplay, we'll see

about the people, yes
it really looks like we would indeed need in game something like karma
the idea of karma is the repeat, the rebirth, the reincarnation, the punishment, the reward but also just plainly to know that someone is reliable or not reliable, familiar or someone new
so we can continue where we left off or that we have to start anew
i think, the idea of karma would enrich the gameplay, but it could as well backfire, we'll never know until we test it, i do not know a single game that would work like that, so it had to be tested in OHOL

but i know the answer to the long term goal - it's to experience the life, nothing substantial, nothing lasting, nothing material, it's the experience itself,
this just Being There, at that particular moment in that particular scenery with those particular people around, just The Flow

You can speed up live and modify some of "rules" of life but you won't "speed up" human brain and the ammount of information it can collect and use every hours. New information every time. Thats why so many people try to get reborn into the same place - so it eases out on them a bit. And thats also big idea about things like "gen 111" run or pre-apocalypse server11. The same place, you know who, where, what. You focus on actuall game, not exploration in panick.

i think that here begins the true unique experience with OHOL

the inherent lack of continuity - it's in the title already so it must be one crucial element to it - only one hour life, not a sequence of many hours pieced together one after another, not being born in a predictable way in the same place, not with the same name

this reminds me of the movie Cloud Atlas

afaik there are no other games out there where you are forced to deal with a new situation with new people which you depend on & who depend on you, again & again
this is extremely challenging, yes, it is stressful, yes, but it is also unique & i think here lies a treasure in OHOL
i play lots of RTS, i prefer to play every time with a new map, not knowing what the random map generator throws at me, so i sometimes will be doing very badly because the map just sucks, still i find it the most boring gameplay if i have to repeat the same map, even if it was a good map, it still is just boring

with that i have to think what the german poet Johann Wolfgang von Goethe wrote - Oh, Moment stay ! you're so precious !

#84 2018-04-27 10:12:06

breezeknight

jasonrohrer wrote:
Xuhybrid wrote:

Requiring a finite resource like worms to make compost made it finite. Am i under the wrong impression that sheep manure is infinite? Do they only poop once? If manure is infinite, then isn't compost and by extension soil, infinite?

Awesome news!

Whoa there, cowboy...

Is dung the only ingredient needed for compost?

And when is dung emitted?  After a sheep eats...

Yes, compost no longer requires the exhaustible earthworm, but are the other ingredients infinite?

Actually, there's irony here, because there is still one backdoor path to infinite soil, but it uses the earthworm after all...  a long, slow, and fragile path...

Uncle Gus wrote:

I know what it is. Fragile indeed.

hm, so what is that fragile path ?

did i say already that i dislike puzzle games ? tongue

#85 2018-04-27 11:15:29

YAHG

They are talking about using the worm to till the soil (takes an hour and tilling it other way will
destroy worm), otherwise your map will become filled with hardened soil over time. Skewers are
not infinite but they seem to re-spawn, I think it is hourly.

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#86 2018-04-27 12:01:08

Alleria

Wow Breezeknight, that's a fucking essay!

"Words build bridges into unexplored regions"

#87 2018-04-27 13:23:43

breezeknight

Alleria wrote:

Wow Breezeknight, that's a fucking essay!

you are absolutely right big_smile

#88 2018-04-27 13:28:43

breezeknight

YAHG wrote:

They are talking about using the worm to till the soil (takes an hour and tilling it other way will
destroy worm), otherwise your map will become filled with hardened soil over time. Skewers are
not infinite but they seem to re-spawn, I think it is hourly.

if that's the actual explanation
then it still doesn't produce any new soil

& if all wild carrot seeds are griefed, which happened already more than once in the past few days for me, then you need to make carrot seeds on soil, so it will vanish, this settlement is then slowly running out of soil with no ability to ever recover, the more people live there, the quicker it gets

#89 2018-04-27 13:32:38

YAHG

breezeknight wrote:
YAHG wrote:

*snip*

if that's the actual explanation
then it still doesn't produce any new soil

& if all wild carrot seeds are griefed, which happened already more than once in the past few days for me, then you need to make carrot seeds on soil, so it will vanish, this settlement is then slowly running out of soil with no ability to ever recover, the more people live there, the quicker it gets

You only run out of soil if you don't tech up to sheep first.
Once you have sheep you can move beyond the carrot and
onto Mutton pies and spare berries. You can probably even
let the last carrot seed to destroy the soil so you don't have
to bother with hardened soil clogging up your city. You only
need a few seeds anyways and you can get a ton of food
out of composting which is soil positive anyways <3

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein

#90 2018-04-27 13:37:15

YAHG

I think there is a glorious future in composting as long as he doesn't
make it dependent on a resource that players can't influence or is flat
out decaying again. Flat out doomed mathematically is a depressing
game mechanic lol.. I like to believe that our villages COULD have a
future big_smile

#91 2018-04-27 13:45:11

AliCatGamer

I feel that the game is very missed balanced at the moment and so is turing people off. The decay needs tweaking, composting needs a re-think and communication needs to improve.

I get some players like the decay update because they didn't like being born in a big village and got bored. That they're glad that everything got wiped during the apocalypse because there was nothing left for them to do. However, all they had to do was wait till they grew up, grab a basket of carrots and leave. Start their own village.  Or if they didn't want to start completely from scratch, then take a hand cart with the basic tools to start with and a bit of food. But they didn't, they stayed, got bored and sometimes stared griefing.

Big villages are alright for new people cos they can be taught how to survive. Watch experienced players and get a feel for what is possible. Then once they learned how to craft and make food, they could run off and make their own village or be prepared as an Eve.

But that didn't happened and that's why I think Jason has implemented all these new updates.
Nobody decided to move out from the nest and so he made the nest fall apart on it's own to force us out and build our own.

So now the game is missed balance and forces everyone to move constantly. Old players who liked to teach new players and work on what they couldn't finish are now forced to start over and over again. Being abandoned constantly by Eves, having their village die because of new players  and watching what could of been a legacy crumble and die is no fun.

That's why I think the player base has dwindled.

New players do come in but they've learned about the game through word of mouth, Twitch or Youtube which is free advertising for the game since it's not on Steam. However, if a Streamer or Youtuber, bigs one like say Twisted, Paragon Hex or Checkpoint view the games updates negatively, that may effect the games sales and have less new comers to the game.

So yeah, the game is dying but theirs still hope. New updates may balanced the game and give it new life. Other wise the game brakes and sadly, dies. I don't want that. Not just because I paid money for it, but because I love the concept and feel that it can go far.

But only time will tell.

#92 2018-04-27 14:16:12

breezeknight

YAHG wrote:

You only run out of soil if you don't tech up to sheep first.
Once you have sheep you can move beyond the carrot and
onto Mutton pies and spare berries. You can probably even
let the last carrot seed to destroy the soil so you don't have
to bother with hardened soil clogging up your city. You only
need a few seeds anyways and you can get a ton of food
out of composting which is soil positive anyways <3

you didn't get it don't you ?

the initial remark was about infinite soil not about thriving best with mutton & dung ... into a finite future

you description sounds like a covert griefing operation lol

jasonrohrer wrote:
Xuhybrid wrote:

Requiring a finite resource like worms to make compost made it finite. Am i under the wrong impression that sheep manure is infinite? Do they only poop once? If manure is infinite, then isn't compost and by extension soil, infinite?

Awesome news!

Whoa there, cowboy...

Yes, compost no longer requires the exhaustible earthworm, but are the other ingredients infinite?

Actually, there's irony here, because there is still one backdoor path to infinite soil, but it uses the earthworm after all...  a long, slow, and fragile path...

#93 2018-04-27 17:16:16

Xuhybrid

jasonrohrer wrote:
Xuhybrid wrote:

Awesome news!

Whoa there, cowboy...

The thing is, all of the ingredients required to make compost have a core ingredient of soil. It's a circular dependency. However, as explained in the thread by others, i wasn't factoring in the cost from tools, skewers or sharp stones used to till the soil. A circular dependency with such a long chain creates interesting gameplay in my opinion.

Last edited by Xuhybrid (2018-04-27 17:17:27)

#94 2018-04-28 04:24:48

jasonrohrer
Administrator

Yes, that's the hope.

I don't think there are any leaks left.

I just changed saplings to not grow back, BUT you can plant saplings, BUT the domestic saplings produce only weak skewers that break upon first tilling (but you can still use them for all other purposes).

The dung loop requires carrots as input.  No carrots, no dung.

Also, I trust you will all let me know if I missed something...

#95 2018-04-28 08:59:20

Uncle Gus

So, what was the infinite soil thing involving the worm, which I presume has now been patched? I'm not convinced it was what I thought of, going by the theme of this conversation...

Board footer