One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-04-27 13:41:45

YAHG

Dream Village?

My dream village has a BIIIG stone room full of deep wells
and the Old Chinese guy (you know which sprite I mean big_smile)
is watching over them and the whole town raises sheps and
scoops poo and has fancy colored clothes and eats mostly
Mutton pies. <3

What would your dream town be like?

"be prepared and one person cant kill all city, if he can, then you deserve it"  -pein
https://kazetsukai.github.io/onetech/#
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=1438

#2 2018-04-27 14:02:41

breezeknight

Re: Dream Village?

my dream settlement is
when at least one male & female from every female are capable to survive, carry on & not ruin the whole set up to extinction

#3 2018-04-27 22:05:41

lostlandofcarrots

I love cities with huge berry farms and stone walls. The carrot farm is of a moderate to small size, used almost exclusively for compost. People bake mutton pies, and sometimes, rarely - dare i say it? - berry pies. They wear sheep and muflon skins, and reed skirts. There is a leader/overseer, and they wear a crown. There's strategically placed trash pits all over the city, and its citizens take the time to throw away broken and rotted items, keeping the place clean and clutter-free - or, ideally, there is one person dedicated to that job. A tall bell tower stands in the central area, or at the graveyard. A fire burns near the kilns and forges, never going out, as there's always a firekeeper that looks after it.

#4 2018-04-27 22:19:36

Aurora Aurora

Oooooh this is fun.

I'd have a big ass village with a wall around it and a big berry farm and a slightly smaller carrot farm.
There'd only be one woman and she would only be able to keep the moustache guy skinned babies and she'd be on a horse bossing everyone around. She'd be called Greta Ruler Of Everythign And Everyone (Duh)
Every 10 years they all gather around a fire to kill off all of the babies that arent the moustache guy that'd been born that year with a knife.
It would be called Auroras eve.
Everyone is of course related to everyone and therefor heavy incest on the same woman insues.
Everyone would wear a dyed wool hat and nothing else.
The master would pick a husband (preferably her own son) and he'd do her bidding, taking care of her babies, feeding her etc etc. Failiure to do so will result in execution.
They would of course pray to the anti-spider god every day to ensure healthy crops and no spiders. Failiure to do so will result in execution.

Every hour the bell will be rung and anyone who comes with the bell will be murdered on sight.
This would be called The Poisoning of the bell (Haha cause Poisoning of the well hahaha)

And anyone who questiones any of this will be executed!

I call it, Aurotopia

One of the original veterans.
Go-to person for anything roleplay related.
4 years in the community.
Unbanned from the discord.

#5 2018-04-27 23:38:05

Angel Carrillo

My "dream village" is a village that can sustain itself with everyone atleast halfway clothed and has Jason Rohrer and Joriom in it.

#6 2018-04-28 03:12:59

JS

If all the residents have a locked stone prison, like a school dorm and "PRISON ARCHITECT" and "RIMWORLD" ... or if they have a room made of stone walls, it would be a very developed civilization.

What I want is vast forests, deserts, savannas and swamps.
Or I am content to have a square desert between vast forests and swamps.

Or I want to find a paradise where some dozens of cacti are gathered in the desert someday.

#7 2018-04-28 06:29:20

pein

we got enough food and still dont keep all kids, to have a generation gap
we got most of absic tools and enough resources to builld something
im fine with it

i would like to see a locked room and some horse carts, people helping each other

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer