One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-02-03 12:53:32

pein

Way stones are still annoying

We got a lot of them and they go ancient and you can't rearrange them

What if they would be very heavy and you can slowly move them but no way to transport them via carts and you move like 90% slower with them and have a pickup age of 55? you could carry a few tiles before you die.

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#2 2020-02-04 04:47:57

JasonY

Re: Way stones are still annoying

We should construct tech upgrades with better materials and the ability to remove old ancient stuff. I also wish you could remove and reset ancient stone walls/floors.

Though I'm not sure Jason still cares about tech.

Last edited by JasonY (2020-02-04 04:50:15)

Need Content

#3 2020-02-04 15:29:51

Gogo
Banned

Ancient waystones after some time should decay. Then we can either tear them down or revitalize.

#4 2020-02-04 20:05:20

DestinyCall

Same with ancient stone walls.    Old should not mean impossible to break.

#5 2020-02-04 22:07:00

pein

I also kinda hate berry bushes

that's the other thing that annoys me in big cities, you always end up with 50 bushes where at least 20 of them is nowhere near the originally planned zone, just in the place for the milkweed or carrots

every time I try to fix it, and let them rot, some toddler puts soil on it, and first, they fix the single ones which are far from anything or the group that's left to rot, not the others which are in a good place

last time I even had to kill a teenager cause she went mad over the fact that I told her not to and carried the soil back
she started to throw slurs at me and tried to pull her knife out but missclicked so I didn't wait until she kills me

30+ bushes are unsustainable and ugly, and using water to dig them is not a good option since water would mean extra food, should be some other tool or a way to limit bushes, like making seeds harder to get, making bushes dry out eventually after like 6-8 uses

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#6 2020-02-05 00:42:43

Jamie

pein wrote:

I also kinda hate berry bushes

that's the other thing that annoys me in big cities, you always end up with 50 bushes where at least 20 of them is nowhere near the originally planned zone, just in the place for the milkweed or carrots

every time I try to fix it, and let them rot, some toddler puts soil on it, and first, they fix the single ones which are far from anything or the group that's left to rot, not the others which are in a good place

last time I even had to kill a teenager cause she went mad over the fact that I told her not to and carried the soil back
she started to throw slurs at me and tried to pull her knife out but missclicked so I didn't wait until she kills me

30+ bushes are unsustainable and ugly, and using water to dig them is not a good option since water would mean extra food, should be some other tool or a way to limit bushes, like making seeds harder to get, making bushes dry out eventually after like 6-8 uses

I agree but what can do person do against the masses.

#7 2023-02-18 09:23:11

dahn

we have quite a few permanent ancient way stones with racist words and cursing about nothing.

many way stones are just silly stuff built by trolls to leave their nasty permanent mark in the city centres.

the reason why the trolls get away with it is because people are too occupied with basic survival not removal of maliciously built way stones in the beginning of the city.

this has to be fixed. permanent structures are in my opinion very harmful to the gameplay and greatly empower malevolent players.

#8 2023-03-18 15:54:31

LiberatedAmon

Wells are stupid. They seem to dry up after drawing only a few buckets. And then you build a pump and you need a spare tire every time you fill one tank of water. And the biggest issue is all the idiots, over farming. They just see a grown plant and harvest it, even though the boxes and ground are full of piles, not getting used.

#9 2023-03-25 00:10:08

QuirkySmirkyIan

LiberatedAmon wrote:

And the biggest issue is all the idiots, over farming. They just see a grown plant and harvest it, even though the boxes and ground are full of piles, not getting used.

Me when 80 garlic bulbs in the town...

Open gate now. Need truck to be more efficient!

Board footer