One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-11-14 17:54:06

Gogo
Banned

Spoonwood - review

You have win award, Spoonwood! Because you have written so much criticism about OHOL, it's time to review you.

First - he's white for 100% and he hates his own race for being dominant. Is it hidden jealousy?

Second - he don't want OHOL to be challengeable, he says big no no to hard Eve's life. Because he is soft himself, he want everything to become soft and easy. Spoonwood is a feminine type.

Third - he posses mentally illness in early stadium. It's called forumaniacism. Traits:

- obsession to write OFTEN
- obsession to CRITIQUE
- very scrupulant
- high knowledge about forum or topics related to forum (or persons on forum)

Further stadiums contains being banned and coming back, being very agressive, making up stories about real life. All it comes from one source - feminine trait in a man makes him unattractive, so he needs attention badly. I believe all forums have at least one forumaniac. And we must live with it.

Fourth - is his 'hate' for Jason (and his work) is a gay thing? He can be straight, but he's feminine to the point that yes, it can be super close to gay thing. Relation with a game is a substitute to a... romance! It's very hard relation. Spoonwood loves this game for it's light side, but hates it for the dark side. And sometimes game treats Spoony poorly! Updates doesn't help at all - a therapy that were suppose to make things better, sometimes makes it even worse! But Spoonwood is, and will remain, faithful to his true love.

Fifth - knowing about his relation, no wonder why he hides with it on low-pop servers. He can't look how others treat his precious game - in a very, very dark way, in most griefable way imagineable. He can't stand it, to the point he will fight with it till his 60-ties! On forums.

Sixth - his in-game kids are only the good seeds. So he don't have many of them, because most people are twisted (not Twisted). Origin of Spoonwood's nickname refers to his feminine nature of words spoon and wood (spoon has oval shape, wood is not the hardest material).

Seventh - while Gogo and Bobo are two sides of same coin, Spoonwood is neither head nor tail. He doesn't like to risk, he won't lose anything, but also won't gain anything with his safe gameplay.

Eighth - his criticism towards OHOL is a way he wanted to be treated. Deep down inside he knows something is wrong, and he needs to be critized with same scrupulance. But Spoonwood is also as stubborn as Jason, and he won't change (another reason for his 'hate', his critique against Jason it's in fact.. a self-hate).

Ninth - as start of his treatment, to fully recover from forumaniacism, he must become 'dark' in a game. It may be OHOL, it may be other game, I recommend Star Wars KOTOR. When he will break his own pattern and taste the other side, he will re-balance his mind. Then, he will breathe with relief. As forum will.

So here's the dark sentence for today: Make war, with love.

#2 2020-11-14 18:32:52

DestinyCall

Re: Spoonwood - review

That review tasted strongly of homophobia with the distinct flavor of misogyny throughout. 

Did a woman hurt you, Gogo?   Or maybe it was a man?

#3 2020-11-14 18:42:25

NoTruePunk

I thought spoon was gorl

#4 2020-11-14 18:57:55

Gogo
Banned

DestinyCall wrote:

That review tasted strongly of homophobia with the distinct flavor of misogyny throughout. 

Did a woman hurt you, Gogo?   Or maybe it was a man?

I hurted all genders, races, cuz I believe in equality. If you want to be cured with pain I can do topic about you, when I will be in writing mood. smile

Last edited by Gogo (2020-11-14 18:58:26)

#5 2020-11-14 19:16:39

DestinyCall

Thank you for the offer, but that's not my kink.

#6 2020-11-14 20:22:06

Gogo
Banned

Clearly something in you wants to stay hidden. big_smile

#7 2020-11-14 21:35:48

sigmen4020

What are you smoking lol?

He’s just a dude who likes to post about his vision and criticism for the game a lot. No need to read so much into it.

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#8 2020-11-15 00:26:24

Spoonwood

So many falsehoods in the original post.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#9 2020-11-15 05:18:12

Eve Troll

"I have no right, by anything I do or say, to demean a human being in his own eyes. What matters is not what I think of him; it is what he thinks of himself."

"When we judge or criticize another person, it says nothing about that person; it merely says something about our own need to be critical."

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of the deeds could have done them better.
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and come short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly.
So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."

Its better to take a hard look at yourself before you take a hard look at others. Gogo I don't know where you get off doing something like this. This shows a lot more about you and your character than it does about spoon's. If i were you i would think about why you thought this was an appropriate post and what your motivations were behind it.

Last edited by Eve Troll (2020-11-15 05:19:31)

#10 2020-11-15 06:55:03

antking:]#

What the fuck is this?

Are you seriously comparing spoonwood's  opinion to OHOL to a mental illness?

This is unacceptable behavior! I don't always agree with spoonwood but this is just wrong! Gogo are you okay?

"hear how the wind begins to whisper, but now it screams at me" said ashe
"I remember it from a Life I never Lived" said Peaches
"Now Chad don't invest in Asian markets" said Chad's Mom
Herry the man who cheated death

#11 2020-11-15 08:05:53

Gogo
Banned

Yes, my judgement tells about me I'm not afraid to form opinions just because truth can hurt. tongue

'antking: wrote:

Not his opinions, his behaviour on forum. And if it's too far from true Spoonwood will just ignores it, if it's not - then it's good I wrote it!

#12 2020-11-15 10:31:03

Eve Troll

It tells us about you. Im not sure you see that or you would probably act with more humility. I dont think you're one to judge "behavior on the forums" especially given your choice to make a thread like this.

This thread alone and the fact you dont see a problem with it is 10x more base than anything spoonwood has ever posted.

Seriously think about what lead you to post this thread and if this is truly the person you want to be in life.

#13 2020-11-15 10:56:27

Gogo
Banned

@Eve Toll

I think there is something you're not ok with about yourself, that's why you're against judging right now, cause you don't wanna be judged. smile Am I right? Spill it out what bothers you.

#14 2020-11-15 11:04:14

Eve Troll

And what would that be gogo? Any guesses? Got judgements about me, go ahead. Im confident in who i am and i dont seek to belittle or bring people down. If you need to do that to feel confident i cant stop you, but dont expect people to be ok with it.

#15 2020-11-15 11:10:05

sigmen4020

Gogo wrote:

Yes, my judgement tells about me I'm not afraid to form opinions just because truth can hurt. tongue

'antking: wrote:

Not his opinions, his behaviour on forum. And if it's too far from true Spoonwood will just ignores it, if it's not - then it's good I wrote it!

Ok, self proclaimed internet psychologist.

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#16 2020-11-15 12:05:11

QuirkySmirkyIan

Don't be so mean to my friend sad

Open gate now. Need truck to be more efficient!

#17 2020-11-15 12:57:46

Gogo
Banned

@Spoonwood did you get hurt by me?

@Eve Troll I am not going to make it easier for you by guessing. tongue

#18 2020-11-15 13:38:16

Eve Troll

Those were rhetorical questions, but i guess you are too dense to realise that. You clearly dont know what you're talking about and are just trying to cause problems for your own gratification. If thats what makes you happy, i guess thats something, but it wont get you far in life. Good luck.

#19 2020-11-15 14:57:34

karltown_veteran

Feminine people apparently don’t like hard gameplay?? Are all the women who play this jokes to you?

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#20 2020-11-15 15:24:27

Morti

With all there is to be critical of, on this Earth, and the the rest of the Universe - past, present and future.

#21 2020-11-20 03:45:19

pein

I member when spoon said something blatantly stupid and I called upon it (not once but this time was big), he was twisting and turning and saying weird shit he doesn't even understand but tries to sell it as a universal truth. He throws in a few big words and most people actually think he is smart because of it but his logical patterns are questionable.  I don't know why he is doing things he does, like keeping the activity up or engage in conversations, which is a good thing, and you can just ignore him when you don't care. Arguing is pointless anyway, and he goes cringe a lot of times. Jason admitted already that he will be partial to people who say nice things like simp daddy twisted makes his anus rose shiny every day, and will ignore others if they oppose him, just like how uncharacteristically nice was to Fug until he realized he is Tarr.
He has a repetitive style and not too flexible on his opinions, so he can be annoying, but you can't do much about it.

Don't feed the trolls, doesn't worth your gooseberries.

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#22 2020-11-20 16:00:08

Lightning

I find it quite amusing seeing how many people come to back up Spoonwood for who he is, knowing how he has behaved throughout the years in these forums, lets say he's not really somewhat of a saint himself being that he constantly bluntly criticizes Jason for the way he wants work on his own game proyect and for him to do changes to it acordingly to his viewpoint and the current game status.

Its funny because i thought more of Spoonwood when i red Eve Troll's post about people critcizing other people and how it says more about the person doing the critique than of Gogo and his post about him being overall annoyed of Spoonwood shenanigans.

Im not saying that something should be done about Spoonwood's way of being, since people are just the way they are and they have the freedom express themselves in this forum even if its unpleasent for others but afterall you can just ignore his posts if they are particularly bothersome to you.

Even though he could be a friendly guy now and then, and that he has done some "good" contributions to the forum's community, i cant find it adecuate to excuse his way of being by saying stuff like "he just likes to criticize a lot " because theres crearly ,many many, ways to criticize something you disagree with and some of it can help, specially if its in a constructive way, but spitting criticizm to the developer in destructive sense and overall ways that are really uncalled for doesnt serve much purpose but to make a fool of yourselve like Eve Troll mentioned, aswell as making the community a more hostile environment to participate at, and i wont even go in the details on how recurrently he necros posts that were done and gone for good, it has fooled me more than once big_smile.

btw thats a lot of using the verb criticize in this post XD

#23 2020-11-20 17:30:56

ahead

hee hoo peanut some guy bad because he say bad thing bad, boo hoo!!

Sorry, nothing

#24 2020-11-20 18:41:35

Cantface

THIS coming from Gogo, a freaking dodgy roleplayer of the worst kind. Really, why the heck would anyone listen to you?

Breasticles

#25 2020-11-21 06:22:37

JustMe

I think you all are gey

Board footer