One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-05-11 04:44:20

Crumpaloo

Poll Test

Testing using polls to gauge what the community thinks about stuff so heres a poll:

http://www.strawpoll.me/20012910/r

1,280 pips just by Making Pork Tacos, Possible 2,500 pips just by hunting turkeys, and yet, somehow, yall still eating berries, bruh.

#2 2020-05-11 05:49:22

Spoonwood

Re: Poll Test

Drat... I meant to click the content option, but clicked the other one.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

#3 2020-05-11 09:39:15

Arcurus

wouldnt it be better to poll more clear ideas?
I mean content can be anything.
Even if its not implemented, at least it shows a tendency what the community would like to see.

Here some suggestions please add yours:

Multiple options possible

1. Use genetic fitness based leading system while punishing killers of close relatives with genetic fitness loss

2. Allow families to survive updates

3. Encourage migration / offspring villages again through removing / reworking family iron system

4. Add mountains, rivers, oceans

5. Replace biom restrictions with race benefits in these biomes

6. Allow blessings / undone of curses

7. Allow single combat again while giving enough time to run away from an attacker

8. Allow Fathers

9. Rework job system with positive instead of negative incentives like reducing tool use / hungry work for skilled people

10. Rework combat system to have multiple hits

11. Include seasons (The winter is coming)

12. Allow dogs to hunt down griefers

13. Add tracks to hunt / follow griefers

14. Add late game content

Some other wishes to add, give an text field option.

#4 2020-05-11 11:35:31

pein

higher tech more tech, zones and zonal buffs, renewable resources, make buildings have functions, modules, questing

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#5 2020-05-11 12:53:17

Arcurus

i would like to see more advancement in stuff we have already, since there is a lot of stuff which i have never seen used yet.

never saw rails or dogs used. rails could be great for advanced towns to get resources from far away or just travel. dogs could be used to protect the sheeps against griefers or hunt them down or just to protect oneself.

seasonal food would give some extra incentive to cultivate craft different food and would bring some challenge that you need to adapt to the seasons.

extreme cold / warm seasons would give buildings more meaning to protect. Additionally the ally system could be used to lock out exiled ones from buildings / fenced areas.

Taking care of the dead could be encouraged to use through doubling negative genes and halving positive genes if the person was not buried and the other way round if he at least got a gravestone.

Genetics could be used to give some extra speed, for example +10% speed if you are below your genetic age or give some extra time to starving,

Taking care of relatives could be made easier to showing if they starve.

Board footer