One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-27 19:08:45

Dantox

What is going to be the main focus once all bug fixes are done?

Maybe we can go back to make new content for modern tech?

I really want an direct upgrade for the hot coals, so there is that...

make bread, no war

#2 2020-04-27 19:21:55

DestinyCall

Re: What is going to be the main focus once all bug fixes are done?

My prediction is that the new focus will be to make constructing buildings essential for survival.   So I assume that means a bunch of clothing nerfs and temperature changes in our immediate future.

Hope ya'll be yumming!

#3 2020-04-27 19:54:53

BlueCramberry64

I wouldn't complain if we got some biome specific buildings for the jungle and desert people, just as easy to craft as the ice forts for the gingers.

It would be cool if we could craft them outside their specific biomes to give the villages some personality.

#4 2020-04-27 20:10:20

pein

since he only focuses on food and temperature apparently since "lot of bullshit, blablabla" then not many options.

if he doesn't see the recent bad changes, then the game will be ruined anyway.
late stages are completely broken foodwise, it doesn't matter what you do if others don't contribute, you run out of resources in an accelerating speed

work and lives don't matter much and the population is just a bad thing all levels, still no goal or endgame, still not enough players.
would be nice if buildings would have a reason to be made, to become a requirement for other things and provide something beneficial, and to focus more on resource processing and less on gathering. but mostly undoing dumb tool slots, race restrictions would benefit the game the most. And ofc a proper skill-based duel system where idiots can't run around with a horse annoying everyone.

he still tries to enforce dumb stuff like waterbois and police force without any support with tediously slow gameplay and things that are boring but enforced by gameplay rewards.

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer