One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-11 22:57:28

Crumpaloo

How to REALLY Stop /die Babies

Fact is, most /die babies base whether they stay on looks, meaning if you want them to stay its in your best interest to make their surroundings as appealing and interesting as possible. Now that can be functional or aesthetic, an example of something functionally appealing would be organized and abundant amounts of food, firewood, and clothes. Whilst an example of aesthetic appeal would be adding varied floor patterns, open spaces, and symmetrical entity's. Try to incorporate a little bit of both when revamping a nursery or high traffic area will not only ensure that babies stay, but that adults continue to do so as well.

1,280 pips just by Making Pork Tacos, Possible 2,500 pips just by hunting turkeys, and yet, somehow, yall still eating berries, bruh.

#2 2020-04-11 23:16:21

Coconut Fruit

Re: How to REALLY Stop /die Babies

Some of them just want to be born as a specific race.

Remove biome restrictions pls.

Making own private server (Very easy! You can play on it even if you haven't bought the game)
Zoom mod
Mini guide for beginners
website with all recipies

#3 2020-04-11 23:20:07

Gogo
Banned

Good point Crumpaloo.

#4 2020-04-12 00:25:16

AmberA

You have zero data to assume "most" babies that slash die because of looks. I also have no data except my own experiences. I don't slash die often but since I've played a lot, I've slashed died for many reasons:

* Mom or other family member is a jerk
* I wanted to play a different gender (after a string of same gender)
* I wanted to play a different race (such as I found a tarry spot but died before I could make a map, now I want to be ginger again to make the map and start building the oil rig)
* I see a lot of names with black text and don't want to be surrounded by drama

Basically I'm much more likely to stay if the life looks like it will be FUN and INTERESTING and KIND, I don't care if it's pretty smile

#5 2020-04-12 02:20:45

fug

I mean some babies suicide if you've got an ugly town and some suicide based off the people or the race they spawn as. I almost never play anything other than ginger because you require gingers to make fishing villages and what not.

I generally find it more fun to play in the same place either when building a place up or revisiting an old town so I also am unlikely to live anywhere out of a place I've been at previously. Basically people /die for many reasons.

Worlds oldest SID baby.

#6 2020-04-12 06:21:49

testo

It´s not a fact for everyone else if you can´t prove it or show reasonable evidence.

- I believe the term "Berrymuncher" is derogatory and therefore I shall use the term "Berrier" instead.

- Jack Ass

#7 2020-04-12 11:40:21

pein

i collected data, males generally die before age 10 twice as often, they either /die or starve or get picked on

if they reach age 20 they likely to live longer than females
seems to be a trend that a lot of players die after 40 since they can't have babies, males already accepted that so they won't quit

I can see how veterans won't play the useless white race, white fans end up being the biggest thieves/jerks and hoarders but they seem to live longer in bell towns than others

most players got ocd so not surprising if shit looking towns won't get many players to stay
but its not about quantity, about quality, I much rather prefer a few smart players than many dumb

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#8 2020-04-12 21:36:02

TheRubyCart

pein wrote:

i collected data, males generally die before age 10 twice as often, they either /die or starve or get picked on

if they reach age 20 they likely to live longer than females
seems to be a trend that a lot of players die after 40 since they can't have babies, males already accepted that so they won't quit

I can see how veterans won't play the useless white race, white fans end up being the biggest thieves/jerks and hoarders but they seem to live longer in bell towns than others

most players got ocd so not surprising if shit looking towns won't get many players to stay
but its not about quantity, about quality, I much rather prefer a few smart players than many dumb

Only if they have a well near the bell, otherwise wy immigrate unless youre gonna help them

You are amazing, you are loved, and have a good day to whoever might read this <3

#9 2020-04-14 00:02:29

x_Raiema_x

the ONLY time i ever /die, is when im born female and i was just looking at one tech for new recipes. its hard to learn new things when you are constantly shooting out babies hmm

I say eyyyyyyy constantly <3

Board footer