One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-03-25 13:28:37

Lovebud
Banned

Still a problem

So im still getting the connection failed problem i emailed jason he told me a firewall or a proxy is blocking the game so i blocked all of those yet it still doesn't work any advice ?

#2 2020-03-25 19:12:33

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

Re: Still a problem

Uninstall and do not reinstall. Problem solved

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

#3 2020-03-25 20:40:17

Lovebud
Banned

DiscardedSlinky wrote:

You said that joke before and no one laughed and no one is laughing again so  ...

#4 2020-03-25 20:52:47

pein

jokes on you, the game is portable, deleting the folder is same as uninstalling, a fancy way to say it
actually I could pack my mods into installers and would probably work, but I'm not sure if I could delete the cache items that way

lovebud, why you block the blocking proxies? you supposed to unblock it big_smile

check your antivirus or firewall
check your ping to the server address
check if the folder has read and write permissions, enough space
install the game again

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#5 2020-03-25 21:54:58

Lovebud
Banned

pein wrote:

jokes on you, the game is portable, deleting the folder is same as uninstalling, a fancy way to say it
actually I could pack my mods into installers and would probably work, but I'm not sure if I could delete the cache items that way

lovebud, why you block the blocking proxies? you supposed to unblock it big_smile

check your antivirus or firewall
check your ping to the server address
check if the folder has read and write permissions, enough space
install the game again

Thank you for the helpful comment ill try to do that atleast someone here is helpful and not ignorant

#6 2020-03-25 22:39:26

jasonrohrer
Administrator

How long ago did you email me?  I suppose I looked at your logs and saw that the connection wasn't going through.

As a sanity check, have you tried from a different computer in the same house, or at someone else's house?

#7 2020-03-26 16:36:02

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

Lovebud wrote:

You said that joke before and no one laughed and no one is laughing again so  ...

You make problem threads every godamn month. When will you figure out how to fix things yourself?

I also /blush.

#8 2020-03-26 16:40:59

Dodge

DiscardedSlinky wrote:

Rude and unnecessary

#9 2020-03-26 17:07:00

fug

Dodge wrote:
DiscardedSlinky wrote:

Rude and unnecessary

People should be rude to people who act like little shits. Post deserves absolutely no love and certainly no help for all the annoyance she has been.

Worlds oldest SID baby.

#10 2020-03-26 17:10:48

Dodge

fug wrote:
Dodge wrote:
DiscardedSlinky wrote:

Rude and unnecessary

People should be rude to people who act like little shits. Post deserves absolutely no love and certainly no help for all the annoyance she has been.

So wanting to play the game, having issues and asking for help = being annoying

Very nice fug...

#11 2020-03-26 17:14:59

fug

Dodge wrote:
fug wrote:
Dodge wrote:

Rude and unnecessary

Very nice fug...

Being an incredibly shitty human being and a pest to the community doesn't exactly earn you a lot of friends hence why literally one person besides Jason offered her help. Post is banned on multiple accounts in the discord for a reason hence why she has to ask on the forums lel.

Worlds oldest SID baby.

#12 2020-03-26 17:19:08

Dodge

fug wrote:
Dodge wrote:
fug wrote:

Very nice fug...

Being an incredibly shitty human being and a pest to the community doesn't exactly earn you a lot of friends hence why literally one person besides Jason offered her help. Post is banned on multiple accounts in the discord for a reason hence why she has to ask on the forums lel.

Idc about your petty discord drama, the post is about asking help for technical issues.

#13 2020-03-26 18:22:39

Elsayal

You guys love quote the quoted quote quoted.

"I go"
"find"
"ging"

#14 2020-03-26 23:21:12

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

She's also banned on the forums, but apparently a banned discord account of the same name isn't enough proof it's her.

I also /blush.

#15 2020-03-27 21:00:29

Lovebud
Banned

DiscardedSlinky wrote:

She's also banned on the forums, but apparently a banned discord account of the same name isn't enough proof it's her.

Chill the fuck down i asked for help and some people aren't are shitty and disgusting as you are willing to help so calm the fuck down even jason is willing to help its his game so get the fuck out and get a life

#16 2020-03-27 21:02:31

Lovebud
Banned

Dodge wrote:
fug wrote:
Dodge wrote:

Very nice fug...

Idc about your petty discord drama, the post is about asking help for technical issues.

Thank you <3 its ok theyre petty that i grifed in a game even thou im not grieffing anymore im.actually helping out alot in the game but hey theyre just kids who hold grudges over games they have alot of growing up to do if they cant.let.go of a grudge over a game

#17 2020-03-27 21:03:51

Lovebud
Banned

fug wrote:
Dodge wrote:
DiscardedSlinky wrote:

Rude and unnecessary

I didnt ask from help to you some people are willing to help so its non of ur business and everyone desveres love actually even a shit like you so chill down

#18 2020-03-27 21:05:12

Lovebud
Banned

I wonder if jason can read this and see how mods arent stopping these people because theyre the mods friends lol pathetic very pathetic

#19 2020-03-27 21:25:07

Lovebud
Banned

Jason please read this and look at how the mods behave most of the time

#20 2020-03-27 21:27:23

Lovebud
Banned

I report them alot of times but non of them cooperate because those people are their friends who think they can walk around  bullying just cuz they befriended some mod and i dont mean stylishgirl , or joriom theyre ok i mean others

#21 2020-03-27 21:27:53

FishRfriendsnotfood
Banned

Lovebud wrote:
Dodge wrote:
fug wrote:

Thank you <3 its ok theyre petty that i grifed in a game even thou im not grieffing anymore im.actually helping out alot in the game but hey theyre just kids who hold grudges over games they have alot of growing up to do if they cant.let.go of a grudge over a game

actually you do still grief, you grief curses and purposefully send people to donkey.  you are a sociopath and a sadist who enjoys inflicting grief onto others.  even imaginary others on a made up game.  you make claims that others hold a grudge when you actively look for these people and try to slide into their personal real life DMs.  I'm not sure why being this way satisfies you, but by all means, don't act like you don't deserve it.

I'm fish, deal with it or don't, idgaf

#22 2020-03-27 21:31:37

Lovebud
Banned

FishRfriendsnotfood wrote:
Lovebud wrote:
Dodge wrote:

actually you do still grief, you grief curses and purposefully send people to donkey.  you are a sociopath and a sadist who enjoys inflicting grief onto others.  even imaginary others on a made up game.  you make claims that others hold a grudge when you actively look for these people and try to slide into their personal real life DMs.  I'm not sure why being this way satisfies you, but by all means, don't act like you don't deserve it.

Lmfao i will not give you any attention you personally told me and msg'd me to kill myself ur the sociopath ur disgusting i dont even wanna talk to you also you cant go to donkey town unless you.get alot of votes and you were voted out the village for a reason you were grifing and destroying the town with ur friend everyone wanted you out and stop talking to me ur very sick i actually dont mind slinkey or others theyre ok i was rude to them so i understand why theyre being mean also theyre young i understand theyre anger but you are a very disgusting person who only has hate and wants to see everyone else miserable because you are dont ever text me again

#23 2020-03-27 21:35:31

Lovebud
Banned

Lovebud wrote:
Lovebud wrote:

Lmfao i will not give you any attention you personally told me and msg'd me to kill myself ur the sociopath ur disgusting i dont even wanna talk to you also you cant go to donkey town unless you.get alot of votes and you were voted out the village for a reason you were grifing and destroying the town with ur friend everyone wanted you out and stop talking to me ur very sick i actually dont mind slinkey or others theyre ok i was rude to them so i understand why theyre being mean also theyre young i understand theyre anger but you are a very disgusting person who only has hate and wants to see everyone else miserable because you are dont ever text me again

Also slinkey and the others didnt really dm me and told me commit suicide when i was feeling suicidal you were begging.me.to kill myself before even knowing ur twisted

#24 2020-03-27 21:41:25

FishRfriendsnotfood
Banned

Lovebud wrote:
Lovebud wrote:

Also slinkey and the others didnt really dm me and told me commit suicide when i was feeling suicidal you were begging.me.to kill myself before even knowing ur twisted

I don't argue with people that have no conscience. just giving you an fyi that you shouldn't be surprised that people hate you, when you behave this way.  I'm not surprised spoonwood hates me....I can't stand him either, in fact he has a 40 post complaint about me on github.  I'm not going to claim that I didn't say that to you because I probably did, but I have proof of the things you've sent me and I don't think you can say the same.  But yet you don't take responsibility for your behavior.  you're not a saint.  just take ownership of the fact you are an awful person.

Last edited by FishRfriendsnotfood (2020-03-27 21:47:55)

I'm fish, deal with it or don't, idgaf

#25 2020-03-27 22:05:07

Lovebud
Banned

Lovebud wrote:
Lovebud wrote:

I don't argue with people that have no conscience. just giving you an fyi that you shouldn't be surprised that people hate you, when you behave this way.  I'm not surprised spoonwood hates me....I can't stand him either, in fact he has a 40 post complaint about me on github.  I'm not going to claim that I didn't say that to you because I probably did, but I have proof of the things you've sent me and I don't think you can say the same.  But yet you don't take responsibility for your behavior.  you're not a saint.  just take ownership of the fact you are an awful person.

I did admit what i did i was rude to slinkey but you are a terrible disgusting person who claims people are sadists but ur the saddest person ive ever seen begging someone to kill themselves i remember the sec i went on discord before people knowing me you called me a whore and i was telling people i tried commitng suicide you said why didnt you go through with it lol and you call me terrible ? And to make urself feel better u said i have no kid just cuz u didnt wanna imagine telling a single mom to commit suicide makes you seem more shitty doesn't it? Well you are a shitty terrible person everyone else is better then you idc if everyone else hates me as long as i can put my head in bed knowing the worse thing i did was just grief ur disgusting to even defend urself

Board footer