One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-12-01 05:45:10

w0wma

I Have a Theory

My incredibly scientific theory is that in the world of OHOL we are basically plants. Why do you ask that? Well, we need the perfect temperature so that we don't get hypothermia or hyperthermia (hyperthermia is the opposite of hypothermia). We also require water and the perfect temperature/heat to make our food. We also somehow multiply by fertilizing ourselves like plants.

p.s this should be an obvious sarcastic joke. (saying this just in case people don't get the joke, and insult my intelligence.)

#2 2019-12-01 09:26:32

arkajalka

Re: I Have a Theory

but plants require water and sunlight, dont see no sun and we dont drink anything else than wine ingame.

My theory is that we are mushrooms. We spread in a web and bloom out in certain places, feeding from decayed matter forming symbiotic realitionships with our surroundings.

I am Sheep, the lord of kraut, maker of the roads, professional constructor, master smith, bonsai enthusiast, arctic fisher, dog whisperer, naked  nomad and an ORGANIZER. Nerf sharp stone it's op.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Jaleiah Gilberts
"All your bases are belong to us"-xXPu55yS14y3rXx-

#3 2019-12-01 09:53:35

DestinyCall

I have done extensive testing and I believe that we are in fact, neither plant or fungus, but rather we are lichen.  A strange combination of the two.

#4 2019-12-01 10:42:22

Guppy

That would explain why our houses dont have roofs!

Board footer