One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-17 19:35:27

pein

Finished the Darwin bell

I was playing a few lives before in darwin town, then it died out

Then Finch family repopulated it and I got new stones for it. I was Gayge and Milka Finch and Made two steps for it, even left the fences there for the next step

Bell Tower
Sunday, November 17, 2019, 18:27:09 UTC

Contributors:
Rachel Darwin
Jenae Darwin
Jamy Darwin
Milka Finch
Gayge Finch
Sakura Calin
Nameless

I was born in Bell town, Old Skyrm town, mom didn't name me, a guy raised me up mostly, I was a ginger guy from Calin family, Eterno and Calin lives there, this is their bell tower location

The two cities are diagonally 480 away, but there is a road south, more than 260 tiles then it splits above the new well, and goes to the right
I raised a son, grabbed a baby boy, clothed him then taught him how to make roads, got him 4 carts of 8 stones and he put them in a row. Someone stole my horse cart then ripped up the floors around the city, I mean it's not that important to have them there.

To make a bell used a crown and went out to get a gold, eventually found the oil at -195 120 then around -400 300 one gold so I could finish up the bell. So now we got two bell towns but most people will come from the eastern area so they can find both easily.

The road between would need like 400 more flat rocks and to go around a desert.

Bell Tower
Saturday, November 16, 2019, 16:58:56 UTC

Contributors:
Ta Skyrm
Olivia Skyrm
Angle Skyrm
Magdalena Skyrm
Zoe Skyrm
Freada Skyrm
Dolores Skyrm
Marcon Lissade
Nameless

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

Board footer