One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-11-07 23:59:02

karltown_veteran

WBsteve

If you guys have not yet watched One Hour One Life videos by WBsteve I reccomend checking them out. He’s made maybe forty of them, total? His videos are about the funny, role play side of One Hour One Life, and different community situations you may encounter. He’s the only OHOL youtuber who’s been able to make me laugh. Bonus, you might be featured in one of his videos and not know it. If you’ve heard the term “tree fiddy” in OHOL before you probably are smile
Oh, and I star in not 1 but 2 of his videos *hairflip* I’ll let you guess which ones wink

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#2 2019-11-08 00:01:13

SpiritBomb32

Re: WBsteve

karltown_veteran wrote:

He’s the only OHOL youtuber who’s been able to make me laugh.

Twisted: ;-;

Last edited by SpiritBomb32 (2019-11-08 00:03:07)

- "The one who plants trees, knowing that he will never sit in their shade, has at least started to understand the meaning of life."
Add books, please Jason.

#3 2019-11-08 00:46:30

Legs

SpiritBomb32 wrote:
karltown_veteran wrote:

This bad boy.
Not ideal...

Loco Motion

#4 2019-11-08 02:17:35

pein

SpiritBomb32 wrote:
karltown_veteran wrote:

yeah he is kinda ridiculous, except when he is joking

Last edited by pein (2019-11-08 02:17:44)

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#5 2019-11-08 13:54:19

karltown_veteran

I’m sorry but twisted is very boring. In one of the only vids by him I watched he spent 10 min talkin about how he was going to lay out tiles for some building, and wandering around like an idiot.

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#6 2019-11-08 14:27:56

DiscardedSlinky
DubiousSlinker

WBSteve is the boy. He's obviously not a productive player but fuck it he makes me laugh

I'm Slinky and I hate it here.
I also /blush.

#7 2019-11-08 14:32:02

Gogo
Banned

Yeah, I watched all of his OHOL videos, the best ones more than once. big_smile I don't have time for Twisted 1h vids, but some of them are good.

#8 2019-11-08 19:38:59

YannaChan
Banned

karltown_veteran wrote:

If you guys have not yet watched One Hour One Life videos by WBsteve I reccomend checking them out. He’s made maybe forty of them, total? His videos are about the funny, role play side of One Hour One Life, and different community situations you may encounter. He’s the only OHOL youtuber who’s been able to make me laugh. Bonus, you might be featured in one of his videos and not know it. If you’ve heard the term “tree fiddy” in OHOL before you probably are smile
Oh, and I star in not 1 but 2 of his videos *hairflip* I’ll let you guess which ones wink

i've been able to be in one of his videos ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5oYYbVCHt0 <- I was Ahri, Wbsteve's daughter who he made sell berries, that was a fun life. When he went afk I threw snowballs at his face ^-^

#9 2019-11-08 19:58:01

Toxolotl

I agree wb steve is very entertaining but comparing him to twisted is silly to me. They are so different. When i first started playing watching twisted helped me learn so much. I could learn a lot without the risk of being slow or a liability in game. He's a great educator and presents a lot of information in his videos. He also highlights the changes and progress of the development of this game better than anyone imo.

Last edited by Toxolotl (2019-11-08 20:22:29)

#10 2019-11-08 20:18:50

Jojigirl

Toxolotl wrote:

I agree wb steve is very entertaining but comparing him to twisted is silly to me. They are so different. When i first started playing watching twisted helped me learn so much. I could learn a lot without the risk of being slow or a liability in game. He's a great educator and presents a lot of information in his videos. Hes also highlights the changes and progress of the development of this game better than anyone imo.

Agreed! I like Twisted, I also learned quite a bit from him when I first started.. I don't play much at all at this moment, but I do watch his videos to see how the recent updates are..  He also seems like a very nice guy, so I'm not sure why he's getting that kind of hate..

Let him do him, don't watch if you don't want to, but don't be rude about it.

Last edited by Jojigirl (2019-11-08 20:19:25)

#11 2019-11-08 22:06:52

Stormyzabeast

I lovvvvvvveeeee WBSteve!! I've watched all his videos like 10 times and I'm in one too lol. I'm the person bitching that he doesn't help. He says "I'll help", I say thanks and he picks a berry, puts it in a bowl, eats it and says "there". I call him a dick lol

I am Eve Toadvine. I name my kids Alex, Jason, Jake, Holly and Disney characters. Forager and road builder extraordinaire!

#12 2019-11-10 01:00:36

luckynmd

Both WBSteve and Twisted bring something to the table. I know this incredible and awesome game thanks to Twisted. I don't think that watching a WBSteve video would have inspired me to buy it. That being said, WBSteve do super funny stuff for OHOL gamers. He is the South Park (three Diddy) of the OHOL community. Btw, Thaulos Bulsen do good stuff also! Look him up!

#13 2019-11-10 14:40:35

Spiegel

luckynmd wrote:

Both WBSteve and Twisted bring something to the table. I know this incredible and awesome game thanks to Twisted. I don't think that watching a WBSteve video would have inspired me to buy it. That being said, WBSteve do super funny stuff for OHOL gamers. He is the South Park (three Diddy) of the OHOL community. Btw, Thaulos Bulsen do good stuff also! Look him up!

Twisted actually does fun stuff? I thought he was just informative. yikes Steve is definitely the man, though; he makes me miss this game every now and again. XD
. . .
Moreso than just almost permanently browsing the forums.

#14 2019-11-10 15:39:40

TitaniaDioxide

Twisted is why I bought this game, and about 25% of why I started streaming (the other 75% consists of Mario Maker and Sims 4, though not in the past couple weeks). 

His videos are relaxing and informative, and sometimes funny.  The most recent one he went out to be a prophet for the end of the rift - some really nice moments there.

Board footer