One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-30 10:49:05

Ruben

Idea: Chains

Clap him in irons!
People probably have already thought of this, but why can't we shackle people and tools?

I could imagine a situation where it's necessary to put hancuffs on someone, or even bind them to a few blocks with a chain.
In case you think this would be overpowered, we already have it worse: prisons can exist, knives kill people. So one could see where chains would be an alternative to these methods.

You could even solve the problem of getting your tools taken away, simply by locking them up on a chain (the kitchen knife stays in the kitchen, the bucket stays at the well).

And don't even get me started on bear traps @_@

#2 2019-07-30 23:53:07

pein

Re: Idea: Chains

why would it better to force afk than to be killed? would you enjoy humiliated and forced to lose any freedom and control over yourself?
why you think others would enjoy it?

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#3 2019-07-31 20:51:16

Ruben

pein wrote:

would you enjoy humiliated and forced to lose any freedom and control over yourself?

yes

#4 2019-08-01 22:07:19

lilbogrusboi

First of all, go to r/onelifesuggestions.
Second of all if you saw a griefer what would you do kill him or put him in chains? If there is no way to break out then it's basically glorified murder. If there is a way out then that is going to be exploited and it is a bad idea.
Third of all you don't need to put items in chains, there are things called backpacks or locked chests.

I'm still lagging

Board footer