You are not logged in.

#1 2019-07-27 22:38:14

pein

New content next week

It's official, we get new content

jason has spoken

jasonrohrer wrote:

NEXT WEEK"S UPDATE:  OFART>  THAT"S OHOL WITH FARTS IN IT>

finally we get farts!(for non english speakers: a fart is a poop crying for help)

this is really good news, first of all, we can pair up farts and whistles, it's an ideal way for babies to communicate their thoughts trough a binary system using air pressure

farter related articles:

fartisanart.com
howjasonrohrermakesfartsoundslive.io

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#2 2019-07-27 22:55:22

Dantox

Re: New content next week

ah yes, farts, human greatest invention.

make bread, no war

#3 2019-07-27 23:08:29

Jaona

The big question is, is Jason gonna actually fart for the sound effect or make it with his mouth?
I'm hoping for the first one.

Mofobert on discord, message me for a good time.

#4 2019-07-28 00:06:11

pein

gotta do bean tacos, and take a cloak, then fly around the city

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#5 2019-07-28 00:09:03

MultiLife

I hope someone can make a mod where all sounds are fart sounds. Baby cries? Farts. Cart creaking? Farts. Snake bite? Farts. Death? Farts.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#6 2019-07-28 02:46:50

Bob 101

In all seriousness. I hope we do actually get content instead of a meme.

#7 2019-07-28 03:37:09

Morti

MultiLife wrote:

I hope someone can make a mod where all sounds are fart sounds. Baby cries? Farts. Cart creaking? Farts. Snake bite? Farts. Death? Farts.

BAZINGA!

#8 2019-07-28 06:39:50

testo

HEY OLLJ:

This is how you make a funny shitposting thread watch and learn newbie.

~fart

- I believe the term "Berrymuncher" is derogatory and therefore I shall use the term "Berrier" instead.

- Jack Ass

#9 2019-07-28 07:00:48

Tarr
Banned

Bob 101 wrote:

In all seriousness. I hope we do actually get content instead of a meme.

No content for likely two weeks as the hell cell mechanics get tweaked. Next content update likely in September if we're lucky.

fug it’s Tarr.

#10 2019-07-28 07:38:36

Whatever

What i would like to see in the game (next content update):

- Guns, we could start off with antique firearms, a rifle that is difficult to reload, but out ranges a bow, than maybe later add harder to make but easier to reload guns.
- Poison, shot a poisonous dart with a bamboo straw, bake pies with poison inside that look the same a s normal pies, put poison into a well to kill the berry farm. There could be different kinds of poisons, maybe some just slow you down, others make you very hungry and some kill you slowly.
- Traps / mines, you could plant them somewhere outside to protect your village, if someone walks into one, maybe he gets stuck there and cant free himself, but needs someone else to free him, or he just gets wounded and dies if no one heals him.

#11 2019-07-28 08:11:17

Coniculls13
Website

Whatever wrote:

- Guns, we could start off with antique firearms, a rifle that is difficult to reload, but out ranges a bow, than maybe later add harder to make but easier to reload guns.
- Poison, shot a poisonous dart with a bamboo straw, bake pies with poison inside that look the same a s normal pies, put poison into a well to kill the berry farm. There could be different kinds of poisons, maybe some just slow you down, others make you very hungry and some kill you slowly.
- Traps / mines, you could plant them somewhere outside to protect your village, if someone walks into one, maybe he gets stuck there and cant free himself, but needs someone else to free him, or he just gets wounded and dies if no one heals him.

How does any of this fit into the scope of the game?

Maintainer of Two Hours One Life - a curated OHOL server. Discord https://discord.gg/atEgxm7

#12 2019-07-28 09:56:17

testo

Whatever wrote:

You are going too fast with the gunpowder tech, we need shields and armor made of steel, maybe add a spear. Traps could work, so only your family sees them like traps. Also barbwire instead of fences.

- I believe the term "Berrymuncher" is derogatory and therefore I shall use the term "Berrier" instead.

- Jack Ass

#13 2019-07-28 11:25:03

ollj

testo wrote:

HEY OLLJ:
~fart

im not gonna compete with jasopn or pein in terms of fartposting.

Last edited by ollj (2019-07-28 11:25:21)

#14 2019-07-28 11:32:46

Grim_Arbiter

ollj wrote:
testo wrote:

HEY OLLJ:
~fart

Could Ollj be..... out of gas?

--Grim
I'm flying high. But the worst is never first, and there's a person that'll set you straight. Cancelling the force within my brain. For flying high. The simulator has been disengaged.

#15 2019-07-28 11:34:27

RodneyC86

Grim_Arbiter wrote:
ollj wrote:
testo wrote:

HEY OLLJ:
~fart

Could Ollj be..... out of gas?

Well all his posts fall FLATulent

#16 2019-07-28 12:37:28

ollj

im all for running ghags, but i aim higher than fart jokes and the emoji movie.

Last edited by ollj (2019-07-28 12:37:43)

#17 2019-07-28 13:41:20

InSpace

finally

#18 2019-07-28 14:11:42

arkajalka

/fart /burp would be actually pretty fun updates. Allows so much bad humour. I imagine village full of people farting around for lolz.

Last edited by arkajalka (2019-07-28 14:12:26)

I am Sheep, the lord of kraut, maker of the roads, professional constructor, master smith, bonsai enthusiast, arctic fisher, dog whisperer, naked  nomad and an ORGANIZER. Nerf sharp stone it's op.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Jaleiah Gilberts
"All your bases are belong to us"-xXPu55yS14y3rXx-

#19 2019-07-28 15:11:01

MultiLife

Morti wrote:
MultiLife wrote:

BAZINGA!

I managed two seconds before I stopped watching.

arkajalka wrote:

/fart /burp would be actually pretty fun updates. Allows so much bad humour. I imagine village full of people farting around for lolz.

Oh ew, no burps, yuck. I hate it when people burp with their mouths' open.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

Board footer