One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-03-23 08:58:02

FounderOne

Trolling 3.0

Today I faced a griefer that destroyed several citys.

He took all the ressources brought them near many bears. Went over the floors and destroyed them, he build ovens to block entrys, let the sheeps out of the pen, shouted alot of bad and racists things.
Alot of us died because of hunger.

I died while gathering all the stuff back. Spawned in another city and my mother told me that her daughter is a racist griefer and that she destroyed everything. And she wants to kill her She managed to kill her and I died by hunger.

I spawned again in the first civ, they managed to come back a little bit. Not really much but atleast a bit. I had some hope. Untill the griefer spawned as an eve nearby and started to kill everyone. I run away to make a bow and arrow. When I came back I was to old and everyone was death.

The civ like 6/7 ppl. struggled to fight against that griefer. No chance. All death 2 citys fully destroyed in less than one hour. Many people worked on that citys for several hours....

Its a rought world - keep dying untill you live <3

#2 2018-03-23 09:01:59

Joriom
Website

Re: Trolling 3.0

My blood. I'm so proud of them. They grew big and strong.
Source material. Please also read the OP to get the hold of situation and human stupidity.

#3 2018-03-23 09:07:59

The Person In Yellow

Joriom wrote:

My blood. I'm so proud of them. They grew big and strong.
Source material. Please also read the OP to get the hold of situation and human stupidity.

katastic wrote:

Wow... this got angry really fast.

I was just looking for methods of griefing so I could plan a code way to track and disable them.

Yeah I think your assumption of the OP was wrong

#4 2018-03-23 11:18:33

rebb

I wouldn't be surprised if people started to create white-listed servers, possibly via source mods, if this ends up plagueing the game too much.
Especially if no good counter-strategies are found.

Also i think the "this is realistic" argument falls somewhat flat, simply because of the whole "one hour is one life" system.
It implies time is actually compressed, and people can essentially do "bad stuff" instantly that would otherwise take them hours or days to do, ie taking down structures or destroying wood floors.

In reality, people would not just stand idly by and watch some guy make a hole in the sidewalk for a few hours.

Last edited by rebb (2018-03-23 11:36:18)

#5 2018-03-23 12:36:32

The Person In Yellow

rebb wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if people started to create white-listed servers, possibly via source mods, if this ends up plagueing the game too much.
Especially if no good counter-strategies are found.

Also i think the "this is realistic" argument falls somewhat flat, simply because of the whole "one hour is one life" system.
It implies time is actually compressed, and people can essentially do "bad stuff" instantly that would otherwise take them hours or days to do, ie taking down structures or destroying wood floors.

In reality, people would not just stand idly by and watch some guy make a hole in the sidewalk for a few hours.

it kind of ends the fun after figuring everything out
whats the point of expanding massive farms and villages? A griefer is just going to come and destroy it

#6 2018-03-24 08:33:28

Laura

I Born in this abandond Citys ... and try to rebuild them alone.
When i grow up Babys they try to get the knifes!
I let them die ... and when a good Baby was Born i gave them the knifes.
I watch them. If they are helpful i give them the knifes to protect.

How can we destroy the ovens who block the entrys? Is it possible?

#7 2018-03-24 11:00:06

Joriom
Website

Laura wrote:

How can we destroy the ovens who block the entrys? Is it possible?

Not possible yet.

Will be possible soon.

#8 2018-03-24 11:34:17

Laura

I found a knife today and carry it with me.
In case a murder came or some other asshole ...
But i got killed before i can use it.

I Play on Laptop ... hmm I can´t use a bow too on Laptop.
Perhaps i buy a mouse ...
I must protect the Citys!

Board footer