One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-06-17 17:55:52

ollj

total war state

i just jined my second baby war, this time the dfistance is much shorter. one tribe managed to acpture and decimate 5 other villages.
five.

and babies that get born say

w
a
r

before they say

f

#2 2019-06-17 18:04:03

WumboJumbo

Re: total war state

ollj wrote:

i just jined my second baby war, this time the dfistance is much shorter. one tribe managed to acpture and decimate 5 other villages.
five.

and babies that get born say

w
a
r

before they say

f

Times have really changed...

#3 2019-06-17 18:41:25

ollj

get born, walk three k, kill one or two, die, this is normal gameplay for many now.

belöls were buidl people know large maps.

babies die young.

you raid a city, but they defend well, then you get born into the defending family, and have a choice to raid the same way back.

Last edited by ollj (2019-06-17 18:42:37)

#4 2019-06-18 00:06:08

Joseph Stalin

rip the fina

#5 2019-06-18 00:36:33

ollj

the fina had a constant 20 fertiles for about five hours. spread over 5 populated cities, and 5 nearby ruins, with significant road networks between them, and a lot of "literature" spread all over.
the england tribe was one of the dumbest tribes ever, to a point where i was the reason it ever managed to get any horse before diing without any fire.
it managed to not search or farm ropes, while completely running out of axes and kindling, sop they had null fire for thirty minutes.

i made kindling  in the england tribe for a whole life, once i gathered rope on foot, and it was just dull dumb shit, compared to the awesome that fina tribes did.

you never know what the noobs that you assist rise up to.
the england tibe apparently was north of fina and managed to kill two thirds of it, whom what i could see.
i killed one england player as fina player.
i was more a scout at the time.
fina seems to have spread too thinly, which weakened birth rates.

simple lesson, just should have build a bow instead, noob tribes must die before they turn hostile.
do not give idiots too much kindling, they likely end up makinjg a lot of war blades from it.

nope, the fina live. not sure if its an imitator eve, but its back .

was 20 fertiles for 5 hours, then only 3 fertiles for 2 hours. its back up to 12 fertiles.

Last edited by ollj (2019-06-18 00:42:34)

#6 2019-06-18 01:08:36

fatbunny

Oli I managed to wipe out most of the England raiders. And cleaned up in general. So me and my cousin managed to repopulate

#7 2019-06-18 03:33:56

pein

i was an england in the main camp, considering it was 2 hour old and our neighbours were a bit more advanced, and when i died we were mcuh ahead of them, i wouldn't call it that bad

actually i already had the first horse and 2 mines extracted under the nose of Water family, who killed each other for no reason in meantime. I actually took down the guy for them so they don't come for us for a "revenge"

so what you seen is an England outpost and a Fina main camp
not even the better outpost as Englands had a quite big outpost where i amassed 7 horses and had like 6 more quite close.
That fina main camp you seen, might even be Tree family outpost taken over from Dawns (even had a grave so they lived in peace), Fina just completed their bell

They just had to move a bit SW to find the Dawson-Dawn outpost

if you look at the map, everythign is blue, so the real MVF was Tree family
they had 8 towns controlled
Between them my daughter who i left in Yumol town, they were quite big, but never expanded, but they had the first Airport and i gues the plane which landed to Tree family. Then i lost it near Yumol then again around Love camp.

Also had some influence that the main Tree camp is NE of the Origo, as the first mostly working camp is 40-120, was like 8-9 eves and didn't worked that way so we slaughtered them down and kept a girl.
Quite possible that those descendants made it further NÉ and made the first town for Tree.

the real hero was who made that road to oil then cut further to connect the 2 towns. The first outpost of Tree family wasn't made from scratch, they occupied a camp.
And the same goes to Dawson/Dawn camp and others. Tree family is like the roman empire of this week, Fina had 2 camps and moved into a ready made city. Not like is hard to play with 20 womans, i think is more impressive when one girl per gen keeps it up.

Actually Peace family had a quite large proportion of the map and even continued their name with adopted daughters, and i couldn't name a girl and got sidetracked with the plane bug so never made it back there.

Last edited by pein (2019-06-18 03:34:53)

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#8 2019-06-18 14:20:55

Joseph Stalin

theres actual history now I like it
also what map are you talking about? like a world map?

Board footer