One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-21 18:24:18

LunyTerror

Murder momma

Her name was Lily Radish II, she killed her daughter because some random kid said her daughter killed babies without proof. Of course the idiot Lily stabbed her child who did nothing wrong.

Lesson to be learned: don't listen to others who accuse someone without proof.

So if you're reading this Lily Radish II you suck.

Last edited by LunyTerror (2019-05-21 18:25:11)

I name all my boys Elias and all my girls Eylul. If you get named Elias or Eylul It's me. smile

#2 2019-05-21 18:27:04

pein

Re: Murder momma

i would say, that stab the ones who accuse others
if they cant kill it themselves then they lack of skill
if they spend time convincing others, they wont work
and if they so butthurt even after 10 minutes or so, they are griefers
same goes to butthurt kids who just say "curs" and "kill", cause they will be a problem later on anyway

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#3 2019-05-21 18:44:13

Jk Howling

That's been a lesson I've been trying to preach since curses ever became a thing.. Always be at least 90% certain that your target did something before sing a curse token or pulling out a weapon on them. Personally I refuse to join mob mentality when it comes to curses. If I see a group of people pulling out curses on someone, I'm not going to join them unless I know for a fact that the person is guilty.

I've seen so many people get mass cursed when they didn't do anything, or over something tiny.. Asking people why, it's always "they told me he did x" or "other people were doing it" or the occasional "wElL ThEY kILlEd sOMeOnE!!1" reason for having stabbed them.. learn the full story first, jesus christ.

-Has ascended to better games-

#4 2019-05-21 20:17:29

Solbusaur

pein wrote:

In this instance, what if I can't get my hands on a knife? Either I'm too young, or the forge is occupied

Last edited by Solbusaur (2019-05-21 20:17:50)

Favourite Lives: MrDryer/ChirpChapley (Eva II) Town Nurse (Beth Storm) Ma's Best Li'l Helper (Law Autry), The Latex Lord (Kevin Youree), 60 Years a Blacksmith (Victoire Mom) The Egglord's Apprentice (Thomas II), Big Blood Brother (Dante), Horse racer on doomsday (Lilly Tana)
Profile Picture by MultiLife

#5 2019-05-21 21:28:17

sigmen4020

Ok, I was Lily Radish II and I think you are taking a lot of the stuff that happened out of context. I know after checking the family tree that the kid that accused her ended up killing the lineage. The only regret I really have is that I didnt kill him too. Ok so here's the story.

I was born in the Radish village that I had lived in in a previous life. In that previous life I along with some other men of my lineage had led in Eve Radish into our town. I was the last none Radish that died in that town. In that life I had made a camera and a note telling the Radishes to finish it and take some pictures. Later I was delighted to see that they had taken many photos, but that is besides the point. So I was born in the same place as a Radish and wanted to take more photos so I went out to collect the needed ressources. I didn't worry about making a home marker since I already had one. Problem was that this home marker was from a bell and I didn't notice, so I ended up in a ghost town where I had also been previously. Without any easy way to return home I started to revive the town. 8 SID kids later and I had my first daughter Rachel (named her to late cause I was distracted talking to her, first contact in quite a while).

Ok so now comes the part of the story where I tell that Rachel didn't lend herself any favors when it comes to trusting her. So I had another child after this, and then I ran into a conundrum. Because I was in my later years and my second daughter was not old enough to feed herself, and then Rachel goes on bragging about how she went to previous bell towns to kill everyone, and shortly thereafter starting repeating the n-word over and over again. I would have killed her on the spot if it wasn't for my second daughters slim chances of surviving that. Eventually she stopped and said she was only joking. Outside of being wary of her not much happened for a while until suddenly she said something shady, and began wandering far away with a kid. I followed her worried that she was killing off one of the few kids we got. Then when we reached the end of the road she said something like "Im gonna kill my mom". And from then on I lost all trust in her. She kept saying that she was kidding, but if you are Rachel and are reading this: your "jokes" aren't funny.

After this I hear people accussing her of trying to kill babies. And fun fact, it wasn't just the kid that was saying that but basically everyone in the village at the time. So after all that has led up to this point does anyone really blame me for killing one who repeated the n-word multiple times, or scheming to kill me. As I said in the beginning the only thing I regret is not killing the boy that was the end of the village, but don't come here and tell me that Rachel was an innocent little flower.

Lesson to be learned: Maybe see something from both sides before you start wildly accusing someone of blindly trusting a random kids word.

So if you're reading this LunyTerror you suck.

Edit: Also Wachel did nuthin rong, gimme a break

Last edited by sigmen4020 (2019-05-21 21:30:05)

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#6 2019-05-21 22:07:10

LunyTerror

If Rachel already had killed someone during your playtime I would’ve get that you murdered her but she didn’t. So I’m blaming you. Why would anyone say for real that he’s gonna kill somebody, C’mon that’s stupid.
Oh and I didn’t know about the whole N-word thing and I’m gonna kill my mom

Last edited by LunyTerror (2019-05-21 22:08:05)

I name all my boys Elias and all my girls Eylul. If you get named Elias or Eylul It's me. smile

#7 2019-05-22 07:37:16

pein

Solbusaur wrote:
pein wrote:

In this instance, what if I can't get my hands on a knife? Either I'm too young, or the forge is occupied

well, if you are a kid then act nice and don't judge too quick
older people arealive for a reason, give them the benefit of the doubt
this baby assasins are annoying, they only see their mom die not knowing that she was a griefer then spend a lifetime killing the other player
and expect that he will let them do it

still comes down to skill, you can eventually make a knife before age 10-15 if you made your storage first

sometimes when im powerless i just piss them off and let them chase me, snowball disarm or led them to mosquitoes

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#8 2019-05-22 10:49:13

sigmen4020

LunyTerror wrote:

If Rachel already had killed someone during your playtime I would’ve get that you murdered her but she didn’t. So I’m blaming you. Why would anyone say for real that he’s gonna kill somebody, C’mon that’s stupid.

So are you saying that the only justifiable reason for killing someone is that they have killed someone themselves in that life. You did read that she bragged about killing three towns in prior lives when she was a child right? Guess I’m still the bad guy for killing someone who repeatedly uttered the n-word and threatened to kill me.

#9 2019-05-22 10:55:26

LunyTerror

sigmen4020 wrote:
LunyTerror wrote:

So are you saying that the only justifiable reason for killing someone is that they have killed someone themselves in that life. You did read that she bragged about killing three towns in prior lives when she was a child right? Guess I’m still the bad guy for killing someone who repeatedly uttered the n-word and threatened to kill me.

Yeah or if he/she is griefing not because she said things.

#10 2019-05-22 11:01:07

MultiLife

There is no need to wait for a murder to happen to justify kills. That'd be silly.
I would like to remove racists, sexists and griefers from any game session asap. Why give them time to craft weapons, ruin pads, hide needles and force feed people?

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#11 2019-05-22 11:10:19

LunyTerror

MultiLife wrote:

There is no need to wait for a murder to happen to justify kills. That'd be silly.
I would like to remove racists, sexists and griefers from any game session asap. Why give them time to craft weapons, ruin pads, hide needles and force feed people?

I don’t think you should kill a racist or sexist just ignore them, I mean is it really that hard. And if someone says he’s gonna kill somebody just keep an eye on him/her.

#12 2019-05-22 11:36:13

MultiLife

LunyTerror wrote:
MultiLife wrote:

I don’t think you should kill a racist or sexist just ignore them, I mean is it really that hard. And if someone says he’s gonna kill somebody just keep an eye on him/her.

Welp, I'll disagree, but that's fine.

Kudos to anyone who removed toxic people from their lives. Make them think twice when they open their mouths next time.
Someone gotta teach them manners. Ignoring won't.

For the record I haven't killed anyone who talks about killing or such, but will surely thank and feed anyone who kills those kind of people.

Notable lives (Male): Happy, Erwin Callister, Knight Peace, Roman Rodocker, Bon Doolittle, Terry Plant, Danger Winter, Crayton Ide, Tim Quint, Jebediah (Tarr), Awesome (Elliff), Rocky, Tim West
Notable lives (Female): Elisa Mango, Aaban Qin, Whitaker August, Lucrecia August, Poppy Worth, Kitana Spoon, Linda II, Eagan Hawk III, Darcy North, Rosealie (Quint), Jess Lucky, Lilith (Unkle)

#13 2019-05-22 11:43:08

hmrka

LunyTerror wrote:
MultiLife wrote:

Nah if someone is ruining my and other's experience it is griefing, they should get killed.

I sign my ingame notes as Gio or Truz.
big baby: https://i.imgur.com/ZoLRpb3.png
most kids: https://i.imgur.com/3Vmffb4.png

#14 2019-05-22 11:45:42

sigmen4020

LunyTerror wrote:
MultiLife wrote:

People spouting racist/sexist crap is usually a big sign of a griefer, but I guess I should just wait until they cause trouble before I act. Also killing them shows that this is not acceptable behavior. On another note, do you keep babies that spout racist/sexist nonsense, because that is just asking to get griefed.

I would have killed Rachel when she was about five if it wasn’t for the fact that it would put my second daughters life at jeopardy.

The accusations at the end just made it so I could kill her openly without getting curse bombed.

#15 2019-05-22 11:52:29

LunyTerror

sigmen4020 wrote:
LunyTerror wrote:
MultiLife wrote:

People spouting racist/sexist crap is usually a big sign of a griefer, but I guess I should just wait until they cause trouble before I act. Also killing them shows that this is not acceptable behavior. On another note, do you keep babies that spout racist/sexist nonsense, because that is just asking to get griefed.

I would have killed Rachel when she was about five if it wasn’t for the fact that it would put my second daughters life at jeopardy.

The accusations at the end just made it so I could kill her openly without getting curse bombed.

Yes I would raise a baby who is racist/sexist, I just ignore her. I once raised a baby who kept saying the n-word until she got her first kid. She also kept saying she was gonna kill me and her brother. Later she saved our town with a huge milkweed farm and lots of iron.

#16 2019-05-22 15:33:42

Radish

sigmen4020 wrote:

Ok, I was Lily Radish II and I think you are taking a lot of the stuff that happened out of context. I know after checking the family tree that the kid that accused her ended up killing the lineage. The only regret I really have is that I didnt kill him too. Ok so here's the story.

I was born in the Radish village that I had lived in in a previous life. In that previous life I along with some other men of my lineage had led in Eve Radish into our town. I was the last none Radish that died in that town. In that life I had made a camera and a note telling the Radishes to finish it and take some pictures. Later I was delighted to see that they had taken many photos, but that is besides the point. So I was born in the same place as a Radish and wanted to take more photos so I went out to collect the needed ressources. I didn't worry about making a home marker since I already had one. Problem was that this home marker was from a bell and I didn't notice, so I ended up in a ghost town where I had also been previously. Without any easy way to return home I started to revive the town. 8 SID kids later and I had my first daughter Rachel (named her to late cause I was distracted talking to her, first contact in quite a while).

Ok so now comes the part of the story where I tell that Rachel didn't lend herself any favors when it comes to trusting her. So I had another child after this, and then I ran into a conundrum. Because I was in my later years and my second daughter was not old enough to feed herself, and then Rachel goes on bragging about how she went to previous bell towns to kill everyone, and shortly thereafter starting repeating the n-word over and over again. I would have killed her on the spot if it wasn't for my second daughters slim chances of surviving that. Eventually she stopped and said she was only joking. Outside of being wary of her not much happened for a while until suddenly she said something shady, and began wandering far away with a kid. I followed her worried that she was killing off one of the few kids we got. Then when we reached the end of the road she said something like "Im gonna kill my mom". And from then on I lost all trust in her. She kept saying that she was kidding, but if you are Rachel and are reading this: your "jokes" aren't funny.

After this I hear people accussing her of trying to kill babies. And fun fact, it wasn't just the kid that was saying that but basically everyone in the village at the time. So after all that has led up to this point does anyone really blame me for killing one who repeated the n-word multiple times, or scheming to kill me. As I said in the beginning the only thing I regret is not killing the boy that was the end of the village, but don't come here and tell me that Rachel was an innocent little flower.

Lesson to be learned: Maybe see something from both sides before you start wildly accusing someone of blindly trusting a random kids word.

So if you're reading this LunyTerror you suck.

Edit: Also Wachel did nuthin rong, gimme a break

Eve Radish here. Just wanted to say thank you to sigmen for being so kind to us when we found his village. I wasn't there when this murder happened, but I'm sure they had the best intentions when they did it. I wouldn't be so judgemental about someone without knowing the full story or their motives. It's difficult to decide what's for the best sometimes. Thanks again for your kindness sigmen!

OneLife addict Eve Radish. Discord: Rosie#1607

#17 2019-05-23 06:17:19

LunyTerror

The same thing happened to me yesterday. So I was born in a town where two families lived in. I was born, I had a brother who was geared up. My grandma was about to die so she gave me all her gear. This included a backpack with a sword. My brother was jealous so he switched his backpack with mine. I said:”Hey that's mine!”, but he said: ” not anymore” and did the devious emote. When I grew up to 3 years old, my brother was still young enough to backpack switch. So I did get my own backpack back that he stole earlier. This made him really angry. So he told everyone that I said the N-word and that I was gonna kill everyone. And of course, everyone believed him. So I got stabbed four times and got cursed five times.

Ps: backpack switching is when you click with your backpack on a little kids/baby with a backpack, by doing this you switch the backpack your holding with the backpack he/she is wearing.

#18 2019-05-23 08:44:58

sigmen4020

LunyTerror wrote:

The same thing happened to me yesterday. So I was born in a town where two families lived in. I was born, I had a brother who was geared up. My grandma was about to die so she gave me all her gear. This included a backpack with a sword. My brother was jealous so he switched his backpack with mine. I said:”Hey that's mine!”, but he said: ” not anymore” and did the devious emote. When I grew up to 3 years old, my brother was still young enough to backpack switch. So I did get my own backpack back that he stole earlier. This made him really angry. So he told everyone that I said the N-word and that I was gonna kill everyone. And of course, everyone believed him. So I got stabbed four times and got cursed five times.

Ps: backpack switching is when you click with your backpack on a little kids/baby with a backpack, by doing this you switch the backpack your holding with the backpack he/she is wearing.

I’m sorry that this happened to you, but I hope you’re not suggesting that I lied.

Btw Radish it was wonderful to have your family in our village. Your later generations ended up taking some good pictures with the camera I helped to create.

#19 2019-05-23 19:40:22

Luniatji

Well, on your second life: there is nothing wrong with swapping backpacks if the kid has a knife in it. That your granma died and give you her sword, don't mean that it is yours. A sword is.. different in some way- because you can't use that like a knife- but still. If that sword had to be used by someone, it is or "waiting till you are big enough to use it" or "Swap it and use it yourself now" Ofcourse, there is a third way, of just asking you, but if you're not reacting on time or won't give it up, there will people die because of your granma who gave you a tool you can't use for years and years.
- That being said, it was idiot of him to try to let you cursed and killed because you did the same! So yes, that outcome wasn't ideal.

Then to go back to the point: I think there are enough reasons to kill people without he killing someone. A kid who screams that he wants to kill all, a griefer, a racist for example. Annoying others without working is just.. annoying, living with someone who is racist is not my favorite thing in life. That being said, only killing because someone killed someone, means this:
- Person A kills all sheep, is racist and/or hides tool
- Person B kills person A, because of what he did.
- Person C killed person B, because he killed person A

The question is: who is fault? I would say person A and C, because person B helped the village get lost of a griefer.. now, some people (Like LunyTerror?) would say person B because he killed someone who didn't kill himself .. but, if you think like that, how would you react on griefers? Do you just think "ah whatever he hided the bowsaw, the file, killed all sheeps and is racist.. we just make them back! No problem! Live free your person A, you did nothing wrong!" because that just seems.. weird.

#20 2019-05-23 19:46:03

LunyTerror

I didn't say I wouldn’t kill a griefer, so don't come up with bullshit. And no I won't kill a racist because you can just ignore them, it's not that hard. However, if he/she would start to grief, like hide tools, murder innocent, I would kill him/her.

#21 2019-05-23 19:52:04

Luniatji

I didn't want to say things you didn't say, I just asked what I thought you said. I'm a non-native English speaker, so I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

I asked because there are people who do things like I say (So: Killing someone for killing a griefer), and I like to understand what people like that think. I'm more than once killed by someone because I killed a griefer "Because you killed reeee", and thought you said you thought the same.

#22 2019-05-23 20:04:29

LunyTerror

Luniatji wrote:

I didn't want to say things you didn't say, I just asked what I thought you said. I'm a non-native English speaker, so I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

I asked because there are people who do things like I say (So: Killing someone for killing a griefer), and I like to understand what people like that think. I'm more than once killed by someone because I killed a griefer "Because you killed reeee", and thought you said you thought the same.

It’s Okay

Board footer