One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-05-16 05:26:51

DaTrüf!

Ok Community, Let's Clear Some Things Up:

There is no strait forward, 'griefing' apology I need to make
There is no apology to make, because I am no griefer. Yes, along the way I did come in contact with griefers, though in the mutual understanding that I'm with them for making the Apocalypse to happen. Yes, along the way I did 'greif' with them, though I made it with the sole ideal of making a post about it. When I was told from Toxic and a lesser known griefer named 'fizzy' that I couldnt make a post about it, I didnt make the post. I still have the screen shots, revealing the griefing tactics, I could make the post, though as of now I still dont have the permission. Why not just release those screen shots? That would jeopardize the chance of me playing with those people ever again. Now, that Toxic and I have this feud, I could post anything relating to him at this point. Yes, Fizzy does have the account info to one of my accounts. Yes he does grief on it, though he's a major help in starting apoc towers happen - when the apoc is needed. So because that concerns him, I've decided as of now, I still wont make the post.

What I'm sorry about
1. I'm sorry about the time of when I was experiencing with the content of the the pitbull post, and other minor 'griefing' tactics I was trying out to really shift the griefer player base to large towns other than eve camps, like the ones I would play in.
2. I'm sorry for when I was convinced by Toxic and Fizzy of griefing several towns on one accation. I said to myself, 'I could write a post on a griefing tactic to expose to the community on how to prevent it'. Though, again, after playing several lives in several towns, I was told by Fizzy and Toxic that they didnt want me to write the post and reveal the griefing tactic because of how they liked the tactic.
3. I'm also sorry for taking up so much 'attention' and what not regarding this, though all what I will say is that I continue to talk about this issue is, (well because were talking about myself, and things regarding me) because the community keeps brining this up.

I'm not sorry that Fizzy has my account info to and what he does on that account. I do guess that I take some level of responsibility for what he does, though that doesnt mean that I have to take 100% of the responsibility.

I'm also not necessarily trying to shift much of any blame on the community either. Its a good thing that the community is strongly aganst griefers, and how persistent they are in trying to go after them. All what I'm trying to say is that, you guys are going after the wrong target. Matter of fact I give strong credit to Tarr for what efforts he's done into connecting griefing live's to me, amazing job!....Though its all, really, fizzy...

No, I'm not an Adolfo Cultiist
I say things because they are funny, and I found it redicuously funny - and still do, matter of fact - of how repulsive this community is to what I say. I'm not affected in much of any way by making this post, I don't use the eve name 'eve datri' anymore (that backfired), which was my primary issue, but now that I have been using different eve names, what you guys do doesnt affect me at all! I could go around saying to the community that 'YES! I'm A GRIEFER!!!', but I dont. Proclaiming my innocence, or even guilt, doesnt affect me, personally, in any which way. I personally choosing to take my personal time, and adress your issues aganst me, with no substantial benefit.

PS
To make clear for the 1000th time, I dont believe much of anything I said in the pitbull post, what so ever. Not the 'helping the eves' thing - nothing. Again, I wrote the post to have griefers grief big towns, not eve towns, the place where I usually play. Its becoming more and more clear to me that people didnt read the post on why I wrote the pitbull post. It was all an act people, all an act.....

If I really were a griefer people, question the very people I play with, Walrus, or Oreo, for example, they are not griefers.

PPS
btw, regarding truzkawa, legit Fizzy messaged me about how he griefed this town, and sent me screen shots of the town, and I looked over at #general in the official OHOL discord server, and there it is! truzkawa complaining about this griefer. I said I was in the town, just for fun (I didnt want to say I was the griefer, that would cause a hell storm) , and said a name, because fizzy takes forever to respond and I had to say a name in time, so I just said 'Alice Star'. None the less, truzkawa was extremely familiar with that town, and began questioning me, to see if I were the griefer. Fizzy doesnt tell me all the information of things that he does, and so I just said things on the spot, which were, in deed wrong. Speculation game about to really see if I was the actual person who was griefing the town, and it turns out, the person who was griefing had the same email hash as me! Again, Fizzy shares an account with me.... Just found the incident funny lol.

Last edited by DaTrüf! (2019-05-16 06:13:37)

>Me: *writes detailed post on pit bull griefing and details how to prevent it*
>Community: GRIEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 2019-05-16 05:59:59

TofuInjection

Re: Ok Community, Let's Clear Some Things Up:

You are incapable of posting without insulting people.  You call the community repulsive in this very post.  I tried to engage with you last time and you shit all over me.  You spam every post Jason makes with "wipe my curse score".  You are a dick.

Stop being a dick.

#3 2019-05-16 06:05:42

DaTrüf!

TofuInjection wrote:

You are incapable of posting without insulting people.  You call the community repulsive in this very post.  I tried to engage with you last time and you shit all over me.  You spam every post Jason makes with "wipe my curse score".  You are a dick.

Stop being a dick.

you were the one who esculated the situation so..... im not sorry for anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#4 2019-05-16 06:17:26

spurofthemoment

Hoo boy, where to start...

I did read the pitbull post in its entirety and the drama surrounding it because I was curious. (Still am.) Because we're online and have no way of reading tone of voice or facial expression, we really don't have any clues about whether or not someone is lying except textual hints. So that's what we look for.

Based on my interpretation of the pitbull post, you either:

a) Made an elaborate grief and wanted to brag about it. Which, to be fair...it's a damn elaborate grief, must have taken extreme forethought, and if I'd done something that intricate, I'd be tempted to brag too.

or

b) Did as you said and decided to try to divert griefers into large towns by providing a fun alternative to Eve greifing. Problem is, it backfired, big time, since (a) it looked like you were griefing and wanted to brag and (b) it's probably way too elaborate for any griefer to actually want to take the time to try. Much easier just to guzzle carrots and kill Eve's daughters or whatever.

Again, we're online, and detecting lying is difficult. You've said it was all an act. Well, if it was an act, it was an act that worked too well, and now you've got lies on your record. Who's to say that everything you do isn't an act? We're online. It's impossible to tell.

I've said I find your ridiculous, but that's really only if option (a) is in effect. If it's (b), well, I'm actually a bit sorry for you, although I'm not sure how you didn't think through your plan far enough to realize that most of the people on these forums aren't griefers and would, believing your act, attack you accordingly. For me it's a moot point either way. I find the whole situation fascinating. It's like a mini-sociology experiment or something.

As for the alleged screenshots you have of Toxic continuing to grief, that could potentially be interesting information. I'd be interested to know who this Fizzy person is too. But no one's going to believe you (track record of lying or putting on acts) unless you present hard evidence, so unless you're willing to do that I'd suggest dropping it.

Finally, you've said multiple times you're not a griefer, but also admitted to griefing as part of an ongoing project. I'd like to suggest a new definition for "griefer" to clear this up:

A "griefer" is someone who is grieving. This can be in game or online. A person is only a griefer while they are griefing. A person cannot claim not to be a griefer while they are griefing, and cannot claim never to have been a griefer while discussing previous griefs.

"Griefer" may be used as a more general term to denote one who griefs often, but is not technically correct.

This might seem weird, but that's how I understand griefers. A person isn't a griefer or not a griefer at all times. It only depends on exactly what they are doing at this moment.

So you're using the word "griefer" to mean "one who habitually or always griefs," which you claim you don't. However, you have admitted to griefing, which means that at at least one time, you were one. Griefing as part of an ongoing project doesn't make you not a griefer any more than stealing for your kids doesn't make you not a thief. Does it add nuance to the situation? Sure. But it doesn't remove the label.

Final note: Sometimes if you want people to accept you, you have to swallow your pride and apologize for things that aren't your fault. It's just how things go. I'm not really sure what your goal is, but if it's clearing your name, that's probably never going to happen (because we're online and you have a track record of lying/putting on acts), so you might as well drop it. If it's to be accepted back into the mainstream community, you're gonna have to do what Toxic is attempting to do. Promise to play nice and follow through. That's all.

Unfortunately there's no way to have your cake and eat it too; you can't play destructively and also fit in with the mainstream community. You gotta choose one or the other.

One thing I am curious about: you say you're taking time out of your own day to respond to community questions for no personal benefit. So why are you doing it? Me, I spend my time on the forums because I enjoy it and even in these weird convoluted ways, it's fun to get to know people.

What's your reason? It's just something I personally want to know.

My name's Ash. And yes, I want to be the very best, like no one ever was.

And no, I've never played Pokemon. It just...kinda happened that way.

#5 2019-05-16 06:35:29

Toxic
Banned

Ok Datruff let me clear some thing up with you trying to blame me for doing everything.

We know your a lier and I don’t wanna see my name in your posts ever again.

Or I’ll reveal some stuff (wink wink) you got it yea? Ok good!

#6 2019-05-16 06:35:39

Tarr
Banned

You've been proven time and time that you grief and have been caught doing it. Hell, I've even posted proof of you doing these things multiple times at this point.

You've done all of the following
-Griefed big cities through various means such as killing all the animals, force feeding people food to waste it, releasing animals, and kill players.
-Griefed Eve camps by killing all the women in Gen 3.
-Pretended to be me six different times in a single day, not counting two previous times the day before.
-Constantly spam discord with gifs along with just being a pest in general.
-Lied when confronted about doing something only to admit what you did after being shown evidence.

There's a reason no one in the community likes you and it's because how you act. At the very least Toxic pretends to be reformed which is much more than you can say about yourself. At the end of the day all the hate you receive is caused by how you act and not some random ass vendetta against you.

fug it’s Tarr.

#7 2019-05-16 06:36:30

Toxic
Banned

Tarr wrote:

You've been proven time and time that you grief and have been caught doing it. Hell, I've even posted proof of you doing these things multiple times at this point.

-Griefed big cities through various means such as killing all the animals, force feeding people food to waste it, releasing animals, and kill players.
-Pretended to be me six different times in a single day, not counting two previous times the day before.
-Lied when confronted about doing something only to admit what you did after being shown evidence.

There's a reason no one in the community likes you and it's because how you act. At the very least Toxic pretends to be reformed which is much more than you can say about yourself. At the end of the day all the hate you receive is caused by how you act and not some random ass vendetta against you.

I don’t pretend lol.

#8 2019-05-16 06:39:18

Bob 101

Dickweed

#9 2019-05-16 06:41:35

Tarr
Banned

Toxic wrote:
Tarr wrote:

I don’t pretend lol.

That list was directed towards Datruf not you.

fug it’s Tarr.

#10 2019-05-16 06:47:23

Léonard

spurofthemoment wrote:

<bunch of stuff>

I know you've registered pretty recently so perhaps you didn't get to observe datruf for as long as we did.
But let me tell you this: this guy lies as easily as he breathes.
Don't even bother. Don't even believe the answer he's going to give you, if any at all and if it's different from just "k".

His reason for the pitbull post changed like 3 or 4 times by now over the course of a month.

Come on, just look at this topic:

DaTrüf! wrote:

because the community keeps brining this up.

Yes, I agree, just like when it's always the community who keeps begging Jason to wipe your curse score everytime he posts, am I right?

Anyone with half a brain will realize that anything he says is obvious baiting.

This guy shitposts on the forum for breakfast.

Come on.. Ban him already..

#11 2019-05-16 06:54:18

TofuInjection

DaTrüf! wrote:
TofuInjection wrote:

Stop being a dick.

you were the one who esculated the situation so..... im not sorry for anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is provably untrue just by reading the thread, and if you actually believe it you are delusional.

Really the best conclusion I can draw is that you are a troll that thrives on attention of any kind.  The alternative is even more tragic.

#12 2019-05-16 06:59:50

Dodge

Toxic wrote:
Tarr wrote:

I don’t pretend lol.

Sure Sanfdsds-titre.png

#13 2019-05-16 15:20:50

spurofthemoment

Léonard wrote:
spurofthemoment wrote:

<bunch of stuff>

I know you've registered pretty recently so perhaps you didn't get to observe datruf for as long as we did.
But let me tell you this: this guy lies as easily as he breathes.
Don't even bother. Don't even believe the answer he's going to give you, if any at all and if it's different from just "k".

His reason for the pitbull post changed like 3 or 4 times by now over the course of a month.

I know, lol. I have an unhealthy obsession with trolls and I like to see what they say, even though I know they're lying, because they come up with the craziest shit. You can't make this shit up. They tend to not respond to me because I think they know I'm having fun (which isn't what they want), but even so...I can't resist the temptation to try to poke them in ways they haven't been poked before, sometimes.

#14 2019-05-16 15:33:16

DestinyCall

spurofthemoment wrote:

They tend to not respond to me because I think they know I'm having fun (which isn't what they want), but even so...I can't resist the temptation to try to poke them in ways they haven't been poked before, sometimes.

That's what she said ...  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#15 2019-05-16 15:36:25

spurofthemoment

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#16 2019-05-16 16:36:26

WalrusesConquer

._.

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#17 2019-05-16 19:13:56

arkajalka

XD why do you care so much, you can play this game anonymous thats why grieffing is effective.

I am Sheep, the lord of kraut, maker of the roads, professional constructor, master smith, bonsai enthusiast, arctic fisher, dog whisperer, naked  nomad and an ORGANIZER. Nerf sharp stone it's op.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Jaleiah Gilberts
"All your bases are belong to us"-xXPu55yS14y3rXx-

#18 2019-05-16 19:27:40

Jk Howling

"There is no apology to make, because I am no griefer."

Aand you lost me in the first sentence. Like I said in Toxic's thread, for me it's a matter of owning up to your actions and accepting the consequences. All you do is deny them and refuse to accept the fact that you've done shitty things to people within this game.

You've also shown time and time again that the only thing you're capable of is handing out excuses and whining about how unfair we all are and dragging Toxic's name into everything because "u forgave him reee y not me???"

In the recent words of Bill Nye... You need to grow the fuck up.

-Has ascended to better games-

#19 2019-05-16 21:26:34

DaTrüf!

Toxic's post makes perfectly sense, and doesn't change the timeline or any of the things of what I've said.
Lets break his post down:

Yes, those screen shots are legitimate
1. Though I will add that what he would ask something, i'd answer, and would delete it, and say something else. Although these screen shots dont apply, it is necessary to address. 
2. No, I'm not 'trolling' the community, I was just staying on Toxic's bright side. He approached me a while ago and said he wanted to do all sorts of different things regarding this and that. He said we should start a feud between us, I followed. Though soon this small feud between us escalated and went from an unofficial feud to an official feud.

Selective?
These were selective. Toxic should post more screen shots. I've closed the tread on our conversations on discord, and don't really want to go out and message him.

Doesnt Contradict much of anything I've said
Yes, I've said it before, I have griefed with Toxic. Several accusations. I played with him when I was experiencing the Pit Bull griefing, to get recommendations and what not. Though, if any of you know Toxic, he's all about proving and what not, I'll take that. So, I showed him pictures of me griefing, or at least allegedly. There was a kill chain, and I walked up and just stabbed someone.

I, was using Toxic
I needed to stay on his good side, even up until the end. I used Toxic for other griefing tactics that were complex enough and what not, to shift the griefing playing area. Simple as that.

I can play this screenshot game too
These were just over the weekend
QpcA5uC.png
F9gP2Bp.png

Doesnt nessesarily fit up with his 'im no griefer anymore' story

Last edited by DaTrüf! (2019-05-16 21:27:10)

#20 2019-05-16 22:54:41

DaTrüf!

lol

#21 2019-05-16 23:14:53

Guppy

How long are you gonna try to keep this "Im the mastermind behind everything and im fooling everyone here" thingy up?

Its getting kinda boring, you seem to be the only one buying those lies

#22 2019-05-16 23:40:06

sigmen4020

Also it's kinda convienent that those screenshots say "Last Sunday" or "Last Saturday", and not an actual date. That is hardly proof of anything.

For the time being, I think we have enough content.

#23 2019-05-16 23:47:05

karltown_veteran

DaTrüf! wrote:

There is no strait forward, 'griefing' apology I need to make
There is no apology to make, because I am no griefer. Yes, along the way I did come in contact with griefers, though in the mutual understanding that I'm with them for making the Apocalypse to happen. Yes, along the way I did 'greif' with them, though I made it with the sole ideal of making a post about it. When I was told from Toxic and a lesser known griefer named 'fizzy' that I couldnt make a post about it, I didnt make the post. I still have the screen shots, revealing the griefing tactics, I could make the post, though as of now I still dont have the permission. Why not just release those screen shots? That would jeopardize the chance of me playing with those people ever again. Now, that Toxic and I have this feud, I could post anything relating to him at this point. Yes, Fizzy does have the account info to one of my accounts. Yes he does grief on it, though he's a major help in starting apoc towers happen - when the apoc is needed. So because that concerns him, I've decided as of now, I still wont make the post.

What I'm sorry about
1. I'm sorry about the time of when I was experiencing with the content of the the pitbull post, and other minor 'griefing' tactics I was trying out to really shift the griefer player base to large towns other than eve camps, like the ones I would play in.
2. I'm sorry for when I was convinced by Toxic and Fizzy of griefing several towns on one accation. I said to myself, 'I could write a post on a griefing tactic to expose to the community on how to prevent it'. Though, again, after playing several lives in several towns, I was told by Fizzy and Toxic that they didnt want me to write the post and reveal the griefing tactic because of how they liked the tactic.
3. I'm also sorry for taking up so much 'attention' and what not regarding this, though all what I will say is that I continue to talk about this issue is, (well because were talking about myself, and things regarding me) because the community keeps brining this up.

I'm not sorry that Fizzy has my account info to and what he does on that account. I do guess that I take some level of responsibility for what he does, though that doesnt mean that I have to take 100% of the responsibility.

I'm also not necessarily trying to shift much of any blame on the community either. Its a good thing that the community is strongly aganst griefers, and how persistent they are in trying to go after them. All what I'm trying to say is that, you guys are going after the wrong target. Matter of fact I give strong credit to Tarr for what efforts he's done into connecting griefing live's to me, amazing job!....Though its all, really, fizzy...

No, I'm not an Adolfo Cultiist
I say things because they are funny, and I found it redicuously funny - and still do, matter of fact - of how repulsive this community is to what I say. I'm not affected in much of any way by making this post, I don't use the eve name 'eve datri' anymore (that backfired), which was my primary issue, but now that I have been using different eve names, what you guys do doesnt affect me at all! I could go around saying to the community that 'YES! I'm A GRIEFER!!!', but I dont. Proclaiming my innocence, or even guilt, doesnt affect me, personally, in any which way. I personally choosing to take my personal time, and adress your issues aganst me, with no substantial benefit.

PS
To make clear for the 1000th time, I dont believe much of anything I said in the pitbull post, what so ever. Not the 'helping the eves' thing - nothing. Again, I wrote the post to have griefers grief big towns, not eve towns, the place where I usually play. Its becoming more and more clear to me that people didnt read the post on why I wrote the pitbull post. It was all an act people, all an act.....

If I really were a griefer people, question the very people I play with, Walrus, or Oreo, for example, they are not griefers.

PPS
btw, regarding truzkawa, legit Fizzy messaged me about how he griefed this town, and sent me screen shots of the town, and I looked over at #general in the official OHOL discord server, and there it is! truzkawa complaining about this griefer. I said I was in the town, just for fun (I didnt want to say I was the griefer, that would cause a hell storm) , and said a name, because fizzy takes forever to respond and I had to say a name in time, so I just said 'Alice Star'. None the less, truzkawa was extremely familiar with that town, and began questioning me, to see if I were the griefer. Fizzy doesnt tell me all the information of things that he does, and so I just said things on the spot, which were, in deed wrong. Speculation game about to really see if I was the actual person who was griefing the town, and it turns out, the person who was griefing had the same email hash as me! Again, Fizzy shares an account with me.... Just found the incident funny lol.

*straight, *it's all really fizzy (not its all really fizzy), *It's becoming more and more clear to me... (not Its, again), *If I really were a griefer, people (add a comma). *indeed (not in deed), *Nonetheless (not none the less).
Spelling errors aside, I don't really believe you.

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#24 2019-05-16 23:50:05

karltown_veteran

karltown_veteran wrote:

*straight, *it's all really fizzy (not its all really fizzy), *It's becoming more and more clear to me... (not Its, again), *If I really were a griefer, people (add a comma). *indeed (not in deed), *Nonetheless (not none the less).
Spelling errors aside, I don't really believe you.

Also, you seem to like red text a lot. I can write fancy text too, see?

Last edited by karltown_veteran (2019-05-16 23:50:59)

.-.. .. ..-. . / .. ... / ... - .-. .- -. --. . .-.-.- / ... --- / .- -- / .. .-.-.-
ˆ ø˜ç´ ƒ®åµ´∂ å˜ ˆ˜˜øç∑˜† å˜∂ ©ø† å∑å¥ ∑ˆ†˙ ˆ†
he xnt bzm qdzc sghr, xnt zqd z enqlhczakd noonmdms
veteran of an OHOL town called Karltown. Not really a veteran and my names not Karl

#25 2019-05-16 23:54:53

Spoonwood

DaTrüf! wrote:

Toxic's post makes perfectly sense, and doesn't change the timeline or any of the things of what I've said.
Lets break his post down:

Yes, those screen shots are legitimate
1. Though I will add that what he would ask something, i'd answer, and would delete it, and say something else. Although these screen shots dont apply, it is necessary to address. 
2. No, I'm not 'trolling' the community, I was just staying on Toxic's bright side. He approached me a while ago and said he wanted to do all sorts of different things regarding this and that. He said we should start a feud between us, I followed. Though soon this small feud between us escalated and went from an unofficial feud to an official feud.

Selective?
These were selective. Toxic should post more screen shots. I've closed the tread on our conversations on discord, and don't really want to go out and message him.

Doesnt Contradict much of anything I've said
Yes, I've said it before, I have griefed with Toxic. Several accusations. I played with him when I was experiencing the Pit Bull griefing, to get recommendations and what not. Though, if any of you know Toxic, he's all about proving and what not, I'll take that. So, I showed him pictures of me griefing, or at least allegedly. There was a kill chain, and I walked up and just stabbed someone.

I, was using Toxic
I needed to stay on his good side, even up until the end. I used Toxic for other griefing tactics that were complex enough and what not, to shift the griefing playing area. Simple as that.

I can play this screenshot game too
These were just over the weekend
https://i.imgur.com/QpcA5uC.png
https://i.imgur.com/F9gP2Bp.png

Doesnt nessesarily fit up with his 'im no griefer anymore' story

His post was on Monday.  We also don't know when you took those screenshots.  You could have taken them 2 months ago for all we know.  Nice try Da Lie.

Danish Clinch.
Longtime tutorial player.

Board footer