One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-31 13:23:20

WalrusesConquer

The Amazons

A lot of posts on the forum are more about techniques and salt, which is fine, but I wanted to share an interesting life I had for a change:

I lived in a small village, and our family went by the name rainbow. Throughout my childhood there had been a famine. People were eating the berries faster than composting. It subsided eventually.

I baked. A lot. No one helped me and it was a bit of a mess but then BOOM. I had my first son.

That's when the trouble began.
So apparently while I was doing stuff, murders had been occurring a bit..often. I assumed greifers or something but then all these women surronded me.
"WE ARE AMAZONS!"
"KILL THE BOY!"
"MEN MUST DIE"
I tried to shield my son and took him away, he was mine! Why did they get to choose who lived?! Boys can be useful, and work!

After he grew up not much happened. There were still whispers whrnever he walked. Another lady called Dori agreed with me, that this was madness!

And then I popped out another boy. This time the ladies came brandishing knives. I ran into the nursey and named him princess, in a desperate attempt to disguise him. This ginger lady cane up to me.
"KILL YOUR SON!"
I scooped princess up and acted like i didn't know what sge was talking about.
Princess was scared and wanted to run.

He jumped out.

And got stabbed

Dori killed the ginger lady, but from that day onwards I talked to the girls. I told them to resist the elders, that every life mattered.

They began naming thier sons 'Zoe' and other femine things, giving them pants to help disguise.

I mean idk if it even worked or not kek, but an analysis of the tree brings me to believe that it was abolished.

Shame they died off.
Me: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3951282

Dori: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3951226

Last edited by WalrusesConquer (2019-03-31 13:26:08)

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

#2 2019-03-31 14:25:58

pein

Re: The Amazons

females get cocky
more often than males
generally cause people tend to give all clothes to them and boys are butt naked or even "forgot"

also curses are used more often to enforce power than to punish bad behavior, heck even to defend others bad behavior cause family stance

you can consider it as roleplay and is ok, just this roleplayers cant make a city like the one they are destroying

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#3 2019-04-01 02:39:33

omlinson

i was Hope Rainbow III and ran away at a young age. found an abandoned town and revived it with my kids. wondering if my ancestors are the ones who did this or if it's the place from which i ran.

it seems like my first kid actually survived in the wild (abandoned her in a prairie with everything she needed to make her own clothes) not sure if she made it to the bell or found the rest of the family or even founded her own village....

where are the rainbows now? are we still split over multiple villages?

#4 2019-04-02 14:29:43

WalrusesConquer

That's interesting but I think it may be a different eve since Rainbow is a common name, but ty!

Recent favorite lives:
Favio Pheonix,Les Nana,Cloud Charles, Rosa Colo [fed my little bro] Lucas Dawn [husband of magnolia] Jasmine Yu,Chogiwa, Tae (Jazz meister)Gillian Yellow (adoptive husband),Jason Dua, Arya Stark, Sophie Cucci, Cerenity Ergo ,Owner of Boris The Goose,Being Maria's mom, Santa's helper.

Board footer