One Hour One Life Forums

a multiplayer game of parenting and civilization building

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-03-19 18:12:25

Villas

I found Many Eve`s Town again!

I was borned in the middle of a jungle, my mother was running, I followed her and she told me that she was travelling to a bell town. We arrived there and I tried to  keep the highest yum bonus possible and stayed warm all the time. I managed to have four girls there and a lot of boys as well, my mother told me that she came from a city straight south, 2k tiles away.

I`ve lived in this bell town before the glitch update, also, I lived in Many Eve`s Town before its bell being built and I remembered that there was a bell town 7k north, exactly 7k away. I assumed that this bell town was the same that I heard when I lived in Many Eve`s Town, so I realized that if I went 7k south, I would found it, but I was too old to try.

Next life, I was borned in my mother`s old town, I knew that because of the surename, and it was 2k south of the bell town, when I was thirteen I took a horse (there were a lot of horses), and went to the opposite side of bell marker, 7k away and I did it. When I was 7k away, I scouted and found the southern road.

rilgGE5.jpg

Managed to get two girls before getting old, Lilly III and Laura, both of them reached old age and had a ton of children.

SvnrCFJ.jpg

Lilly:
q1hME3c.jpg

I like to give crowns and good stuff to girls, because they feel more motivated to live there and feel more happier as well what makes them less likely to grief and more likely to give love to the children.

After growing them, I decided to make clothes and bags, but they let the fire dies, so I realized that keep the fire alive and bring yummy food to the nursery were more important and spent my life doing that, before I die they had four boys and I was afraid of getting no girls, but they did it.

SjeyO8n.jpg

After that I was broned in a Village 5k away, tamed a horse and travelled again when I was seventeen, arrived there very fast and it was crowded, they hang the bell, so it was much easier to find this time.
g6PXwA8.jpg

I was Yvonne II and had two girls again, Anna II and Bella, they didn't reached old age and had much less children, I spent my life expanding the north road, to make it easier to find in the future, when I was almost dying I saw a young girl arriving, she came from another town and, also, the food was running out, looking at my family tree I could see that a lot of descendents starved, next time I live there I'll try to make as food as possible.

Apple II: http://lineage.onehouronelife.com/serve … id=3780479

Last edited by Villas (2019-04-10 17:30:46)

#2 2019-03-19 22:38:48

pein

Re: I found Many Eve`s Town again!

know this one eve drea, one of three camps
going on for 70 gen

made a car almost
they need 2 pistons to put in a bore
then the rest of stuff into the lathe

make some pine farm for firewood, its so hard to get some
also more curved shafts for kindling

https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7986 livestock pens 4.0
https://onehouronelife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=4411 maxi guide

Playing OHOL optimally is like cosplaying a cactus: stand still and don't waste the water.

#3 2019-03-20 04:55:46

Melea

Re: I found Many Eve`s Town again!

Awesome! Hey ma - I was Lilly III.

I didn't get the chance to tell you while you were alive, since my hands were full of children at the time...but you gave your family a wonderful start! Especially with taking care of Laura and I when you hit menopause right after birth, and provisioning the nursery so it was easy to keep a yum bonus up. And your firstborn grandchild, my son Prince was a wonderful person & a huge help to rebuilding our fledgling colony.

Anyway, both of your daughters got to live a ripe old life and see grandchildren and great-grandchildren before they died. And your lineage persisted for many generations. The best you can ask for in OHOL.

Board footer